Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

I Hate Men! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Men! (5625 Views)

I Hate Men / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Men! by Carolece(f): 4:07am On Dec 13, 2010
Quote:
MEN ARE ALL HEARTBREAKERS AND I HATE THEM!!! DOESN'T MEAN IM A LESBO THO. BUT I HATE MEN.

Been saying that for almost all my adult life.
Re: I Hate Men! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2010
LOL@ Carolece! Tappy! Mine "you know who" get vex wid yu! angry
Re: I Hate Men! by kaymoney2(m): 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2010
Hmm But still get screwed by them** What an irony of life angry undecided
Re: I Hate Men! by Carolece(f): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

LOL@ Carolece! Tappy! Mine "you know who" get vex wid yu! angry
I dont give a f a u a c or a k. mek dem vex.  grin

kay-money:

Hmm But still get screwed by them** What an irony of life angry undecided
some of us hate out bosses and yet we go to work, smiling and doing our jobs to the best of our ability just for the money. I do that with men just for the fok. What's so bad or ironic about that? I get my own comdons, I call them only when I am in the need for a real dyk. Atleast I aint going out to purchase like some of you d irty men.
Re: I Hate Men! by MrsEve2(f): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2010
I hate men too! angry
Re: I Hate Men! by Mygoldie(f): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2010
^^ LOL, i hate them too tongue,sometimes tho. angry
Re: I Hate Men! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2010
LMFAO!@ Women saying "Yea I agree, I hate them too!" LOL! poor men!

@K-Money you men spend money on gold diggers and even wife them, so we are even!
Re: I Hate Men! by Mygoldie(f): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2010
adolfe bad:

@ OP
You have the whole day to HATE men~
but when night falls don't stay too long outside in the cold. . .come to bed and do your duty!

what duty are you talking about?? men shud go fuk themselves since they think they are too precious,mtchew! angry
wish all the women in the world would stay off men for a year, and lets see who'ill come begging, this post has ignite the fire in me. angry
Re: I Hate Men! by MurphyG1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2010
Mygoldie:

what duty are you talking about?? men shud go fuk themselves since they think they are too precious,mtchew! angry
wish all the women in the world would stay off men for a year, and lets see who'ill come begging, this post has ignite the fire in me. angry

Unfortunately they cant, and u'll be the 1st to go back on that agreement even if its made.
Hate us! Who cares? Its doesnt reduce anythn about us, does it?
Re: I Hate Men! by Mygoldie(f): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2010
^^^ not all men tho,but most of them scrub and broke a s s niggas who dont know their left from their right,but to break a girls heart. get ma drift?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate Men! by MurphyG1(m): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2010
Mygoldie:

^^^ not all men tho,but most of them scrub and broke a s s niggas who dont know their left from their right,but to break a girls heart. get ma drift?
What do u expect? When she turns out not being whom he thinks she is? . U want him to manage her? Hell NO!
Re: I Hate Men! by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 14, 2010
The ideology of a pig: and I quote. . .

"Assertive male = 'the MAN'!  tongue

Assertive woman = a b.tch."  angry

END QUOTE. . .

This is indeed a man's world, as like the above statement, everything in it is imbalanced!

Women bring order and common sense. Our putting our feet down is the down fall to male chauvinism.

You can call me all types of b.tches and h.0es but guess what? this one REFUSES to be second to ANY man! Period.

If my worth is strictly in the kitchen, on the labour bed pushing out a baby or playing the "yes sir" role, then my s3x, affection and compassion

shouldn't be good enough either, so when I act like a biish do not complain as you get what you asked for!
Re: I Hate Men! by MurphyG1(m): 4:52am On Dec 14, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

The ideology of a pig: and I quote. . .

"Assertive male = 'the MAN'!  tongue

Assertive woman = a b.tch."  angry

END QUOTE. . .

This is indeed a man's world, as like the above statement, everything in it is imbalanced!

Women bring order and common sense. Our putting our feet down is the down fall to male chauvinism.

You can call me all types of b.tches and h.0es but guess what? this one REFUSES to be second to ANY man! Period.

If my worth is strictly in the kitchen, on the labour bed pushing out a baby or playing the "yes sir" role, then my s3x, affection and compassion

shouldn't be good enough either, so when I act like a biish do not complain as you get what you asked for!

Are u talking to me?
Re: I Hate Men! by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 14, 2010
^^It's like we say in JA, "Trow mi corn, an hungry fowl catch e".

I never mentioned any names. grin Did I hit a nerve? Is there something you'd like to say?
Re: I Hate Men! by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 14, 2010
Quote: women bring order and comon sense

abeg gimme a break jor!
For ages women have been known to cause great and bloody wars ~

why are you ladies complaining?
You don't seem to realise how much power is deeply rooted in absolute feminism. . .if you can take your minds off this 'media mentality'~
Besides men get played too and MZ DARKSKIN is all here talking about 'bit.ching' when it will result in being handed a good 'SPANKING'
Re: I Hate Men! by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 14, 2010
behind any male on male beef starting with or involving ladies, are two men who think with their small head a not with logic. You men have this cave men "Mine!" attitude towards everything in life, and all it takes is a frail, high pitched human being with bosoms, firm in nature to make you macho beings feel threatened. Some superiority.

ANY MAN who so much as blows on me with his breath will get beaten and rocked just as quick as ANY female who dares step to me. If I cant handle him, my brothers and male confidants will. Believe it. So I will talk, because I have the backings. No man would dare! I'm no bad arse by any means but I am no push over either. I will argue for hours and stand my ground but I will physically defend myself for just as long, and even quicker!  angry
No man would dare touch this Jamo! None.

I have witnessed domestic abuse, I will not tolerate it. So excuse my passionate reply.
Re: I Hate Men! by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 14, 2010
Mtccheeeeew!
'a tacitly indicated cup of bull-dung'

My dear look into the EYES of a man and see the strenght of his HANDS. . .
He will put you in your PLACE anyday, anytime. . .and no matter how fast your wings fly you are at the timing of his heart beat.~
he will teach you how to be a WOMAN and you'll learn how to suck his d*%k (no offeinse) dearly with full pleasure. . .
And when it's time for action, HE will be ASSERTIVE (d pig's mentality) and YOU will be RECEPTIVE (d damsel's point of view). . .

But in the end you still get SPANKED
LOL
Re: I Hate Men! by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 14, 2010
adolfe bad:

Mtccheeeeew!
'a tacitly indicated cup of bull-dung' Is that what u had for breakfast?  grin

My dear look into the EYES of a man and see the strenght of his HANDS. . .
He will put you in your PLACE anyday, anytime. . .and no matter how fast your wings fly you are at the timing of his heart beat.~
he will teach you how to be a WOMAN and you'll learn how to suck his d*%k (no offeinse) dearly with full pleasure. . .
And when it's time for action, HE will be ASSERTIVE (d pig's mentality) and YOU will be RECEPTIVE (d damsel's point of view). . .

But in the end you still get SPANKED
LOL

Riiiiiight. Come do it nuh. *TURNS REAR TO ADOLFE* come spank mi nuh!  tongue As your eyes glare at me, as your powerful hands rise to "knock some sense" into me, as your assertive mind declares you should put me in my place, any day, any time. . .you will feel my steele toe like boots collide with your manliness! angry (d jamo's point of view grin angry)
Re: I Hate Men! by jmaine: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2010
The perpetual 'i hate men" quote from frustrated ladies . .  You know one thing that seperates the guyz from the ladies. . .  A lady deals with a guy ruthlessly. . . The guyz feels sober and take it on as a vital lesson of life, moving on and swearing it will never happen again cos he is wiser. .  On the other hand. . .  Ladies will continue whining and swearing on anything male even their pets. But it is so hilarious that even in their so called self anger they still get wooped (boned) yet by another smart guy who might have been that guy who learnt his bitter lesson from a lady a while ago . . . . So now who is wiser. . .  you need to be adaptive golden. .  and life is based on adaptation. . . .

MzDarkSkin:

behind any male on male beef starting with or involving ladies, are two men who think with their small head a not with logic. You men have this cave men "Mine!" attitude towards everything in life, and all it takes is a frail, high pitched human being with bosoms, firm in nature to make you macho beings feel threatened. Some superiority.

ANY MAN who so much as blows on me with his breath will get beaten and rocked just as quick as ANY female who dares step to me. If I cant handle him, my brothers and male confidants will. Believe it. So I will talk, because I have the backings. No man would dare! I'm no bad arse by any means but I am no push over either. I will argue for hours and stand my ground but I will physically defend myself for just as long, and even quicker!  angry
No man would dare touch this Jamo! None.

I have witnessed domestic abuse, I will not tolerate it. So excuse my passionate reply.

It's not proper for any man to hit a lady but atimes some ladies invite the hitting when you feel your powerful enough to match a man, My prayer for you is that you don't happen to meet a guy who will put reality into that false confidence of yours. . . it's good to be confident. . . but being daring could be too dangerous. . .

Mygoldie:

nufin feels good like the real goody. . . even a D!ldo won't satisfy you. . . Am sure most ladies won't even take your stand, you need us as much as we need you. .  though with some bitter lesson to go with. .  both gender go through a lot in the hands of the opposite
Re: I Hate Men! by obowunmi(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2010
Lol @ convo. Haha! You hate men ? Does this include your father ?
Re: I Hate Men! by MurphyG1(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^^It's like we say in JA, "Trow mi corn, an hungry fowl catch e".

I never mentioned any names. grin Did I hit a nerve? Is there something you'd like to say?
Yes dear, I have smthn to say 2u. I never thot your worth is strictly in the kitchen, we agreed that we wld hav 3 kids which we already hav and finally I guess u can be more fun in your s3x roles. I like it when u make my head spin! cheesy cheesy
Re: I Hate Men! by jmaine: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2010
obowunmi:

Lol @ convo. Haha! You hate men ? Does this include your father ?

it could be a yes. . . Scores of people specially ladies could harbour hatred for their dad if they happened to experience their dad ill behaviour  towards their mum or to their well being. . .  in a worse case scenario an abuse by their very own dad. . the latter would make them perpetual haters of men cos the one Man who should have been trusted messed up everything,  embarassed
Re: I Hate Men! by gabriel4u(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2010
Most of we men as 1st disapointed by one or some gels, dats why we're trying to proove them wrong, by repaying them back(Well 4 me sha), and no guy will want to play, when the gel is OK in all.

@op
What was realy wrong?what actually did that bobo do?

All the same, just be calm, i was a player and the lover i found broke my hrt, i was happy and carried on with my playboy style, now again i found another one again now, going to 3yrs. So naver say "i hate men", just have you hope and faith, some1 9ice and good, truthful and Trustworthy can then come ur way.Take hrt. it will good.
Re: I Hate Men! by Omolola1(f): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2010
Men are like vultures, they consume
Re: I Hate Men! by jaybee3(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2010
I love women
Re: I Hate Men! by Omolola1(f): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2010
I can see that
Re: I Hate Men! by jaybee3(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^
From afar?
Re: I Hate Men! by Omolola1(f): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2010
with a microscope
Re: I Hate Men! by DrCork1: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2010
May day may day: CALLING JAY BEEE. May day may day: CALLING JAY BEEE!!

Jay bee. bro SOS!! Bro iice is seriously on my case, U need to help your brother. 4real. I didnt do nothin, i swaaar!! undecided
Re: I Hate Men! by Omolola1(f): 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2010
good 4 u
Re: I Hate Men! by DrCork1: 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2010
May day may day: CALLING JAY BEEE TO THE RESCUE!!! JAY BEE, bro wher u at, holla!

bro, I will buy u a beeer if u can help me beg iiice, i swaaar, she on me case!! wink
Re: I Hate Men! by 190: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^

hes gonna buy u beer 2 leave Nairaland for ever

@tymes i think maybe Mosquitoes laid eggs on your brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tall Or Short: Does It Matter To You? / What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard? / How To Recharge Startime With 1card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.