Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

I Hate Men! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Men! (5624 Views)

I Hate Men / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Men! by kaymoney2(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2010
Carolece:

I dont give a f a u a c or a k. mek dem vex. grin
some of us hate out bosses and yet we go to work, smiling and doing our jobs to the best of our ability just for the money. I do that with men just for the fok. What's so bad or ironic about that? I get my own comdons, I call them only when I am in the need for a real dyk. Atleast I aint going out to purchase like some of you d irty men.

What a comparism~ I think what you dont like you dont eat and fucck** And I want to see how the saying by God-go multiply and subdue the land will come to pass**No need at all to call for man when you feel like wanking your Womanliness and let the hate continues angry

MzDarkSkin:

@K-Money you men spend money on gold diggers and even wife them, so we are even!

Let the hate continues and everybody should be his or her self henceforth~~ As for me i no dey do again and no carry your dis thing come near me tongue undecided
Re: I Hate Men! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^Awe I'm soweee! **gives K-Money a hug** you are special so you are excluded from the league of pigs we are talking about. smiley

@
jmaine:

it could be a yes. . . Scores of people specially ladies could harbour hatred for their dad if they happened to experience their dad ill behaviour  towards their mum or to their well being. . .  in a worse case scenario an abuse by their very own dad. . the latter would make them perpetual haters of men cos the one Man who should have been trusted messed up everything,  embarassed

Just for that last line, I am willing to over look the prior post angry grin. Well said.

Murphy G:

Yes dear, I have smthn to say 2u. I never thot your worth is strictly in the kitchen, we agreed that we wld hav 3 kids which we already hav and finally I guess u can be more fun in your s3x roles. I like it when u make my head spin! cheesy cheesy

Hmmm. I heard a nice clunk upside the head with a skillet does the trick! tongue
Re: I Hate Men! by kaymoney2(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^^Awe I'm soweee! **gives K-Money a hug** you are special so you are excluded from the league of pigs we are talking about. smiley

Ok hun!! Apology accepted** Shaking my tail feather cool cool

Re: I Hate Men! by jmaine: 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Just for that last line, I am willing to over look the prior post

Your free to air your mind. . . lets hear what you have to say concerning my prior post cool
Re: I Hate Men! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^well nothing more than it is both truth and also a crock of schit  angry
I mean seriously, women do not go about nagging or yelling (most of us anyway grin) to hear our own voices. Men get annoyed one time and are ready to fight/slap us about but fail to understand that feeling you feel at the moment is with us EVERY day interacting with you all. It is only the difference in strength that prevents us from doing the same (which is why we go for guns, poison or older brothers  grin). Women do not get the respect that is due to us, so naturally we are going to act out. The amount of bull a lady has to go through in ONE way, would overwhelm and maybe even crush a man who has to endure it for one hour. We are the stronger sex, but we are human so we voice our frustrations.

kay-money:

Ok hun!! Apology accepted** Shaking my tail feather cool cool

lol.  kiss

BTW guess who has a new account. . . undecided

Re: I Hate Men! by HunkA(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2010
@Poster

U r so wrong to generalize this issue 'ALL MEN are heartbreakers'
First of all, u'v not been wit all d men in d world so ur opinion doesnt count.
Secondly, just because u r way2dumb or blind or fishbrained, 2c clearly that d men you'v been wit just wanta 4k u n leave doesnt mean everyman is like that.

You need2take a break, stand down n look at ur life. Wat do u portray Wat signals r u sendin to d opposite sex??

Be a good girl n good faithful men wil come ur way. Just an advice
Re: I Hate Men! by obowunmi(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
jmaine:

it could be a yes. . . Scores of people specially ladies could harbour hatred for their dad if they happened to experience their dad ill behaviour  towards their mum or to their well being. . .  in a worse case scenario an abuse by their very own dad. . the latter would make them perpetual haters of men cos the one Man who should have been trusted messed up everything,  embarassed

well said bro --- well said.
Re: I Hate Men! by gabriel4u(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2010
the owner of this thread don lif us wit e thread!
Re: I Hate Men! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^lol true. Clearly its not that big of an issue to her.
Re: I Hate Men! by gbobe: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2010
Don't give up my sister. There are many good men out there. You just need to find the right one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Off Weight Loss By Stripping To Her Full Naked / Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.