Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe (16718 Views)

Benjamin Hundeyin: The Crisis At Alaba Market Had No Ethnic Correlation / Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila / 5 Reasons Why No Ethnic Group Love Themselves More Than Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe by oyatz(m): 12:23am On Aug 17, 2019
And do you command the same votes as Kano, Katsina or Kaduna because that is the only way you can prevent them from winning.

TSRC:

When did buhari become a Yoruba man?
Do you command the same votes in kano and katsina like a buhari?
Because that is the only way you can win in.2023.
Re: Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe by poweredcom(m): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2019
Banmeallday:

The half cast Obama was not a black President, and did nothing for blacks, except comes to the shythole countries to tell them to accept GAY AZZ people that are practicing a satanic and self indulgent behavior

Close mouth and stop talking like a slowpoke

Obama is a black man wether he is half caste he is still a black man

I don't care wat he did for the American people and just telling you how the American society cherish people who work hard to the top and be the American dream

Nigerians we have no dream no future

That is why we are backward and evil no growth no real love amongst us
Re: Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe by Andhominem: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
immhotep:
Lzaa please come for consolation
Ntooorr, your man got gutter...
Re: Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe by GMbuharii: 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
grin
Re: Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe by GMbuharii: 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
Andhominem:

Who dash piggiiddiots agency

Who even needs their advice

What a humble pie!

Kosi problem,o se ma gbo'wo everyonth ending..o se ma receive salary....
grin

Iwo nko,belly aching for nothing

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA...

grin grin

Take my advice,go apply for a field man in that agency.... enough work berekete
Re: Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe by Andhominem: 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
GMbuharii:

grin

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA...

grin grin

There is no agency, Mr man. Don't you get Your brother is just a special adviser - a salary earner.
Re: Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
GMbuharii:

grin

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA...

grin grin

Gbam.
Eko oni baje rara. grin

cc andhominem adaibeku amatarasha afamed t9ksy olawalesmarter0 lzaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe by MrFly(m): 8:24am On Aug 21, 2019
Zane2point4:

Wait wait, how old are you?

So you dont know the importance of village meetings in igbo land?
You wan make he use himsef bury himsef when he dies?
every dead soul must be buried in their village abi? Whats the use of cemetry
Re: Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe by tck2000(m): 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
MrFly:
every dead soul must be buried in their village abi? Whats the use of cemetry
Re: Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe by Omoodua007: 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ipob should carry all their investments back to south yeast we don’t want them
Re: Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe by Omoodua007: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
famouscargo4u:

Yes, I know some of their investment. Innoson has offices at oshodi- Apapa expressway. Nest oil has tank farm in satelite,Apapa, Ibeto has offices in Lagos and Orji Uzor Kalu has more businesses and houses in lagos than in the East.

He should move it to port harcourt or his village
We don’t want any investment from hostile parties
Re: Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 25, 2019
Omoodua007:

He should move it to port harcourt or his village
We don’t want any investment from hostile parties
Calm down and support One Nigeria.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues omenka afamed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe by Kpoikpoi: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2019
References:
Spokesperson of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Lagos State chapter, Joe Igbokwe, has described himself as a Nigerian and not belonging to any ethnic group.

Igbokwe, who stated this yesterday at the House of Assembly during the screening of the last batch of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu’s cabinet-nominees, lampooned those he described as ethnic bigots.

He hinted that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) vice presidential candidate, Peter Obi, was the reason for the attitude of easterners in the state during the last general election.

Lagos should take the lead and be more open to other ethnic groups by giving them political appointments, he asserted.

He said, “I’m proudly Nigerian; I don’t know about east, west, north or south. I have been in Lagos since 1985. My children were born here. It’s high time we started building this country.

“I get angry when people mention ethnicity. A young Nigerian lady was just made a minister in Britain. If I become the president of this country, nobody is going to fill form and put his state of origin. That’s the first thing I will do. It is when you take people for who they are that is when they will release their energy for the good of the country. One day, Nigerians will say, we are all Nigerians.

“The reason for the attitude of easterners in Lagos at the last election was because Peter Obi was on the ballot. If Atiku had won, he would be the vice president.

“If 70 to 75 per cent of a particular people dominate a region, they should be encouraged. If they don’t get council chairman, at least make them deputy. What Igbo people have in Lagos, they don’t have a quarter of it in their land. If you see anybody that is doing well in the South East, he must have a thriving business in Lagos.

https://m.guardian.ng/politics/i-belong-to-no-ethnic-group-says-joe-igbokwe/
Re: Lagos: I have no ethnic group - Joe Igbokwe by Kpoikpoi: 9:24am On Nov 25, 2019
This man is really ashamed to be Igbo,I won't be surprised if he changes his name to Oluwole Adesina.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? / PHOTOS: Fayose And Makarfi At PDP NEC Meeting / Beyond Our Land Borders Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.