Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage (27968 Views)

Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km / James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by jaxxy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
Marriage isn’t by force if she wants to leave she shud ne allowed especially when things aren’t working. A woman has a life after marriage and shud be able to pursue it to the extent possible that works with the family.

1 Like

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by faceland: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
This not a sucide post. That is a death threat. They should look for her husband and if he is still alive, they should look for his side-chic

1 Like

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by faceland: 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
I feel sorry for her because now you have post her name, so all the useless copycat blogger here would copy and paste this story with her name.

I don't think she can work for a big company or travel with this confession to contemplating murder. Just a Google search and this low-point of her life would be the top search results. sad

1 Like

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Kilamiti: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
Dear Women, you see that man you want to kill yourself over? HE IS NOT WORTH it. Believe me.HE AINT WORTH IT. have you ever tot about the world's population,are you aware there are a billion and one men who can do right by you, so why kill yourself over that good for nothing man? Why will you stand and watch a man born from a toto like urs call you unprintable names, put you at your lowest point.howwwwww? Go out women, chase this fucking money, build your self, take care of your self,look good, feel good, ditch that his stupid ring.tell the fool to go to blazing hell and roast to ashes. A friend of mine was in this situation in 2015,she almost committed suicide bcs her husband threatened to leave her. Babe borrowed sense and hustled to get a job,started making her own money,started meeting new pple.she started looking good and fresh. And who told you another man won't marry you bcs you have kids.taaaaaaaa!! she's now two years into her new marriage with a baby now and this one pampers her like cray.flew her out to U.S to have her baby,carries her like egg!!!! She would look back at her former marriage of domestic violence and series of emotional blackmail and cry.where is her ex husband today? Moving from one relationship to another and giving all his girlfriends black eye with punches. This new man is still like a dream to her,an opposite of what she got married to before and nearly killed herself for. Women,pls learn to make your own money, only a foolish woman stays idle these days. If many have their own source of income, they will easily move out with their children and start life all over.

4 Likes

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Jman06(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
citadels:
Nairalanders who slams unmarried Nigerian women how far. What is your take on this. How market.
It's nobody's fault that she married an azzhole as husband. I'm sure she must have dumped some responsible guys who loved her to a fault to marry that man. And she must have been bragging to her friends about her 'big catch' then.

You ladies should start taking responsibility for your poor choices of life partners instead of shifting blames to the society!
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by ednut1(m): 7:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You think if our country is like UK, these women will carry marriage on their head? There was a time a woman was considered a failure if not married by d age of 20 in that UK.. So give Nigerian ladies a break abeg. People are breaking out of the norm and traditions small small
but u just said its a big deal everywhere . See ya life
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by olatechnician(m): 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
zigzagluv:
I WANT JOIN BROS, HOW CAN WE TAKE CONNECT

Same question I kip asking myself..........u see, bro....... at dis junction, am ready to do anytin.......inasmuch as d rabah go flow
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Kilamiti: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Its a big deal everywhere. Don't kid yaself

You are a foolish woman.very very foolish. Marriage is a big scam. Making money isn't.
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by citadels(f): 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
Jman06:
It's nobody's fault that she married an azzhole as husband. I'm sure she must have dumped some responsible guys who loved her to a fault to marry that man. And she must have been bragging to her friends about her 'big catch' then.

You ladies should start taking responsibility for your poor choices of life partners instead of shifting blames to the society!
oh really. I tot marriage is all it take to be happy in life for nairaland guys. Anyways what's my own sef. I love to read comments on those and laff hard cos African man's mentality is so so

3 Likes

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by jesicajonna(m): 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
On telegram join richfullz for free live fullz
zigzagluv:
Abeg who get any Gboy or working boys whatsapp group, i need to join, my job nor de pay well again
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by InvertedHammer: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
emeijeh:
Her family did not do well by telling her to remain in an abusive marriage.
/
Isn't that what most of them do?

They would rather bury their daughter than live with the shame of their imagination as if the whole world revolves around them. The truth is: Nobody gives a shit about the family. It gets worse if the husband is rich.

Save your daughters!

Does it even make sense to abuse someone who cooks your food? One drop of sniper, it will be over. Some folks are inherently stvpid.

/

3 Likes

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by citadels(f): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Kilamiti:
Dear Women, you see that man you want to kill yourself over? HE IS NOT WORTH it. Believe me.HE AINT WORTH IT. have you ever tot about the world's population,are you aware there are a billion and one men who can do right by you, so why kill yourself over that good for nothing man? Why will you stand and watch a man born from a toto like urs call you unprintable names, put you at your lowest point.howwwwww? Go out women, chase this fucking money, build your self, take care of your self,look good, feel good, ditch that his stupid ring.tell the fool to go to blazing hell and roast to ashes. A friend of mine was in this situation in 2015,she almost committed suicide bcs her husband threatened to leave her. Babe borrowed sense and hustled to get a job,started making her own money,started meeting new pple.she started looking good and fresh. And who told you another man won't marry you bcs you have kids.taaaaaaaa!! she's now two years into her new marriage with a baby now and this one pampers her like cray.flew her out to U.S to have her baby,carries her like egg!!!! She would look back at her former marriage of domestic violence and series of emotional blackmail and cry.where is her ex husband today? Moving from one relationship to another and giving all his girlfriends black eye with punches. This new man is still like a dream to her,an opposite of what she got married to before and nearly killed herself for. Women,pls learn to make your own money, only a foolish woman stays idle these days. If many have their own source of income, they will easily move out with their children and start life all over.
i can't let that happen.
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Mydazz(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
They finally brought the suicide culture here,.........
There are always better alternatives than suicide, only if the individual will think we'll and turn their situation into fire of passion for that better alternative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by raphy(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
many of her type are out there smiling outside buy dyeing inside.

if you are running run well and hide well.buy don't kill yourself and your child.
I can't make friends with guys who beat up the women they love.

1 Like

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by zigzagluv: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
U DE WORK BEFORE
olatechnician:

Same question I kip asking myself..........u see, bro....... at dis junction, am ready to do anytin.......inasmuch as d rabah go flow
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by zigzagluv: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
I GO DOWNLOAD TELEGRAM NOW
jesicajonna:
On telegram join richfullz for free live fullz
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by olatechnician(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
zigzagluv:
U DE WORK BEFORE

Am a printer technician.........buh, e no come dey paid like b4 again
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Sirmuel1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
larryking540:

I surprise o, he kw day 9ja and u can't hustle legit hustle, ,,truly a tortoise is a tortoise weather in Lagos or uk
that nigger is lazy

exactly! cheesy
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by neonly: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
zigzagluv:
Abeg who get any Gboy or working boys whatsapp group, i need to join, my job nor de pay well again

Join politics

1 Like

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Jman06(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
citadels:
oh really. I tot marriage is all it take to be happy in life for nairaland guys. Anyways what's my own sef. I love to read comments on those and laff hard cos African man's mentality is so so
It's not only Africans that desire marriage. Women all over the world desire to be married and that is why some American ladies fall victims of love scam by fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Daboomb: 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
Adeitanajoke:
Lady Who Shared A Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage, 'Disappear"

A Nigerian lady 'disappeared' after kind-hearted Nigerians reached out to her following lpsuicidal posts she shared on Facebook over an alleged repeated abuse in her marriage.

Eze Eberechukwu Praise had threatened to kill herself alongside her son as she won't leave him behind to go through verbal abuses. She also pleaded to be buried in her father's house to avoid wrecking havoc after her death.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/lady-who-shared-a-suicidal-post-on-facebook-after-abuses-in-her-marriage-disappears.html

This is nothing but cheap BLACKMAIL, to want to ocmmit suicide because you claim someone abused you verbally.

Eberechukwu, Die, if you want to die but dont make yourself a celebrity in the process of=r try to use it to blackmail your spouse.
And what did the little "SON" has to do with her stupidity?

killing him is another act of evil that will earn this lady a "reserved area" in Hell.
Rubbish.
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by frozen70(f): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
emeijeh:
Her family did not do well by telling her to remain in an abusive marriage.

That's one stupid thing the ibo tribe does just because of the shame that their daughter packed out of the husband house

Am an ibo and I don't support any parents leaving her daughter to suffer emotional trauma in marriage

1 Like

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by cnonyechi(f): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Jabioro:
She can escape here but she can't escape there..she better wait behind so that we can help her resolved it...the solution is here not there....

U are soooo right

1 Like

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by dexcira(f): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
zigzagluv:
I get legit business if you ready
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
Kilamiti:

You are a foolish woman.very very foolish. Marriage is a big scam. Making money isn't.
And this gives you the audacity to insult me? Like the temerity to insult me?
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
ednut1:
but u just said its a big deal everywhere . See ya life
I'm a realist. I detest arguing over things that mouth simply cannot change.
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by ednut1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I'm a realist. I detest arguing over things that mouth simply cannot change.
actions can. Let ladies have their own money or jobs before going into marriage. He no hard. Even if na hair she dey sell online. Otherwise this kind shit can happen to them. I dont know how u ladies go see beast but una go still marry am. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by holywind(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
Sirmuel1:

find a way to leave Nigeria.
connection not easy, can you help, not money for visa but where to stay and somebody to put me through when i get there
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by zigzagluv: 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
i de do legit business thanks man
dexcira:

I get legit business if you ready
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by zigzagluv: 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
i nor get power to shout and fight
neonly:

Join politics
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by zigzagluv: 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
ok,if i get i go let u know
olatechnician:

Am a printer technician.........buh, e no come dey paid like b4 again
Re: Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage by shogsman(m): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
This is what happen when you give your family’s opinion with too much regard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

32-year-old Man Rapes 75-year-old Grandmother To Death In Adamawa (pic / 4-year-old Girl Stolen From Church In Lagos (photos) / 5 Family Members Die After Having A Meal Of Jollof Rice In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.