Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] (1659 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / 5 Years' Anniversary — 5 Years of My Life Wasted on Nairaland. [Picture] / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:56am On Aug 16, 2019
So, after 3 years and some months being active on Nairaland, I have decided to use a profile picture as a way to say long life and prosperity to all Nairalanders who have used this forum to make millions and the ones who will soon use this forum to make millions.

To the ones whose job is only to attack, you're also part of the celebration. God will open your eyes in the right direction. Amen!

So, below is my official Nairaland picture.

Nairaland has helped me in many ways, especially in building a fanbase and in making more than 300k in a single day by selling articles I wrote on NL as books. Free articles turned to a multi-million Naira business and financial freedom.

Today, my books generate millions of naira from month to month and I don't have to work for the rest of my life again. Yes, I started with relationship books, but today I write on almost all lucrative niches under different pen names. Better days ahead. Focus is the key. Distraction is the kill.

You too can be better than me if only you stay focused and don't be distracted or discouraged by the negative people or energy around you.

See me as an example of determination despite all the criticisms and abuse. If nobody hates you, then you're a nobody.

Buhari's hardship and Nairaland will take a higher portion of my gratitude. All thanks to God.

We all have stories to tell and mine is quite motivating if you know about the rest.

If we no make legit money and inspire the rest of the world — wetin we gain?

Picture to be deleted soon.

3 Likes

Re: FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 16, 2019
shocked
The iLegendd!
Re: FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] by realestniggah: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2019
You really love getting attention, don't you?

2 Likes

Re: FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2019
realestniggah:
For the sake of my business, yes. For personal use, no. I hope I have answered you correctly.
Re: FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] by frbona: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
realestniggah:
my thoughts

1 Like

Re: FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] by Sarafinna75(m): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] by Offpoint: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
iLegendd:
So, after 3 years and some months being active on Nairaland, I have decided to use a profile picture as a way to say long life and prosperity to all Nairalanders who have used this forum to make millions and the ones who will soon use this forum to make millions.

To the ones whose job is only to attack, you're also part of the celebration. God will open your eyes in the right direction. Amen!

Nairaland has helped me in many ways, especially in building a fanbase and in making more than 300k in a single day by selling articles I wrote on NL as books. Free articles turned to a multi-million Naira business and financial freedom.

Today, my books generate millions of naira from month to month and I don't have to work for the rest of my life again. Yes, I started with relationship books, but today I write on almost all lucrative niches under different pen names. Better days ahead. Focus is the key. Distraction is the kill.

You too can be better than me if only you stay focused and don't be distracted or discouraged by the negative people or energy around you.

See me as an example of determination despite all the criticisms and abuse. If nobody hates you, then you're a nobody.

Buhari's hardship and Nairaland will take a higher portion of my gratitude. All thanks to God.

We all have stories to tell and mine is quite motivating if you know about the rest.

Stop lying dude, I remember vividly you uploaded your pics last year when you created a thread about "making video of yourself" I can remember vividly you're weren't putting on clothes and you wore white earpiece. I even yapped you of having a big head.

1 Like

Re: FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
Offpoint:
On my profile? I doubt. On a page, yes.
Re: FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] by Offpoint: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
iLegendd:
On my profile?
I've never view your profile, but I've seen your pictures few times on your thread.

1 Like

Re: FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
Offpoint:

I've never view your profile, but I've seen your pictures few times on your thread.
Yes. More than 5 times. I'm talking about putting on my profile, not posting it on a thread. I guess you didn't read my post before commenting.

Modified:

Though, I won't blame you for being hasty. Most people who read my posts are only here to find what contradicts so they'll attack. Luckily, honesty has been setting me free.

When they don't see what to attack with, they get angry and start calling me a fool, an idiot, an attention seeker, jobless, etc. And they also click the like buttons of any negative comment they see against me just to feel good. I'm used to it and I love it.

Since most Nigerians are currently depressed, I truly understand the pains they are going through. God will heal all of them.

Also, for those families going through spiritual curses that make children from that lineage become engulfed with hatred and pains and start venting their frustrations online, God will also heal them.

All the best, everyone.
Re: FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] by frbona: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
iLegendd:
Always around when it's about to be fun, but never around when brain work is needed like this one https://www.nairaland.com/5358661/

Is your life truly filled with darkness?

I got your message
The bolded was uncalled for
Re: FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
frbona:

I got your message
The bolded was uncalled for
It's called for because you chase me on my threads and even make negative comments while referring to me on other threads.

Yes, make negative comments, but don't also forget to open those other threads I shared life-changing secrets and make a positive comment.

Someone like Offpoint makes negative comments, but most times, he makes positive comments. Yours is all NEGATIVE and you never open threads I share something great for the brain.

One more time, is your life truly filled with darkness? Or you're naturally possessed?
Re: FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
iLegendd:
Yes. More than 5 times. I'm talking about putting on my profile, not posting it on a thread. I guess you didn't read my post before commenting.

Modified:

Though, I won't blame you for being hasty. Most people who read my posts are only here to find what contradicts so they'll attack. Luckily, honesty has been setting me free.

When they don't see what to attack with, they get angry and start calling me a fool, an idiot, an attention seeker, jobless, etc. And they also click the like buttons of any negative comment they see against me just to feel good. I'm used to it and I love it.

Since most Nigerians are currently depressed, I truly understand the pains they are going through. God will heal all of them.

Also, for those families going through spiritual curses that make children from that lineage become engulfed with hatred and pains and start venting their frustrations online, God will also heal them.

All the best, everyone.

may I told you why this haters are after you?
Re: FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
oxiide22:
may I told you why this haters are after you?
Yes, do.
Re: FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
iLegendd:
Yes, do.
is because you're showing ppl the way into this lucrative business BOOK WRITING the fastest and easy way of making money online. Because most of them are into the business already so they don't want people to realize it . there is one guy he even said why are you showing all this info online.
Re: FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
oxiide22:
is because you're showing ppl the way into this lucrative business BOOK WRITING the fastest and easy way of making money online. Because most of them are into the business already so they don't want people to realize it . there is one guy he even said why are you showing all this info online.

You are right. Though, I'll tell you the Genesis. I'm going to be blunt.

1. If you studied abroad, you automatically become an enemy to most Nigerians online.
2. If your parents are rich, you instantly become an enemy to most people from poor homes (no one is poor — if you believe, you can achieve it).
3. If you're more intelligent, talented, or smarter, you're in trouble.
4. If you're progressing in your chosen field, you're also in trouble.
5. If you drink bottled water while they drink sachet water, dem go kill you with gossip behind your back.
6. If you are kind and want to show people the way to wealth openly, those who are already doing it secretly will hate you for revealing.
7. If you're more popular in a group, the less popular ones will hate you or try to use you to gain ground.
8. If you're more good-looking or taller, boom, they'll hate you instantly.
9. If you're more outspoken, the less outspoken ones will kill you with hate.

The moment you possess any of the above, you'll automatically be called arrogant and hated on.

Humans are in a competition among themselves. Everyone wants to be greater, so whoever is greater than them in one way or the other, they hate or gossip the person.

I know I belong to some of the above, so that's the reason they attack and bully me day and night. I'm used to it anyway.

Added:

Some Nigerians have "lack mentality." They feel if you reveal to others, they won't make money again. Yes, I'm aware Nigerians love to ruin something genuine until the entire nation gets blacklisted — just as PayPal, Craiglist, etc. did, but this doesn't mean some secrets shouldn't be revealed to help out.

Yes, don't reveal all, but set their feets on the right path and let them discover the secrets as they grow.

3 Likes

Re: FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
iLegendd:

1. If you studied abroad, you automatically become an enemy to most Nigerians online.
2. If your parents are rich, you instantly become an enemy to most people from poor homes (no one is poor — if you believe, you can achieve it).
5. If you drink bottled water while they drink sachet water, dem go kill you with gossip behind your back.
6. If you are kind and want to show people the way to wealth openly, those who are already doing it secretly will hate you for revealing.
7. If you're more popular in a group, the less popular ones will hate you or try to use you to gain ground.

The moment you possess any of the above, you'll automatically be called arrogant and hated on.

Humans are in a competition among themselves. Everyone wants to be greater, so whoever is greater than them in one way or the other, they hate or gossip the person.

I know I belong to some of the above, so that's the reason they attack and bully me day and night. I'm used to it anyway.
OMG! You said it all absolutely right
Re: FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
iLegendd:

Some Nigerians have "lack mentality." They feel if you reveal to others, they won't make money again. Yes, I'm aware Nigerians love to ruin something genuine until the entire nation gets blacklisted — just as PayPay did, but this doesn't mean some secrets shouldn't be revealed to help out.

Yes, don't reveal all, but set their feets on the right path and let them discover the secrets as they grow.
well you knw it all.

1 Like

Re: FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] by oceanized25(m): 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
iLegendd:

Added:

Some Nigerians have "lack mentality." They feel if you reveal to others, they won't make money again. Yes, I'm aware Nigerians love to ruin something genuine until the entire nation gets blacklisted — just as PayPal, Craiglist, etc. did, but this doesn't mean some secrets shouldn't be revealed to help out.

keep on doing you bro,for every bashing that comes your way,just remember,most nairalanders and visitors alike,see the eye opening threads you create and appreciate you for trying to make them digitally skilled, smart, financially independent.....myself included.

1 Like

Re: FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2019
oceanized25:
keep on doing you bro,for every bashing that comes your way,just remember,most nairalanders and visitors alike,see the eye opening threads you create and appreciate you for trying to make them digitally skilled, smart, financially independent.....myself included.

You're welcome.
Re: FIRST TIME Putting a Profile Picture on Nairaland [Picture] by lookyzy: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 / Twitter User Shared How His Girlfriend Ordered Him To Cut His Hair To Please Her / Scotland's Finance Minister Resigns After He Was Caught 'Wooing' Teenage Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.