Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

How I Got Infected With HIV - Health (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Got Infected With HIV (91433 Views)

Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Skripture: 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
RTSC2:
I just ran the test today at 4weeks. It is negative.
I need to calm down.
Calm down. It'll work out in your favor
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by RTSC2: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Zornes123:
from what he wrote he has not tested positive yet. But with all the symptoms he mentioned. It’s pretty obvious they are ARS symptoms according to him. The girl might have been infected before him. Hence she having + and he’s still -...
Honestly, ars symptoms can be misleading though.
I have read stories and stories online of people with ars symptoms that were negative.

These are common symptoms. If not for the fact that somebody had sex, he could chalk it up to something else and not be bothered.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by RTSC2: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Skripture:

Calm down. It'll work out in your favor
Amen, jare.

I did a urine test for the supposed uti.
They didn't see any sign of microbial growth.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
RTSC2:

I have read stories and stories online of people with ars symptoms that were negative.

These are common symptoms. If not for the fact that somebody had sex, he could chalk it up to something else and not be bothered.
Symptoms can be misleading. But he said agreed she’s +. Now imagine that girl told you she’s positive and you have been having non stop symptoms.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by RTSC2: 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
Zornes123:

Symptoms can be misleading. But he said agreed she’s +. Now imagine that girl told you she’s positive and you have been having non stop symptoms.
True sha.
God help us all.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
@skipture congrats....abstinence is the key...I felt bad for @military may God see you through I believe you can still make it.... @skipture you will still test again thought you crossed the 6 months mark....is the 6 months mark not conclusive again una dey scare us oooooh
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nwaotu10(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
RTSC2:

Seriously brother. If not that sex is involved, I wouldn't even be perturbed regardless of my symptoms.

This is my 8 week of being restless, depressed, scarred etc just because I had sex. I'm waiting for 3months to go for test. Until then, my fingers are crossed.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Skripture: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
RTSC2:
Amen, jare.
I did a urine test for the supposed uti. They didn't see any sign of microbial growth.
That one is cancelled then.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by RTSC2: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Skripture:

That one is cancelled then.
I still have fever and sore throat though after many doses of antibiotics.

The small rash disappeared quickly though.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by RTSC2: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nwaotu10:

Seriously brother. If not that sex is involved, I wouldn't even be perturbed regardless of my symptoms.

This is my 8 week of being restless, depressed, scarred etc just because I had sex. I'm waiting for 3months to go for test. Until then, my fingers are crossed.
8 weeks is more than enough.
If it is negative now, it would almost never change.

I wish eight weeks can come fast for me so that I can have full peace of mind.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nwaotu10(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
RTSC2:

8 weeks is more than enough.
If it is negative now, it would almost never change.

I wish eight weeks can come fast for me so that I can have full peace of mind.

I was told that 8week's test is inconclusive.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nwaotu10:

Where you take read that one. It only gives you a reflection of your status. You still need to check at 12 weeks. 84 days or so.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nwaotu10(m): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Zornes123:

Where you take read that one. It only gives you a reflection of your status. You still need to check at 12 weeks. 84 days or so.

In that sense, I will be testing on Monday.

If only God would give me one more chance, by truth, I will stick to celibacy till the right time.

What will I tell my mother if I test +?
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nwaotu10:

In that sense, I will be testing on Monday.

If only God would give me one more chance, by truth, I will stick to celibacy till the right time.

What will I tell my mother if I test +?
Na so all of us Dey talk. Me that was scared as hell. Immediately I confirm my own. I still did my thing the following day. No one is + here. It’s just anxiety. The only people who should be worried is scripture and military. If they actually had those symptoms
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by RTSC2: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nwaotu10:

Officially.
But it is near accurate.

Do it now.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
RTSC2:

Officially.
But it is near accurate.

Do it now.
12 weeks is better it gives you a better hope that you have crossed the first half of the journey congrats on your test
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nwaotu10(m): 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Zornes123:

Na so all of us Dey talk. Me that was scared as hell. Immediately I confirm my own. I still did my thing the following day. No one is + here. It’s just anxiety. The only people who should be worried is scripture and military. If they actually had those symptoms

I had symptoms too.
3 weeks post exposure, I had mild fever, sore throat, flu and persistent stooling that lasted for two days.

Few weeks later, I developed rashes on the neck, white tongue and patches on the tongue. The white patches are still there. These symptoms are related to ars.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nwaotu10:

I had symptoms too.
3 weeks post exposure, I had mild fever, sore throat, flu and persistent stooling that lasted for two days.

Few weeks later, I developed rashes on the neck, white tongue and patches on the tongue. The white patches are still there. These symptoms are related to ars.
Night sweats? Chills? No two people will have same symptoms anyway. Just wait after 12 weeks check. Visiting all those hiv sites and forums. I won’t even trust 1year test again.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nwaotu10(m): 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
Zornes123:

Night sweats? Chills? No two people will have same symptoms anyway. Just wait after 12 weeks check. Visiting all those hiv sites and forums. I won’t even trust 1year test again.

I had chills and night sweats too. However, I'm not having any symptoms again, apart from the tongue patches that comes and go.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nwaotu10:

I had chills and night sweats too. However, I'm not having any symptoms again, apart from the tongue patches that comes and go.

Hopefully you will be ok. I have had the scare of the white tongue before. It turned out to be nothing. Just relax when the times right do the test. You can try those government hospitals. Testing is free. Rather than spend money.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nwaotu10(m): 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
[quote author=Zornes123 post=82448434]
Hopefully you will be ok. I have had the scare of the white tongue before. It turned out to be nothing. Just relax when the times right do the test. You can try those government hospitals. Testing is free. Rather than spend money. [/quote
]

Some tongue patches are benign. I just hope am not +.
Seriously, sex doesn't worth all these anxiety I'm going through. I'm not even seeing my self banging again. Not ever!
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
[quote author=Nwaotu10 post=82448530][/quote]we all know it’s not worth it. But after all this. You still going to do it. I had to read some of your post. And see your Monica. grin
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Flukiragz(m): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2019
4 weeks later and I'm still purging.
I have done 6 HIV tests.
5 RVs and 1 PCR test( they said the test can detect d virus as early as 10 days ).
All came back negative.

But dis purging is really discouraging me.

I also did test 4 d 2 girls I was involved with, also negative.

Also testing for typhoid, malaria, abdomino-pelvic scan, stool msc, occult blood.

Money were I done blow ontop dis matter ehnnnnnnn.

I hope Military87 remains negative ooo. because if d guy turns positive, we go start hope for 24 weeks. Mehnnnn, dats a very longggggggg waiting period.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 22, 2019
Flukiragz:
I have done 6 HIV tests.
5 RVs and 1 PCR test( they said the test can detect d virus as early as 10 days ).
All came back negative.

Also testing for typhoid, malaria, abdomino-pelvic scan, stool msc, occult blood.

I hope Military87 remains negative ooo. because if d guy turns positive, we go start hope for 24 weeks. Mehnnnn, dats a very longggggggg waiting period.

pcr na how much. And where u do am
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by desoul2004(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=Nwaotu10 post=82448530][/quote]

Please, I don't really understand this white tongue I have been hearing. Does it mean the entire tongue will be white in color?
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Flukiragz(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2019
Zornes123:
pcr na how much. And where u do am

10k for Kaduna.

I got the info from a guy on dis trend ( cocococo )
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Skripture: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2019
Flukiragz:
I have done 6 HIV tests.
All came back negative.

You should relax if truly they are negative
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2019
Skripture:

You should relax if truly they are negative
I even got Weak when I saw he's still panicking. Both girls are negative and you did pcr. Back then when I wanted to do it. They told me 50k.
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Modesta39: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2019
Please doctors in the house I have a serious problem.

I don't go to toilet again because of that my stomach keep growing everyday because I don't go to toilet

I am scared of eating again

Please doctors, does my problem have a solution
Please if I am going to die, tell me be sincere
I have never felt this kind of problem all my life

Any hop?

I went to hospital and complain, they said that I have ulcer and I am currently taking the drop 2 days ago
Yet am not able to go toilet

Please help me,
Sometimes toilet will purge me but the only thing that comes out is only too much gas and very little shit
The size of the shit is like one spoon of rice

Am finished
Please help me out

Is their a cure??
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Modesta39: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2019
Help me please
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by ugomnaanny: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2019
Modesta39:
Help me please
go on fruits , avoid orange and pineapple, if possible blend ugu, cucumber and drink, do this 3 times a day and I bet u would be back to normal... but if it sisnt work for u then re visit the hospital again
Re: How I Got Infected With HIV by Modesta39: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2019
ugomnaanny:
go on fruits , avoid orange and pineapple, if possible blend ugu, cucumber and drink, do this 3 times a day and I bet u would be back to normal... but if it sisnt work for u then re visit the hospital again

Am scared to eat oo
My stomach they grow
Am scared

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply)

Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video / How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.