Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

The Deplorable State Of Education In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deplorable State Of Education In Nigeria (2481 Views)

The Deplorable State Of Lagos Federal Secretariat Ikoyi - Exclusive Photos / Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State / The Deplorable State Of Lawanson Itire Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deplorable State Of Education In Nigeria by violent(m): 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2010
The video below is reflective of the mental state of reasoning of a bigger percentage of Nigerian children. . . in some places in the North, the kid in this video will pass of easily as Einstein reincarnate

[flash=434,324]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE3KFkYKekU?fs=1&[/flash]
Re: The Deplorable State Of Education In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2010
This is sad but yet comical
Re: The Deplorable State Of Education In Nigeria by bookface: 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2010
M for Lion?
Re: The Deplorable State Of Education In Nigeria by MShittu: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2010
Its a bit unfair though, I mean the kid's just answering and all the adults are just laughing, makes me feel sad
Re: The Deplorable State Of Education In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2010
Now watching the full video, those ppl are sad grin grin
And we wonder why our children have low self-esteem
Re: The Deplorable State Of Education In Nigeria by jason12345: 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2010
violent:

The video below is reflective of the mental state of reasoning of a bigger percentage of Nigerian children. . . in some places in the North, the kid in this video will pass of easily as Einstein reincarnate

[flash=434,324]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE3KFkYKekU?fs=1&[/flash]
LOL!!! grin grin grin grin
To be more serious guys, what are WE doing to make a difference, to improve the situation or are we just going to wait for the government to do everything?? there are alot of NGO's in this sector but they lack funding, have WE helped them out??
during our NYSC days, did we teach them appropriately and implement the SEED of hard work and confidence in them??
little things like that can make a difference!!!(remember: a drop of water wil one day make an ocean).
Re: The Deplorable State Of Education In Nigeria by MShittu: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2010
jason12345:

LOL!!! grin grin grin grin
To be more serious guys, what are WE doing to make a difference, to improve the situation or are we just going to wait for the government to do everything?? there are alot of NGO's in this sector but they lack funding, have WE helped them out??
during our NYSC days, did we teach them appropriately and implement the SEED of hard work and confidence in them??
little things like that can make a difference!!!(remember: a drop of water wil one day make an ocean).

That's one thing I don't like about Nigerians. We can talk, talk and talk until our mouths fall off, but when we get into the position to actually do something, to make a tangible change, we always seem to forget our people. Its kinda disappointing.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Education In Nigeria by violent(m): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2010
ignorance spread faster than dandruff. .  .i wouldn't be surprised if the teachers who were responsible for this kids re dunce !

. .  . the adults in the background shooting the video are probably sad sociopaths whose mummies didn't like them very much!
Re: The Deplorable State Of Education In Nigeria by jason12345: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2010
MShittu:

That's one thing I don't like about Nigerians. We can talk, talk and talk until our mouths fall off, but when we get into the position to actually do something, to make a tangible change, we always seem to forget our people. Its kinda disappointing.
Oh boy, i've not done my NYSC. but i will do it when i land naija cool and am not just talking. why would i want to relocate to 9ja if i don't want to make a difference . it is my duty to pass on my knowledge. i don't know about you but i want to make a difference.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Education In Nigeria by SALady(f): 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2010
The adults in this video are so WRONG. I mean who does that to a child?? So wrong
Re: The Deplorable State Of Education In Nigeria by redsun(m): 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2010
Education has gone interactive especially on primary level. D british colonial education we are ignorantly copying has evolved.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Education In Nigeria by violent(m): 12:01am On Oct 22, 2010
still LMAO at w for dagger!
Re: The Deplorable State Of Education In Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 12:04am On Oct 22, 2010
That is horrible treatment . . . that child's self esteem is probably going to remain in the gutter for a while. embarassed
Re: The Deplorable State Of Education In Nigeria by bookface: 12:14am On Oct 22, 2010
Kobojunkie:

That is horrible treatment . . . that child's self esteem is probably going to remain in the gutter for a while. embarassed

if you think the kid is bothered then you are wrong!
Re: The Deplorable State Of Education In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 22, 2010
lool at the video.

but still true bout the state of education

unless you go to a private uni, your 4 year course can drag on to 5 years or even more

and err, scrap JAMB abeg, the number of people whey JAMb don jam grin
Re: The Deplorable State Of Education In Nigeria by bawomolo(m): 2:03am On Oct 22, 2010
why are they making fun of the poor kid

(1) (Reply)

London Money Laundering Trial:theresa Ibori Breaks Down,disowns Husby In London / Anambra, Key To Industrial Revolution - Aganga / Go And Die Shirts And Caps Worn In Benin (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.