Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,878 members, 7,956,319 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker (54794 Views)

Uche Ogbuagu: Why I Dumped Ihedioha, PDP For APC / Uche Ogbuagu Officially Defects To APC / Fayose Vs Fayemi: Who Commissioned More Projects Within Their Respective 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by SilasNwude: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2019
ehbellsho:
thumb up for him.

but.....i smell rat
uche ogbuagu is not your average politician bro

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Goodcare(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2019
slide37997x:
Its a fraud PLEASE RUN
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by justman911(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2019
I remember him from ochichi gbakwa oku.

This is a real man making a difference. I appreciate him, he proves that who wants to achieve something and make a difference will do so without making noise and laying blame and endless excuses. Kudos to him. dike ka o'bu.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by ChristineC: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2019
Good. Let's celebrate people like this.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Otunba2004(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2019
Lisaint:
500kva is supposed to be bigger than that

But well if the Op says it's 500
Then 500 it's
Mr. Know all, leave that one, comment on the achievement

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by AmazingELixir: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2019
cool
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by cckalima: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2019
aragon4realz:
Hon Amb Uche ogbuagu member representing ikeduru state constituency in the Imo house if assembly has done what no other house member has done(that I know off) prove me wrong if you have evidence.

In a single day he has unveiled projects and still doing more in a space of 70 days in office. The people of ikeduru LGA has witness a tremendous amount of change in the local government in Imo state state from sinking bore hole in the 18 Wards/ community in the l.g.a to building of class room blocks in memory of late hon bethel amadi to installation of 5ookva transform to people of iho community to modernization of market-just completed the modernisation of orie akabo market.

He is completing projects back to back and making the people of ikeduru l.g.a proud. the amazing thing about amb uche ogbuagu is that none of this projects are government approve and he keeps fulfilling his campaign promises

I can't say it all just use the link below to see most of his accomplished projects or use the hash tag #ikedurualive or @ikedurua_alive on instagram
http://www.ikedurualive.com
for one who just came into office to put up this type of performance clearly shows that others have been feasting on the peoples fund. God bless you. Please continue in this direction. God bless your hustle.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by martowskin1(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2019
ehbellsho:
thumb up for him.

but.....i smell rat

Only a rat smell a rat.....
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by rozayx5(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2019
those chairs look nice

how much would 50 cost

would like to donate to my Village primary school?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by blackmarket(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2019
Lisaint:
500kva is supposed to be bigger than that

But well if the Op says it's 500
Then 500 it's
depending on the primary side. 500KvA 11Kv/0.415v ,500KvA 33Kv/0.415v. if it's on 33 den it should be bigger than dat of 11. from my understanding ikeduru is on 33. frm the size of the bushings it's a 500KvA 33/.415v distribution transformer.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by educhigo: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2019
where is the projects,i only see 2 zinc and some student chair?..oops if buhari and buratai start ruga you now you will blame apc government .. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by jaxxy(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2019
These are men who come to work, not come in and just eat like a hungry stray dog.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Chiemeka1: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2019
And that one that calls himself the governor of Imo state is still busy chasing shadows. Chasing rat when the house is on fire. Kudos to Hon Uche.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Witamexo: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2019
K
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 17, 2019
Kudos.All hands have to be on deck for things to work out well for the state of imo
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Saxifrage12(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2019
Good one HON Uche
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by oglalasioux(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2019
The most talented stand up/talk show comedian in Nigeria. His only rival in comedy is Nkem Owoh and I'm glad they did a collabo which is my favorite titled Letter to the President. I've always known he will do very good in politics.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2019
educhigo:
where is the projects,i only see 2 zinc and some student chair?..oops if buhari and buratai start ruga you now you will blame apc government .. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg keep quiet, if you can't see the projects then that's your problem...
As if this is not Nigeria where floating toilets have been commissioned as constituency projects.
I'm sure your rep doesn't even know where his constituency is..
And btw no Ruga for you.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by SLAP44: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2019
aragon4realz:
he passed a motion in the house to declare owerri okigwe bad spots in ikeduru a state of emergency as I type this message the road is being worked on.the only political who brought back is investments to his village and lives in village by esterblishing 2 radio station my radio fm owerri and gold fm

Uche Ogbuagu is a powerful politician.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by tyav7: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2019
A good man.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by SLAP44: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2019
Rgade:

Abeg keep quiet, if you can't see the projects then that's your problem...
As if this is not Nigeria where floating toilets have been commissioned as constituency projects.
I'm sure your rep doesn't even know where his constituency is..
And btw no Ruga for you.

Savagery cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by SLAP44: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2019
Emeka Ihedioha is blessed by a good team that will make his work easy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by SLAP44: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2019
oglalasioux:
The most talented stand up/talk show comedian in Nigeria. His only rival in comedy is Nkem Owoh and I'm glad they did a collabo which is my favorite titled Letter to the President. I've always known he will do very good in politics.

Plus he was a thorn on Rochas flesh for 6 years. He recorded a lot of comedy against Rochas titled "Ka opuo"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 17, 2019
So this guy is now a politician?

At least he is trying.
U don't hear from some of them except during election time, they will start eating corn and frying akara grin

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by musicwriter(m): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2019
He is being himself as always. He's not bringing in alien ideas to solve local problems. I wish the people of Imo could rally around such a person for governor.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by anonimi: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2019
aragon4realz:
if all politicians are like amb uche ogbuagu Nigeria will definitely be a better place.he even built a police outpost for his community amii akabo and constructed more than 2km road which is interlocked

What is the work of a lawmaker? To build things or to make laws?
How many Bills has she sponsored in his 70 days? To what level? Addressing what issues of concern to the constituents who voted for him?
What is his total salary and benefits in kind? How does it compare to civil servants, teachers, nurses, pharmacists, doctors, librarians pay? How is his work as a lawmaker more valuable to the society than what all these other people do

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943664_wage_jpeg1488711c5349aed5f79f2e121e58b278

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by toprealman: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2019
That last pics stinks. That's your fellow human being ffs!
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2019
Finally a Daniel has arrived for the good of Ikeduru.

Nice one uche ogbuagu.
Re: Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker by anonimi: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2019
musicwriter:
He is being himself as always. He's not bringing in alien ideas to solve local problems. I wish the people of Imo could rally around such a person for governor.

MelesZenawi:
Finally a Daniel has arrived for the good of Ikeduru.

Nice one uche ogbuagu.

Because he built things without any legislative record
Are we all comedians in Nigeria?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) / Why Did Tinubu Exclude FFK, Ganduje And Festus Keyamo From Ministerial List? / Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.