Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker (54480 Views)

Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC / Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC / Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Onyemabright(m): 11:58am On Aug 17, 2019
aragon4realz:
Hon Amb Uche ogbuagu member representing ikeduru state constituency in the Imo house if assembly has done what no other house member has done(that I know off) prove me wrong if you have evidence.

In a single day he has unveiled projects and still doing more in a space of 70 days in office. The people of ikeduru LGA has witness a tremendous amount of change in the local government in Imo state state from sinking bore hole in the 18 Wards/ community in the l.g.a to building of class room blocks in memory of late hon bethel amadi to installation of 5ookva transform to people of iho community to modernization of market-just completed the modernisation of orie akabo market.

He is completing projects back to back and making the people of ikeduru l.g.a proud. the amazing thing about amb uche ogbuagu is that none of this projects are government approve and he keeps fulfilling his campaign promises

I can't say it all just use the link below to see most of his accomplished projects or use the hash tag #ikedurualive or @ikedurua_alive on instagram
http://www.ikedurualive.com
My brother u lie

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by okeyglm: 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
cwale044:
Kudos.All hands have to be on deck for things to work out well for the state of imo
so u mean you sells rmb below the official exchange rate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Reelmii: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
ehbellsho:
thumb up for him.
but.....i smell rat
ofe nmanu spotted
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by degamemaster(m): 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
IGBO AMAKA
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
anonimi:

Because he built things without any legislative record
Are we all comedians in Nigeria?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

Continue waiting for legislative record

Uchu.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Commentor: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
He's done well.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by anonimi: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Continue waiting for legislative record

Uchu.

Continue waiting for your people to die in the Sahara desert, Libya or the Mediterranean Sea trying to reach Europe where everyone, including lawmakers are first appraised for their core responsibility, which is enactment of Bills and passing of laws for a lawmaker.
If you are half as smart as Meles Zenawi, you will understand the above without further clarification. So are you

liljboy:
It’s okay to marry a woman old enough to be your mother, you can still explain that as love, but someone old enough to be your grandmother?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4914275_df_jpeg373e55dea7e43f08e80004f94f67a4a7

todaynewsreview:
The bodies of at least 74 migrants have been washed ashore in western Libya, in the latest tragedy along the dangerous trafficking route to Europe. The Libyan Red Crescent posted photos of dozens of bodies in black and white bags lined up along the shore near the western city of Zawiya.
A spokesman for the aid organisation said there were still bodies floating out at sea as the agency had no way of retrieving them. He said the migrants were all adults, mostly from sub-Saharan African countries, and all but three were men.
The UN migration agency, the International Organisation of Migration (IOM), said the dinghy had set off on Saturday with 110 people on board. The agency said traffickers deliberately took the engines from the boat and then abandoned it to drift.

http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/3051/tragedy-bodies-of-migrants-wash-ashore-en-route-europe-photo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4901723_z1_jpegff7a94c52111caf03b4bc410211e9b89

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by goaldynboy: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
He is a state lawmaker but even tried more than many federal law makers and Senators!

Even Desmond Elliot in Lagos where lawmaker are accessible to lots of fund, I can only remember him for building only toilet!!
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
He’s just new.

Very soon, im go dey alright.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by anonimi: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
aragon4realz:
he passed a motion in the house to declare owerri okigwe bad spots in ikeduru a state of emergency as I type this message the road is being worked on.the only political who brought back is investments to his village and lives in village by esterblishing 2 radio station my radio fm owerri and gold fm

The bold part is more like it.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by saajus: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
Wow. We need many Uche's in our political space. Walahi, these things are not rocket science. You don't even need huge amount of money to fix some problems.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by anonimi: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
goaldynboy:
He is a state lawmaker but even tried more than many federal law makers and Senators!

Even Desmond Elliot in Lagos where lawmaker are accessible to lots of fund, I can only remember him for building only toilet!!

Who do you think is at fault for their inadequate performance of their legislative duties
The people or the lawmakers?

During his first years as a state senator, Obama was a co-sponsor of a bill that re-structured the Illinois welfare program into the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. He also helped get various pieces of legislation that established a $100 million Earned Income Tax Credit for working families, increased child care subsidies for low-income families, and required advance notice before mass layoffs and plant closings passed.

Extracted from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illinois_Senate_career_of_Barack_Obama

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by nkemdi89(f): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
What more can I say ? I remember the first time I met him in 2009 during ikeduru cultural day organised by senator samuel anyanwu , then state house of assembly member. He was the mc of the occasion, I discovered his fan base was high, probably I was the only one who didnt know him. Today he is occupying the same position of samuel anyanwu whom he came to anchor on his program.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
anonimi:

What is the work of a lawmaker? To build things or to make laws?
How many Bills has she sponsored in his 70 days? To what level? Addressing what issues of concern to the constituents who voted for him?
What is his total salary and benefits in kind? How does it compare to civil servants, teachers, nurses, pharmacists, doctors, librarians pay? How is his work as a lawmaker more valuable to the society than what all these other people do

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278
I had long noticed that they give lawmakers hefty allowance for constituency projects.
He tried, applaud him and stop being hateful.
If tomorrow he deviates, rebuke him

Let other lawmakers spend at least 5% of the funds they give them in small small projects like this, we will applaud them.
From there they can keep on improving. Nigerian political scene is the worst in the world so if u see small positive output like this, don't go on attack mode.
I'm impressed.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by cckalima: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
aragon4realz:
Hon Amb Uche ogbuagu member representing ikeduru state constituency in the Imo house if assembly has done what no other house member has done(that I know off) prove me wrong if you have evidence.

In a single day he has unveiled projects and still doing more in a space of 70 days in office. The people of ikeduru LGA has witness a tremendous amount of change in the local government in Imo state state from sinking bore hole in the 18 Wards/ community in the l.g.a to building of class room blocks in memory of late hon bethel amadi to installation of 5ookva transform to people of iho community to modernization of market-just completed the modernisation of orie akabo market.

He is completing projects back to back and making the people of ikeduru l.g.a proud. the amazing thing about amb uche ogbuagu is that none of this projects are government approve and he keeps fulfilling his campaign promises

I can't say it all just use the link below to see most of his accomplished projects or use the hash tag #ikedurualive or @ikedurua_alive on instagram
http://www.ikedurualive.com
for one who just came into office to put up this type of performance clearly shows that others have been feasting on the peoples fund. God bless you. Please continue in this direction. God bless your hustle. We didn't say don't eat but work first.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Stanbaba30: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lisaint:
500kva is supposed to be bigger than that

But well if the Op says it's 500
Then 500 it's
He has done something very meaningful for his people, and instead of applauding him, you are still questioning the capacity of the Set. Tufiakwaa.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
anonimi:

Continue waiting for your people to die in the Sahara desert, Libya or the Mediterranean Sea trying to reach Europe where everyone, including lawmakers are first appraised for their core responsibility, which is enactment of Bills and passing of laws for a lawmaker.
If you are half as smart as Meles Zenawi, you will understand the above without further clarification. So are you

May you not end this way with rat poison.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by anonimi: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
mikkycoins:
The best lawmaker in imo state past and present
He's a tsunami in ikeduru
Hope he continues with the same pace and not to be like Rochas that started like an angel but ended up a devil

If na you sef get 200 million mooomoos as fellow citizens won't you scam them and steal their money as they mumuciously hail you and promote you to the next level choppings?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by drskyfly007(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
Future Imo state Governor!
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by anonimi: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by eriko4life(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
the people's man. ride on Sir. may God bless and protect you.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by cckalima: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
anonimi:

What is the work of a lawmaker? To build things or to make laws?
How many Bills has she sponsored in his 70 days? To what level? Addressing what issues of concern to the constituents who voted for him?
What is his total salary and benefits in kind? How does it compare to civil servants, teachers, nurses, pharmacists, doctors, librarians pay? How is his work as a lawmaker more valuable to the society than what all these other people do

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278
how many of the bills even when passed see the light of the day? What is prime in our lawmakers list is how to fill their pockets. Any other thing is less of concern to them. Many of them don't sponsor any bill and yet you can't find any temporary structure built by them. This one that's less than a year in office and have started working is worth commending. Many of your doctors, pharmacist, teachers and their likes in government establishments don't go to work yet get paid at the end of the month. Of what value is that to the society? Let's commennd people when they do well and correct when they get it wrong.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by anonimi: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:
I had long noticed that they give lawmakers hefty allowance for constituency projects.
He tried, applaud him and stop being hateful.
If tomorrow he deviates, rebuke him

Let other lawmakers spend at least 5% of the funds they give them in small small projects like this, we will applaud them.
From there they can keep on improving. Nigerian political scene is the worst in the world so if u see small positive output like this, don't go on attack mode.
I'm impressed.

If you are easily impressed why should everyone be like you?
The guy is just starting and needs to be scrutinised properly to sit up instead of faking it like they all do to gain traction and then disappoint once in full control of his political machinery, read thugs and political assassins.
Why do you think that the maxim below should not apply to everyone's work, including that of politicians

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160990_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by anonimi: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
cckalima:
how many of the bills even when passed see the light of the day? What is prime in our lawmakers list is how to fill their pockets. Any other thing is less of concern to them. Many of them don't sponsor any bill and yet you can't find any temporary structure built by them. This one that's less than a year in office and have started working is worth commending.

Commend him if you want but I choose to hold him to his responsibilities for which he is overpaid.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3929046_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Baroba(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
Professional talkingsion, very talented comedian, am glad he is shaming those politicans he abused with his comedy..
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by cckalima: 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
anonimi:

Commend him if you want but I choose to hold him to his responsibilities for which he is overpaid.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3929046_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
whether you do or not nothing changes. Your doctors pharmacist and teachers in government jobs don't go to work and get paid. Is that adding any value to the society? I got work to do. Shalom
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by anonimi: 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
aragon4realz:
lalasticlala other politician need to see this so we can make Nigeria better.this is the a modern lavatory he built for a school ngugo comp secondary school

How will the "modern lavatory" aka toilet be maintained without 24/7 water supply from pipe-borne supply and well paid cleaners, teachers and headmaster/principal?
Well paid compared to the lawmaker?
Paparazzi be like fake gold chain. Fades into disaster in no time.
Can we ever learn

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3626665_hilarious_jpeg1ecdcdffc482a4c4b104159dc2f70be2

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
anonimi:

If you are easily impressed why should everyone be like you?
The guy is just starting and needs to be scrutinised properly to sit up instead of faking it like they all do to gain traction and then disappoint once in full control of his political machinery, read thugs and political assassins.
Why do you think that the maxim below should not apply to everyone's work, including that of politicians

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160990_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
As such don't apply to Nigerian politicians, what then do we do?
To those that tried even as little as this guy( state), I still applaud him.
Whatever he has in mind for doing this, we will know later.
Okorocha started off like this but where is he in imo state now?
The love his people had for him turned to hatred.
If this guy goes the way of okorocha, he will receive the same treatment.
I'm yet to see what my representatives both in federal and state levels are doing.
It's only during election time, u see them in the villages so I applaud this guy once again
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by anonimi: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
cckalima:
whether you do or not nothing changes. Your doctors pharmacist and teachers in government jobs don't go to work and get paid. Is that adding any value to the society? I got work to do. Shalom

Why should they when they are poorly paid in comparison with the lawmakers, other political office holders and their Aides who do nothing?
Was that how it was in the first republic before Nzeogwu created chaos with his useless coup attempt?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3903043_3900875eremainsmalluformakesensepng0cbd86798bdb9acb6b2f053976eebe47_png4f72619c8ca6b05dbf89dda16578e7fe

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by anonimi: 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:

Do nothing.
Just pray.
And see everything fall into place.
Satisfied

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by anonimi: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:
To those that tried even as little as this guy( state), I still applaud him.
Whatever he has in mind for doing this, we will know later.
Okorocha started off like this but where is he in imo state now?
The love his people had for him turned to hatred.
If this guy goes the way of okorocha, he will receive the same treatment.
I'm yet to see what my representatives both in federal and state levels are doing.
It's only during election time, u see them in the villages so I applaud this guy once again

With your mediocre attitude on display here why should your representatives both in federal and state levels do anything for you to see in addition to the Bills they sponsor and push to adoption for the executive's (LGA Chairman, state governor, president) signature into law?
Please tell us why they should bother with you and others like you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160987_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Kills Lt. Sam Oladapo In Sokoto / Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) / Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.