Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage (27967 Views)

Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km / James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by zigzagluv: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
bros , all lizard take belle face ground and dem nor know d one when get belle pain, na who near fire , na know as e de hot, bro i nor de announce , , i de seek help
millionboi2:
must u announce it here.

Please our job is paying move ur axe somwie else

1 Like

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by zigzagluv: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
who tell u say i nor de do legit, im going to raise more capital
Sirmuel1:

Abeg forget illegal job, do legit business, you will make it wherever you are.
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
Too Many Bad News In Nigeria
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by ednut1(m): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
In 2019 people still see marriage as a big deal in nigeria. No wonder we dey backward. Poverty is a big disease
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Ishilove: 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
The man who will do this to my sister has not been born.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
zigzagluv:
After raising the capital, what next Hope you not desperate for extra cash just to please one lady? Cos if you get caught, you gonna do d time alone. Be contented with what you make and if not, think outside the box of way to earn legitimately. I hear people making millions from forex trading... U can check that out.

1 Like

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
ednut1:
In 2019 people still see marriage as a big deal in nigeria. No wonder we dey backward
Its a big deal everywhere. Don't kid yaself

4 Likes

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by zigzagluv: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
bros everybody head is not about woman , woman ko, my life does not revolve around woman or pussy ,
AwkaetitiBabe:
After raising the capital, what next Hope you not desperate for extra cash just to please one lady? Cos if you get caught, you gonna do d time alone. Be contented with what you make and if not, think outside the box of way to earn legitimately. I hear people making millions from forex trading... U can check that out.
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by spiceadole: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
emeijeh:
Her family did not do well by telling her to remain in an abusive marriage.
But that's the standard.
Which family in Nigeria will ask their daughter to leave her marriage especially Igbos.
She will remain there...Until she dies.
Its better being killed in a marriage and dying as a Mrs than being a divorcee oooh

1 Like

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by ednut1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Its a big deal everywhere. Don't kid yaself
u never comot 9ja before so i can't argue with u .

2 Likes

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Sinavaramini: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hmmmmm
Adeitanajoke:
Lady Who Shared A Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage, 'Disappear"

A Nigerian lady 'disappeared' after kind-hearted Nigerians reached out to her following lpsuicidal posts she shared on Facebook over an alleged repeated abuse in her marriage.

Eze Eberechukwu Praise had threatened to kill herself alongside her son as she won't leave him behind to go through verbal abuses. She also pleaded to be buried in her father's house to avoid wrecking havoc after her death.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/lady-who-shared-a-suicidal-post-on-facebook-after-abuses-in-her-marriage-disappears.html
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by ngwababe(f): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hustle oo, make you no kill yourself on top man because of house rent.

4 Likes

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Sirmuel1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
zigzagluv:

Stay clean Bro. Stop talking about cybercrime

3 Likes

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by safarigirl(f): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
moderatorr1:
WHEN A FEMINIST MARRIES.

She might be facing real challenges in her marriage, but that is not to say that she doesn't seem to have too many problems.
Since she didn't mention domestic violence, I assume her problem with husband is just verbal disagreements.

From her write up, you can sense that she feels so entitled even after marriage.
She made 2:1 in school, but she is quarreling with her husband about money for clearance. For her husband to refuse to give her money for clearance, he must have taken a lot of insults.
She doesn't understand punctuations in English language even with her 2:1.

She feels so entitled that she wants her family to contribute money for her to move out of her husband's house and go start a life (without a job yet).

You are jobless, can't take care of yourself after family has paid through their nose for 20 something years. Can't write English. Broke.
And putting your relationship on facebook, then threatening everyone with murder and suicide.

Be careful not to marry entitle broke Millenials. Nothing you ever do in life, will satisfy them.
such an insensitive thing to say

If she were a feminist, she would not be crying out for help. Real feminists have successfully emasculated their husbands, they don't need outside help to deal with a modafucker. Stop abusing the word.

7 Likes

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
ednut1:
u never comot 9ja before so i can't argue with u .
So I need to travel out to know these things? Funny
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
zigzagluv:
bros everybody head is not about woman , woman ko, my life does not revolve around woman or pussy ,
Sha take am easy.
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by zigzagluv: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
AwkaetitiBabe:
Sha take am easy.
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by zigzagluv: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
u get help me for me
Sirmuel1:

Stay clean Bro. Stop talking about cybercrime
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by larryking540: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Abeg forget illegal job, do legit business, you will make it wherever you are.

I surprise o, he kw day 9ja and u can't hustle legit hustle, ,,truly a tortoise is a tortoise weather in Lagos or uk
that nigger is lazy

2 Likes

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by DjClassik: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
zigzagluv:
Abeg who get any Gboy or working boys whatsapp group, i need to join, my job nor de pay well again
I get
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by zigzagluv: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
how u go take help me bros, i need am
DjClassik:

I get
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by tomdon(m): 7:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
If they find the body they should throw it in an incinerator and burn it, cos she didn't even allow herself to be used as cadaver. No-one should tell me I don't value her life, does the owner value her own life? Nonsense
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by olatechnician(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
zigzagluv:
Abeg who get any Gboy or working boys whatsapp group, i need to join, my job nor de pay well again

I dey game bro.....incase u join
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by ednut1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
So I need to travel out to know these things? Funny
yes. The average uk babe no dey carry marriage for head. Its easy for dem to leave marriage or become baby mama. Dem no dey depend on man to survive unlike most 9ja gals wey dem don sell like this madam.
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by citadels(f): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nairalanders who slams unmarried Nigerian women how far. What is your take on this. How market.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by ednut1(m): 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
ngwababe:
Hustle oo, make you no kill yourself on top man because of house rent.
when we say any woman with job or money should not marry dem go call us names. Tufiakwa. Family have sold her off and enjoyed bride price

1 Like

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by zigzagluv: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
I WANT JOIN BROS, HOW CAN WE TAKE CONNECT
olatechnician:

I dey game bro.....incase u join
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
ednut1:
yes. The average uk babe no dey carry marriage for head. Its easy for dem to leave marriage or become baby mama. Dem no dey depend on man to survive unlike most 9ja gals wey dem don sell like this madam.
You think if our country is like UK, these women will carry marriage on their head? There was a time a woman was considered a failure if not married by d age of 20 in that UK.. So give Nigerian ladies a break abeg. People are breaking out of the norm and traditions small small

6 Likes

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by aviato(m): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
moderatorr1:
WHEN A FEMINIST MARRIES.

She might be facing real challenges in her marriage, but that is not to say that she doesn't seem to have too many problems.
Since she didn't mention domestic violence, I assume her problem with husband is just verbal disagreements.

From her write up, you can sense that she feels so entitled even after marriage.
She made 2:1 in school, but she is quarreling with her husband about money for clearance. For her husband to refuse to give her money for clearance, he must have taken a lot of insults.
She doesn't understand punctuations in English language even with her 2:1.

She feels so entitled that she wants her family to contribute money for her to move out of her husband's house and go start a life (without a job yet).

You are jobless, can't take care of yourself after family has paid through their nose for 20 something years. Can't write English. Broke.
And putting your relationship on facebook, then threatening everyone with murder and suicide.

Be careful not to marry entitle broke Millenials. Nothing you ever do in life, will satisfy them.
I get your hate for women whose eyes have opened and finally realized that stupid failed men will always look at them as second class humans and objects and have decided to stand up for themselves, but at least you are not so dumb to not see were she wrote "assault" unless assault means a different thing in your backward village.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom / 32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic / 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.