Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: (3235 Views)

She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2019
Good morning brother's & sister's trust you had a wonderful night?

Please, I need your urgent contribution on this sister I meant just a little above 24 days now

This is what happend:
I put a call to her line & the conversation follow thus

She: Hello

I: How're you today?

She: Fine

I: Trust you had an enjoyable day?

She: Yes

I: Are you busy now?

She: No!

I: Come online let's chat

She: Okay

Three minutes time she called back that I'm too authoritative that when I called, I'm suppose to greet her first & tell her please come online

I said to her that. That was why I asked if you were busy and you said no.

Please, my respected N'lander's I need your constructive criticism, observation, subjection, correction & contribution if I'm truly AUTHORITATIVE, right or wrong or I should just quit the relationship

Thanks in anticipation
Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 17, 2019
No qualms

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by XhosaNostra(f): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2019
It's easy to misinterpret the tone of texts during messaging. Personally, I use a lot of emoticons when chatting in general, to remedy that.
It's highly possible she read the tone of words wrong.

12 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:
It's easy to misinterpret the tone of texts during messaging. Personally, I use a lot of emoticons when chatting in general, to remedy that.
It's highly possible she read the tone of words wrong.
Thanks a lot as I duely appreciate your kind contribution

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by BlueAir: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2019
I don't have chill o.if u haven't met me and u judge..I no send grin...

If u arent what she says..just decide if u can cope with a life of adjustion or freedom and Trust lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by BlueAirMother: 9:48am On Aug 17, 2019
BlueAir:

If u arent what she says..just decide if u can cope with a life of adjustion or freedom and Trust lipsrsealed

Go wash plate boy!

7 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2019
BlueAir:

But, bro how you see am?
Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by romenna: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2019
It's either she no like u or she's too petty.

3 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by Educonomist: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
some women are difficult to understand......... perhaps she doesn't like you
Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by Jacktheripper: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Thanks bro, after reading this post...my life changed, my debtors are calling to pay back my money, I just won a contract of 500 billion naira in Aso rock, my Adsense cpc is now $100 � �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by BlueAir: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
fados4sure:

But, bro how you see am?
her pessimism was unnecessary hence the highimpression shes trouble..for the sake of imperfection. When such unnecessary and uncomfortable situations comes in, calm her down and emphasize on how u have her best interests at heart and how pessimism is unnecessary. .if she growls at u from another angle still pessimistic ..bro RUNNN!!
Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by BlueAirMother: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
BlueAir:
her pessimism was unnecessary hence the highimpression shes trouble..for the sake of imperfection. When such unnecessary and uncomfortable situations comes in, calm her down and emphasize on how u have her best interests at heart and how pessimism is unnecessary. .if she growls at u from another angle still pessimistic ..bro RUNNN!!

Now you understand why I ran from my baby daddy many years ago

How are you feeling my dear.

4 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hw old is she ??
Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hw old is she ??sound lykk u r dating a baby
Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
fados4sure:

Thanks a lot as I duely appreciate your kind contribution

she is just tryin too unravel you ... don't let her reset you , as long as you don't abuse or insult her, keep been d man that you are.
The irony is gurls like yours don't even settle for guys that say please all the time
Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
romenna:
It's either she no like u or she's too petty.

hahaha
Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
ericsmith:

she is just tryin too unravel you ... don't let her reset you , as long as you don't abuse or insult her, keep been d man that you are.
The irony is gurls like yours don't even settle for guys that say please all the time
Thanks bro!
Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
blissgregory:
Hw old is she ??sound lykk u r dating a baby
I'm quite suprise myself

Mid 20's & in her final year
Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
Talk to her
fados4sure:
I'm quite suprise myself
Mid 20's & in her final year
Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
blissgregory:
Talk to her
what will I talk with her?
Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
blissgregory:
Talk to her
Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
Wat she wat frm uu...but dnt send her d moni yet
fados4sure:

Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2019
blissgregory:
Wat she wat frm uu...but dnt send her d moni yet
Alright, thanks for your kind contribution
Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by shiffynaani(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
fados4sure:

don't give her what she wants bro. Give her anything on YOUR OWN FREEWILL. i.e if u feel lyk giving her,give her. If you don't then stop. U're d man here bro. And don't ever take dating advice from women
Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
Uwc
fados4sure:
Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
So of all the problems to worry about, yours is worrying about a complaint from a lady you barely know? No worry! you never jam real problem.

Sha don't come and open a "she demanded for money" thread here. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
MariaLavina:
So of all the problems to worry about, yours is worrying about a complaint from a lady you barely know? No worry! you never jam real problem.

Sha don't come and open a "she demanded for money" thread here. Nonsense!
Common sense is truly not common

Received sense IJN
Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
fados4sure:

Common sense is truly not common

Received sense IJN
Actually you need that prayer more than I do, endeavor to make it a daily prayer point till the end of this year.

You are welcome. smiley
Re: She Said I'm Too Authoritative Because Of This: by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
MariaLavina:
Actually you need that prayer more than I do, endeavor to make it a daily prayer point till the end of this year.

You are welcome. smiley
Nope! I think you need it more considering the fact that after the numerous contribution by respected N'lander's you're the only one with quiet a different correction/contribution

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

From Desperate Guys' Inbox: Learn How To Sustain A Chat With New Girls / Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool / Set Up - Husband Caught Her Cheating Wife With Another Man In Local Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.