Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

How I Got Infected With HIV - Health (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Got Infected With HIV (91561 Views)

Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by desoul2004(m): 8:05am On Sep 17, 2019
Military87:
i am guessing you have not gone yet. Just do it and zero your mind. Something must kill a man. At this point to be sincere I am wishing it’s hiv. At least I know what’s causing my sickness and I start medication than this one. If you see my back and arms now you will pity for me.

What's wrong with your back and arms.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Millichamp(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2019
Send us a picture of your back and arm
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
Military87:
i am guessing you have not gone yet. Just do it and zero your mind. Something must kill a man. At this point to be sincere I am wishing it’s hiv. At least I know what’s causing my sickness and I start medication than this one. If you see my back and arms now you will pity for me.
No dey pray that kind prayer e no good abeg....believe God can change any situation and will always give us a second chance why are you so worried you have passed the 3 month mark why worry except you have exposed yourself again within that period why worry just calm down, that prayer no good abeg....be optimistic man you have passed the 3 month mark so calm down stay focused it is well...if you are so worried there is a particular test you can do to check your white blood cells how healthy they are...another one is cd4 count that measures the number of t cells in your body that fight infection to help you rule out the possibility completely...But I doubt if this teat is administered to negative patients....But if so worried find a way to do that test it will completely rule out the possibility... Another thing the antibody/antigen test is very accurate with the recent technology...antibodies are generated by the body and last within a period of 40 days in the body so there is no possibility of having a false negative after 90 days....So that 3 month conclusive is true except in rare cases and 6 months is outdated

1 Like

Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by RTSC2: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
What is the earliest time for most Elisa tests in Nigeria to be accurate for most Nigerians.?
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 18, 2019
Skripture:
No be to go dey price coffin down and just write my tribute by myself?
bros how far. How was it.try update us please. I am guessing you have done it?
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by RTSC2: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2019
And I am now developing pain at the tip of my penis.
And I used condom o.

Which kind wahala be this? It is making me more scared for HIV.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
RTSC2:
And I used condom o.

Go and carry out the test including all STI's only a test can confirm your status

1 Like

Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by TotoNaRubber: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
No one has ever caught hiv by wanking
******TotoNaRubber 2019*******

Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
RTSC2:
And I used condom o.

This one might be a normal infection. You still go and test. And my Humble friend skripture didn’t give us feedback. That’s scary.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
TotoNaRubber:
No one has ever caught hiv by wanking
******TotoNaRubber 2019*******

I always mock people who self-service. If only I had plied this path I won’t be going through all this.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by RTSC2: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
Military87:

I always mock people who self-service. If only I had plied this path I won’t be going through all this.
It is the wisest thing to do in times like this.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by RTSC2: 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
Military87:

This one might be a normal infection. You still go and test. And my Humble friend skripture didn’t give us feedback. That’s scary.
I had to travel to go and ask the babe I slept with if she had done HIV test.
She was saying does she look like she has HIV?
And that she has a boyfriend.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
watch ebalsblog on Instagram Dr abalaka claimed he has a cure.....@skripture never cane back its scary
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
RTSC2:

I had to travel to go and ask the babe I slept with if she had done HIV test.
She was saying does she look like she has HIV?
And that she has a boyfriend.
You actually traveled to ask someone this? What you have seems to me like a clear case of normal infection. I have had tiny rashes and man hood pains before even though I used condom. It’s a sti. Na away match even put you for the one you Dey( smiles ). When I was pounding those girls. I was smiling and feeling like a fly. Rashes on arms dried out. Back own is still There. And I had to open up to my baby when she saw all that was happening to me. She self said she thinks I am infected and use style run.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by RTSC2: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
Military87:

You actually traveled to ask someone this? What you have seems to me like a clear case of normal infection. I have had tiny rashes and man hood pains before even though I used condom. It’s a sti. Na away match even put you for the one you Dey( smiles ). When I was pounding those girls. I was smiling and feeling like a fly. Rashes on arms dried out. Back own is still There. And I had to open up to my baby when she saw all that was happening to me. She self said she thinks I am infected and use style run.
I don't trust the Lady that is why. She too tear eye.
I am thinking if I could contract a uti, what else has she given my enemy.?

1 Like

Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by desoul2004(m): 3:03am On Sep 21, 2019
Military87:

Those rashes, does it pain you or scratches you?
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 21, 2019
desoul2004:

Those rashes, does it pain you or scratches you?
They don’t itch.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by desoul2004(m): 6:51am On Sep 21, 2019
Military87:

They don’t itch.

So, it just look like eczema
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 21, 2019
desoul2004:

So, it just look like eczema
It doesn’t look like eczema. Google accute ARS rash. That’s what it looks like. The Girl finally admits she got an infection.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by desoul2004(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2019

It doesn’t look like eczema. Google accute ARS rash. That’s what it looks like. The Girl finally admits she got an infection.

Oh boy, the sample of the rash i saw online is
scary. She admitted of having HIV infection or other STI?
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by sisisioge: 8:15am On Sep 21, 2019
Wow! May God help us o shocked shocked shocked

Pele OP...you will be fine.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2019
desoul2004:

Oh boy, the sample of the rash i saw online is
scary. She admitted of having HIV infection or other STI?
She has HIV. He replied my mail. But why do these people keep on insisting on 3months mark. When we have lots of cases that prove otherwise. Go to these HIV forums and see how people who tested after 3months and were positive are being called trolls. Well military I know you still going to follows this thread. Be strong man.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Skripture: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2019
Zornes123:

She has HIV. He replied my mail. But why do these people keep on insisting on 3months mark. When we have lots of cases that prove otherwise. Go to these HIV forums and see how people who tested after 3months and were positive are being called trolls. Well military I know you still going to follows this thread. Be strong man.
It was negative still my people.
But will still keep testing

1 Like

Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Skripture: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2019
RTSC2:
I had to travel to go and ask the babe I slept with if she had done HIV test. She was saying does she look like she has HIV? And that she has a boyfriend.
Bro, take it easy, everything might just turn out good.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by ugomnaanny: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2019
@military have u tested again?

1 Like

Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2019
Skripture:

It was negative still my people.
But will still keep testing
Wow. You are one hell of a lucky man.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2019
ugomnaanny:
@military have u tested again?
He said the other girl that didn’t see her period on time. Opened up that she was actually infected but she didn’t know, until she did series of test on what caused it.
We need Dey careful.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by ugomnaanny: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2019
Zornes123:

He said the other girl that didn’t see her period on time. Opened up that she was actually infected but she didn’t know, until she did series of test on what caused it.
We need Dey careful.
ok, but has he checked his own ?
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2019
ugomnaanny:
ok, but has he checked his own ?
Read all his post.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by ugomnaanny: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
Zornes123:

Read all his post.
... yes I have been following this post from day one, it is possible the girl is positive and he might be lucky and b negative, I'm asking if he has tested again this past few days
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
ugomnaanny:
... yes I have been following this post from day one, it is possible the girl is positive and he might be lucky and b negative, I'm asking if he has tested again this past few days
from what he wrote he has not tested positive yet. But with all the symptoms he mentioned. It’s pretty obvious they are ARS symptoms according to him. The girl might have been infected before him. Hence she having + and he’s still -...
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by RTSC2: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
Skripture:

Bro, take it easy, everything might just turn out good.
I just ran the test today at 4weeks.
It is negative.

I need to calm down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply)

How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 / Coronavirus: Pictures Of Screening Equipment For Travellers At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.