Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Hate Men! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Men! (5626 Views)

I Hate Men / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Men! by Mygoldie(f): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2010
whatever!!!! @r321.
Re: I Hate Men! by r231(m): 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2010
truth hurts innit
Re: I Hate Men! by charlisco(m): 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2010
that is ur say, do you know what women had made me gone through, how i wish i hve the gut to poison my ex girlfrend. even the current one, i still have a doubt in my mind she is cheating, but i do no longer put that to pariority.

i hve came to accept that girls must cheat. and that will not stop me from marrying
Re: I Hate Men! by Rocktation(f): 7:29am On Oct 21, 2010
LMAO! Everyone seems crazy on this thread. MyGoldie take heart, there are worse disasters that can happen. Tell me, have you ever had your ogbono soup get burnt before? Naw? Then damn, you're one lucky nut.
Re: I Hate Men! by queeneve: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2010
Mygo,

You are right, MEN ARE DISGUSTING, ergggggh, I can't stand them at times! Make me wanna chuck a knife at them,
Re: I Hate Men! by Mygoldie(f): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2010
@@Mobo facking 444 it is guys like you who goes on about washing plates at home while ur wife is at work,u tit. What do u even understand by cheap?you jobless old chav.
Re: I Hate Men! by ds700(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2010
Omolola1:

Oh yes there are but definitely not on NL~

Here am i, the only good guy on NL.

I guess the poster just got done with a terrible -y good relationship, anyway, i once said that about girls.

Now I've learnt my lesson, not as if am dating an angel, but I apply wisdom n expect come what may.

PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU A GUY LIKE ME AND YOU WILL DEFINITELY MODIFY YOUR POST. (JOKING O O O O !)
Re: I Hate Men! by Mygoldie(f): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2010
I don't know why this site changes ones meaning of word.How cud I call a COW like mobo44 BOSOM ffs!!!
Re: I Hate Men! by Okijajuju1(m): 8:37am On Oct 21, 2010
You hate men and you are not gay!!  

Now you have one of two options;

1. Either repent, join a Catholic convent and become a nun,

OR

2. Go hug Transformer.

Just my humble opinion, , , , ,  cool
Re: I Hate Men! by jaybee3(m): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2010
@mobo
Can you pls calm down on the name calling today shocked shocked
Haba, wetin the woman do you sef.
Just lay off each-other geez
Re: I Hate Men! by Mygoldie(f): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2010
ds007 I can see your the only guy who have made some sense on here.cheers! And keep been good to ur girl.
Re: I Hate Men! by MOBO444(f): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2010
Mygoldie:

I don't know why this site changes ones meaning of word.How cud I call a COW like mobo44 BOSOM ffs!!!

Why will you open a thread and say i hate MEN, and you want us to be happy with you.
Re: I Hate Men! by Mygoldie(f): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2010
Okija juju,your as dumb as your humble opinion.Pray u don't get ur heart broken by someone u love.
Re: I Hate Men! by MOBO444(f): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2010
jay bee:

@mobo
Can you pls calm down on the name calling today shocked shocked
Haba, wetin the woman do you sef.
Just lay off each-other geez

No mind the small girl joor, she just dey show her self, I HATE MEN,who cares if your heart is broken.
Re: I Hate Men! by Mygoldie(f): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2010
Mobo shut the hell up!!! CHEATER!!!!
Re: I Hate Men! by Tinksh(f): 9:07am On Oct 21, 2010
Mygoldie, im so sorry your heart has been broken and it sounds like its been torn into a million peices!!! Im not going to tell you any silly sayings or quotes cos nothing helps when you feel like you do but it does help to vent and throw a fit, so go for it girl!!! Have a full blown tantrum!!! If the guys here cant handle it then they should be quiet and let you get it off your chest! smiley smiley
Re: I Hate Men! by queeneve: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2010
Just chuck your foot at him Mygo!

He just MAD,
Re: I Hate Men! by emekaj41: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2010
you cant really blame her,only she knows what she has gone through, but one thing am sure of is that one of those men you so call "hate",most have genuinely loved you but maybe your shortsightedness must have made you chase him off, cry cry cry cry
Re: I Hate Men! by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 21, 2010
@POSTER, i can now see why you hate men (or rather why men HATE YOU).

You;ve just shown in the shortest time how quarrelsome, nagging head, and fustrated a lady you are.

Which man wants to cope with such nasty atitude?

I guess you don;t get to be chatted up by guys at the mall, pub, or cinemas ('cus of your boning and ugly face) from excess frowning.

Anyway, i guess you have a choice here, go meet you lesbo mate and have a wonderful life or go become a nun. If you count those too boring then i guess you can go take a nap on the expressway.
Re: I Hate Men! by Mygoldie(f): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2010
Talkhafree I don't have a word for you.I only came here to get advice and some people are been mean to me.You don't expect me to keep quiet? DO YOU??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate Men! by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 21, 2010
Mygoldie:

Talkhafree I don't have a word for you.I only came here to get advice and some people are been mean to me.You don't expect me to keep quiet? DO YOU??

I feel your PAIN sweetheart.

GIVE ME A CHANCE TO PROVE TO YOU THAT ALL MEN ARE NOT THE SAME. PLEEEEEEEEEASE.
Re: I Hate Men! by Tinksh(f): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2010
You called her ugly and now you want her to give you a chance You are just proving the poster right, geez!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate Men! by denony(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2010
sister don't mind our nairalanders
sorry for the heart break,
just get over it and move on
but stop hating on men anymore
someone somewhere love and cares for u
don't give up yet, it's still too early
Re: I Hate Men! by dobodobo(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2010
Mygoldie:

90 % of Ajegunle girls have no manners and I hate them as well but they are good for Bleep and No pay and dump and they are worst for house wife. I cannot even wish to date or even dream of keeping one but Bleep them and dump them immediately
Re: I Hate Men! by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 21, 2010
The earlier i help her dry the tears in her eyes by viewing the sunlight the better for us (her).

Mydoggie, don't mind what anyone else will post here oh! i have the right keys to open the doors to your broken heart and heal it all up.
Re: I Hate Men! by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 21, 2010
dobodobo:

90 % of Ajegunle girls have no manners and I hate them as well but they are good for bleep and No pay and dump and they are worst for house wife. I cannot even wish to date or even dream of keeping one but bleep them and dump them immediately

Who told you mydoggie, stays in Ajegunle?

Heard she's one of the few priviledged girls that lives in the elite babana island in ikoyi.

Okay thanks for the confession you can now return to your "crack joint"
Re: I Hate Men! by Mygoldie(f): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2010
@Dobodobo mumu so u atually believe I'm from ajegunle?(No offence to Ajegunle people) but your very mean u know.
Re: I Hate Men! by dobodobo(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2010
Mygoldie:

@Dobodobo mumu so u atually believe I'm from ajegunle?(No offence to Ajegunle people) but your very mean u know.
How would you say HATE MEN. I don't listen to such thing.it sound disgusting

@talknafree, I am sorry if you are suffering from Pussy fucking
Re: I Hate Men! by dobodobo(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2010
grin Even though I walk in the VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH AND HELL, I will fear no evil N I fear no one grin
Re: I Hate Men! by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2010
dobodobo:

How would you say HATE MEN. I don't listen to such thing.it sound disgusting

@talknafree, I am sorry if you are suffering from kitty bleeping

gooosh!!! how you take know?
Abeg do dey go no come put sand sand for my "pizza"
Re: I Hate Men! by Mygoldie(f): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2010
Who dey pursue you now?? The wicked runneth when no man pursueth.go and sort urself out man.
Re: I Hate Men! by dobodobo(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2010
Mygoldie:

Who dey pursue you now?? The wicked runneth when no man pursueth.go and sort urself out man.
I LOVE WOMEN and I love them till death and no one must hate men because I might decide to show interest in anyone one day and you hating men is a minus to me because I want to have all women for myself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls Of Nowadays, SMDH! / Birthday Mate / My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.