Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

How Old Do You Think A Guy Is Really Ripe For Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Do You Think A Guy Is Really Ripe For Marriage? (908 Views)

How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / How Old Do You Think She Is???? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Do You Think A Guy Is Really Ripe For Marriage? by wisdomeze(m): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
I'm in my late twenties and intend tying the knots with my girl friend of four yours but I keep getting barrage of advice from people who are of the school of thought that I should wait a little more before dabbling into marriage because marriage will in a way put me through tight corners. I need your advice please!
Re: How Old Do You Think A Guy Is Really Ripe For Marriage? by wisdomeze(m): 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
sorry, typographical error. I meant 4years.
Re: How Old Do You Think A Guy Is Really Ripe For Marriage? by izzou(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
grin grin

Those people are probably your village peepu

Or do you want to be paying secondary school fees at the age of 70?

If you know you are ready, Abeg drop pre-wedding pictures and the venue abeg angry

3 Likes

Re: How Old Do You Think A Guy Is Really Ripe For Marriage? by tonye33(m): 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
A guy is ripe for marriage when he falls off the family tree without being stoned or plugged

1 Like

Re: How Old Do You Think A Guy Is Really Ripe For Marriage? by Phenomenal16(f): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
28 ..depending on ur source of income...
30 upwards is very ideal

2 Likes

Re: How Old Do You Think A Guy Is Really Ripe For Marriage? by ERORR404(m): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
28 upwards
Re: How Old Do You Think A Guy Is Really Ripe For Marriage? by Ballack1(m): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Re: How Old Do You Think A Guy Is Really Ripe For Marriage? by primeache: 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
When he feels he is ripe

1 Like

Re: How Old Do You Think A Guy Is Really Ripe For Marriage? by lilmax(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
you can get married at 90 as a man

a woman can't at 32

and btw the reason given to you not to get married is shallow

do it when you know you're ready

1 Like

Re: How Old Do You Think A Guy Is Really Ripe For Marriage? by millionboi2: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
wisdomeze:
I'm in my late twenties and intend tying the knots with my girl friend of four yours but I keep getting barrage of advice from people who are of the school of thought that I should wait a little more before dabbling into marriage because marriage will in a way put me through tight corners. I need your advice please!
follow ur heart.

Face d consequences and enjoy d benefit.

Don't marry bcoz of sex oo

1 Like

Re: How Old Do You Think A Guy Is Really Ripe For Marriage? by pansophist(m): 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
There is no standard age for marriage. For men, the only time you should marry is you consider yourself grown up enough to uphold the sanctity of matrimony, and if you've find the right woman. When you've reach both stage, you will know. Please marry rightly, because most of society problems starts from broken home. Charity begins at home.

5 Likes

Re: How Old Do You Think A Guy Is Really Ripe For Marriage? by Katier00(f): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
From a broken home? Where did you get that from
Re: How Old Do You Think A Guy Is Really Ripe For Marriage? by McCoy662(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
nawa oo... there is no age set aside for marriage nogga, marry when you can afford to take care of your family. stop making us in our late twenties and still in the university grin feel useless.

Go marry my brother, I dey reason same as soon as I graduate by November self
Re: How Old Do You Think A Guy Is Really Ripe For Marriage? by Raalsalghul: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
wisdomeze:
Those people are right!

1 Like

Re: How Old Do You Think A Guy Is Really Ripe For Marriage? by themaestro08(m): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
wisdomeze:
so long as you are an adult there is no specific time-frame. However ensure you are financially secured before thinking of marriage.

1 Like

Re: How Old Do You Think A Guy Is Really Ripe For Marriage? by emkz: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
Marry because you want to. Don't marry because you don't want to.

Whatever you do, people will talk; but as you get older, you'd realize no one (apart from your mum) truly cared about your interests. Don't lead your life according to people's opinions. Listen to your heart: the answers are always there.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Am New Here On Nairaland / HILARIOUS!!: Angry Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Manh00d After Catching Him / Reasons Why Diaspora Ladies Are Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.