Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage (28005 Views)

Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km / James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Daboomb: 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
faceland:
This not a sucide post. That is a death threat. They should look for her husband and if he is still alive, they should look for his side-chic

Thank you very much, your head dey there!

This lady is a killer and l am almost sure she is the abuser in that marriage but because we cant hear from her husband, it is all good to clal him names.

I am certain that if she runs into the Ministry of Justice in her state and insist on not leaving until her husband is invited to come and say his own side of the story, on why he is abusing her, they would not drive her away but would oblige her.
If she holds on to the cloth of a Court magistrate and begs him or her to invite her husband on the same thing, she would be obliged but this lady is planing to kill or has already killed her husband and their son and wants to give herself soft-landing using the usual "abusive marriage" racket story.

In the Nigeria of today, NO MAN can tie a woman down and say you cant leave, if you are really desperate to leave or dont we have so many abandonned children left by their mothers, wetin happen after?

Buyers Beware, killer wives are on the proll.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Daboomb: 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
faceland:
I feel sorry for her because now you have post her name, so all the useless copycat blogger here would copy and paste this story with her name.

I don't think she can work for a big company or travel with this confession to contemplating murder. Just a Google search and this low-point of her life would be the top search results. sad

Dont forget she also used her own facebook Identity, with her picture, to make that MURDER THREAT!
That is how stupid and desperate she is to kill herhusband. We cant blame the Bloggers, really.
Eze Eberechukwu Praise is a killer and is finished.
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Sirmuel1(m): 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
holywind:
connection not easy, can you help, not money for visa but where to stay and somebody to put me through when i get there

Where exactly are you going? I can help.... And if it's money, I might help too
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by chisani(m): 12:00am On Aug 14, 2019
Sad incident.
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Lugianostar(m): 12:01am On Aug 14, 2019
Life haramers on a run
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by cooooooks(m): 12:49am On Aug 14, 2019
Her posts are scary. Everybody is glossing over the fact that she threatened, very clearly, to KILL HER SON! IT is not her place to decide that and shows a very narcissistic streak.
I'm sure her marriage is not good and she should leave it but if she is a narcissist, she might call not agreeing with her exactly an insult.

I feel for the pain in her posts but she threatened to kill an innocent boy.
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 14, 2019
ednut1:
actions can. Let ladies have their own money or jobs before going into marriage. He no hard. Even if na hair she dey sell online. Otherwise this kind shit can happen to them. I dont know how u ladies go see beast but una go still marry am. Tufiakwa
let's twist it. Men should marry women who have jobs. Abi anyone force them marry broke unemployed ladies?
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by rOsy247(f): 5:37am On Aug 14, 2019
She has been found and receiving treatment.

Some comments here are appalling. God have mercy.

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by FlordFlorez(m): 6:13am On Aug 14, 2019
millionboi2:
Marriage marriage marriage
Lol...i knw sey dis buhari pic go turn meme soon.
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by ednut1(m): 6:13am On Aug 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
let's twist it. Men should marry women who have jobs. Abi anyone force them marry broke unemployed ladies?
lol. Oya u don win. Many men want those kind of women . So they would have no where to go but stay and endure shit. Women too shud flee from such men

1 Like

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 14, 2019
ednut1:
lol. Oya u don win. Many men want those kind of women . So they would have no where to go but stay and endure shit. Women too shud flee from such men
So they write on their foreheads to be such men? Biko ednut hapum
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by ednut1(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
So they write on their foreheads to be such men? Biko ednut hapum
signs are always there. Poverty and desperation no dey allow una see am.
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by holywind(m): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2019
Sirmuel1:

south africa or malaysia will be good
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Sirmuel1(m): 11:01am On Aug 14, 2019
holywind:
south africa or malaysia will be good

I have friends in both countries but Malaysia is better.
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by holywind(m): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2019
Sirmuel1:

I have friends in both countries but Malaysia is better.
allright, but do you know how much in total is their visa
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Sirmuel1(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2019
holywind:
allright, but do you know how much in total is their visa

No, I don't like South Africa and I've never been to Malaysia.
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2019
ednut1:
signs are always there. Poverty and desperation no dey allow una see am.
Me dey see o and I don't tolerate bs no matter how deep ur pocket is. Probably y I never enter d institution yet, I don't want stories that touch too much
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 14, 2019
Sirmuel1:

What's the catch?
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by DjClassik: 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
zigzagluv:
how u go take help me bros, i need am
Chat me 08169603024
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by ednut1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Me dey see o and I don't tolerate bs no matter how deep ur pocket is. Probably y I never enter d institution yet, I don't want stories that touch too much
last last life na scam lol. Guys of today are nothing to write home about. When time don go u go gat marry one lol. 9ja for u
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by olatechnician(m): 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
zigzagluv:
ok,if i get i go let u know
ntn bro.........where u stay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bag Snatcher Caught In Onitsha, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Graphic Photos) / Bandits Kill Traditional Ruler Of Mazoji In Katsina / Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.