Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker (54783 Views)

Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC / Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC / Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
anonimi:

Do nothing.
Just pray.
And see everything fall into place.
Satisfied

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227
Do u have something against this man?
He shames politicians through his comedy.
Won't it fall back at him if he don't do what he preached?

Am I missing something?
So who among Nigerian politicians is doing well?
Or has done well?
Just name one?

I didn't bring up religion so that qoute is meaningless
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Soso990240(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
anonimi:

What is the work of a lawmaker? To build things or to make laws?
How many Bills has she sponsored in his 70 days? To what level? Addressing what issues of concern to the constituents who voted for him?
What is his total salary and benefits in kind? How does it compare to civil servants, teachers, nurses, pharmacists, doctors, librarians pay? How is his work as a lawmaker more valuable to the society than what all these other people do

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278
Your small brain didn't tell u that as they are representing their constituent, they are also being given allowance/fund for constituent projects? Look at the kind of youths we have now, they don't even know their right. So u don't know dat ur house of Assemble / House of Rep. Member / Senator always collect quarterly/ Yearly allowance for projects? smh for u.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by aragon4realz(m): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
anonimi:

How will the "modern lavatory" aka toilet be maintained without 24/7 water supply from pipe-borne supply and well paid cleaners, teachers and headmaster/principal?
Well paid compared to the lawmaker?
Paparazzi be like fake gold chain. Fades into disaster in no time.
Can we ever learn

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3626665_hilarious_jpeg1ecdcdffc482a4c4b104159dc2f70be2
sorry to bust your bubble but he also sank bore hole for that
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
anonimi:

With your mediocre attitude on display here why should your representatives both in federal and state levels do anything for you to see in addition to the Bills they sponsor and push to adoption and signature into law?
Please tell us why they should bother with you and others like you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160987_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

Don't go personal pls.
Don't even go there.
My opinions.
U might be a loud mouth here but u might not be as politically savvy as I am.
Not all of us come to nairaland to trade insults on politics and political ideas.
If u want us to continue on uche ugbuagu, we can but if u want to go the other route, I will politely decline.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
Soso990240:
Your small brain didn't tell u that as they are representing their constituent, they are also being given allowance/fund for constituent projects? Look at the kind of youths we have now, they don't even know their right. So u don't know dat ur house of Assemble / House of Rep. Member / Senator always collect quarterly/ Yearly allowance for projects? smh for u.
I tried telling him that but it seems he has personal score to settle with the guy.

It's not good calling him small brain though.
We can argue without insult.
This has made lots of people to desist from contributing on political issues here kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by aragon4realz(m): 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
Onyemabright:
My brother u lie
on which part or aspect
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by aragon4realz(m): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
anonimi:

What is the work of a lawmaker? To build things or to make laws?
How many Bills has she sponsored in his 70 days? To what level? Addressing what issues of concern to the constituents who voted for him?
What is his total salary and benefits in kind? How does it compare to civil servants, teachers, nurses, pharmacists, doctors, librarians pay? How is his work as a lawmaker more valuable to the society than what all these other people do

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278
he has passed several motions the most being the recovery of looted properties from the past administration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by anonimi: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
aragon4realz:
sorry to bust your bubble but he also sank bore hole for that

Thanks for the information, greatly appreciated but I talked about 24/7 pipe borne water as well as comparable salary package for the school workers.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by anonimi: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
Soso990240:

Keep shaking your head for yourself and take care for it not to fall.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4248334_20160917175230_jpeg27fbe61ac9e9c9ea5f9996961943f5a2

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Soso990240(m): 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:

I tried telling him that but it seems he has personal score to settle with the guy.

This has made lots of people to desist from contributing on political issues here kiss
Sorry I used such word, am not always like dat. Just dat he was saying dat with so much confidence, trying to correct somebody else.
He even quoted me talking trash and doesn't wan to take correction. That's d kind of brain he has.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by aragon4realz(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
anonimi:

Thanks for the information, greatly appreciated but I talked about 24/7 pipe borne water as well as comparable salary package for the school workers.
Cheers.
do you know the function of a lawmaker...salary is left for the governor to handle
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
nicepoker101:
You be cat?

grin grin grin grin savage! Lmfao
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by anonimi: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:
Do u have something against this man?
He shames politicians through his comedy.
Won't it fall back at him if he don't do what he preached?

Am I missing something?
So who among Nigerian politicians is doing well?
Or has done well?
Just name one?

I didn't bring up religion so that qoute is meaningless

I have nothing against him in particular and you are not missing anything.
We need to upgrade our public servants to do more work and receive less money from us.
Do you have any problem with that?
Why should you, I or any sensible Nigerian benchmark himself with the worst examples as you have done here for our public servants?
I am sure that is not how you inspire yourself to excel

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4263972_candidate168717520150430101652_jpeg5d095e7c3dfe8b5bf465a64450383689

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by anonimi: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
aragon4realz:
do you know the function of a lawmaker...salary is left for the governor to handle

Please stop being clever by half.
The legislators pay themselves, by & large, in collusion with the governor.
Let him unilaterally reject his bogus pay and match it to the ratio that existed in the first republic between lawmakers and civil servants. Then I will join you to applaud him.
Deal or no deal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284749_fbimg1474050978374_jpeg39ff755f5e96523b18d624dde1a019a0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Soso990240(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
anonimi:

Keep shaking your head for yourself and take care for it not to fall.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4248334_20160917175230_jpeg27fbe61ac9e9c9ea5f9996961943f5a2
Man u sound dumb and not ready to learn.. keep wallowing in ur ignorance, am impressed.
btw , its like u learnt to use meme newly? keep it up. U go soon hamma with am.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by wizod(m): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
ehbellsho:
thumb up for him.
but.....i smell rat
go and sit down mofo. You will soon smell tear gas
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by anonimi: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:

Thanks for your mature counsel.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
anonimi:

I have nothing against him in particular and you are not missing anything.
We need to upgrade our public servants to do more work and receive less money from us.
Do you have any problem with that?
Why should you, I or any sensible benchmark himself with the worst examples as you have done here for our public servants?
I am sure that is not how you inspire yourself to excel

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4263972_candidate168717520150430101652_jpeg5d095e7c3dfe8b5bf465a64450383689

70 days( 2 months plus) and a state legislature is doing this yet u are not satisfied with it.

If u don't like this, I do.
Some of the comments I read here indicates that people love what he did.
And I hope he continues.
Don't wanna dwell on this anymore.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by frowland(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lisaint:
500kva is supposed to be bigger than that

But well if the Op says it's 500
Then 500 it's
No the latest 500kva are smaller than their older models.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by princfred(m): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
This what happens when power is truly to the people as Uche Ogbuagu was a people person first before being a politician. This why politics should never be left to career politicians and their cronies.
People of imo state usually play good politics.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by anonimi: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:
70 days( 2 months plus) and a state legislature is doing this yet u are not satisfied with it.

If u don't like this, I do.
Some of the comments I read here indicates that people love what he did.
And I hope he continues.
Don't wanna dwell on this anymore.

I am not really dissatisfied with what he has done. I simply ask that he does his core work first and receive far less money than he must be getting now.
I also hope that he continues to do more for less so others in the state can have the good life their relatives are hustling in cold Europe and America plus Canada to have.
I hope that we understand ourselves better finally cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by derbykol(f): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
Uche ogbuagu the ace comedian?
Yes
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
anonimi:

I am not really dissatisfied with what he has done. I simply ask that he does his core work first and receive far less money than he must be getting now.
I also hope that he continues to do more for less so others in the state can have the good life their relatives are hustling in cold Europe and America plus Canada to have.
I hope that we understand ourselves better finally cheesy
Seems like it's more than I actually thought it was.
It's a tribal thing isn't it?
So u are kind of mocking him and his people.
No wonder guys are attacking u as they know ur modus operandi
Good luck k with that.
Thanks
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
frowland:

No the latest 500kva are smaller than their older models.
Like this one

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Nwadiuto247: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
What i am seeing here is quite encouraging. This is a good way to start. I pray he continues to do more.

I will still visit home to see these good works for real.

For now i am seeing them online from PH. Cheers.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by nbisi: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
a good start...thump up
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by izombie(m): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
Uche ogbuagu, poor man with reason, everlasting undergraduate grin grin grin
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by anonimi: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
sassysure:
Seems like it's more than I actually thought it was.
It's a tribal thing isn't it?
So u are kind of mocking him and his people.
No wonder guys are attacking u as they know ur modus operandi
Good luck k with that.
Thanks

Why do you say it is tribal?

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
aragon4realz:
Hon Amb Uche ogbuagu member representing ikeduru state constituency in the Imo house if assembly has done what no other house member has done(that I know off) prove me wrong if you have evidence.

In a single day he has unveiled projects and still doing more in a space of 70 days in office. The people of ikeduru LGA has witness a tremendous amount of change in the local government in Imo state state from sinking bore hole in the 18 Wards/ community in the l.g.a to building of class room blocks in memory of late hon bethel amadi to installation of 5ookva transform to people of iho community to modernization of market-just completed the modernisation of orie akabo market.

He is completing projects back to back and making the people of ikeduru l.g.a proud. the amazing thing about amb uche ogbuagu is that none of this projects are government approve and he keeps fulfilling his campaign promises

I can't say it all just use the link below to see most of his accomplished projects or use the hash tag #ikedurualive or @ikedurua_alive on instagram
http://www.ikedurualive.com
how did he get the funds for the projects?
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by ndukwechinasa: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Uche,ogo ndi Item...

"Agu wake up!...Agu wake up!"
Na so bros or sis.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by MoIbrahim: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
As a lawmaker, let's hope he makes any law before 2023
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Okoroawusa: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
ndukwechinasa:
Na so bros or sis.
na bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east / Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) / MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.