Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? (24786 Views)

Why Are Naija Ladies Scared Of Posting Their Relationship/partner'pics / My Experiece Dating Single Moms / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by ubunja(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
MariaLavina:
Ubunja can't say much and I know why, this thread is like a torn in the flesh for him. Pity! People can't take half of what they dish out to others here!

According to Ubunja's standard, it is safe to say Single fathers are losers! grin

ubunja:
All Sex Is For Making Babies

(Even Though Babies Are Not Made Everytime We Have Sex)

SINGLE FATHERS: PUSSY MAGNETS.
If you can't make hoes pregnant, you can still take advantage of women's weakness for babies in other ways, scoring nice sex for yourself.

Do you have a cute little nephew or just a baby under 3 yrs lying around your house? Carry the little thing to the store and the female attention you'll get will be eye-opening.

Especially if, 1) it seems like it's your baby. And if any woman asks, tell her it's yours. Then add "and I'm all she has". Once you communicate that you're a Single Father, sit back and watch the sympathy pour out. Women LOVE single fathers. They adore them. If single motherhood communicates bad decisions, stupid choices and irresponsible lifestyle and low morals; single fatherhood communicates the opposite: bravery, independence and, in a world where guys impregnate and run, it communicates responsibility. All good things:
https://nypost.com/2016/08/31/anthony-weiner-is-right-kids-are-total-chick-magnets/
https://philmeetworld./2009/12/27/babies-are-chick-magnets/

And Especially if, 2) it seems like you can't manage the baby and it's all too much for you. If you never seen sympathy from women, I promise you, you'll see it on that day.

It's the Mothering instinct that pulls women to single fathers. The same mothering instinct that pulls them to erring Bad Boys. That instinct is identical to, and as powerful as, the Provider instinct men feel when they see a pretty woman in poverty.

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by ubunja(m): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
rikithor:
am a single dad,wifey parked out of the home by herself, this about three years now,efforts had been made to reconcile even with her kids begging her,the kids are ages 8 (twin boys)and 10 a boy,yes,I had also made efforts in search for another,here on this platform,seen n date three,a single mum n two singles ladies in a about two and half years,its the ladies that would end the relationship owing to fear of marital future of what ifs,kids involvements,amongst others as tribal differences.
twas when I hands off dating nor marriage matter, was prompted to take a last shot, boom!
this one is taking promising shape and hope.'...of course yes,Money shall be involved, education,status and influence,good n reasonable job and bright prospects are also involved in my case.
Single dad,invest on yourself, you would convince the ladies not only with words but with body language, substance,knowledge, skills eg,driving,spirituality ( in things of God) demonstrate you have capacity to lead her and others without bias,when it comes to romance,show dem you gat a skill.
interestingly, the ones that left are showing signs of seeking re- attention but local man ain't wanna be a polygamist.
I appreciate nairaland,appreciate Ubunja's miseducation,he has given sufficient knowledge about woman, am in charge of my new marital relationship and the new girl is feeling at home with everything and everyone.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
pocohantas:

Na people wey no get money dey always write nonsense na. Even Dangote in one interview said he was searching and might consider remarrying if he finds an ideal woman. The so called celebrities know that it is a whole lot harder to get that woman they need to compliment them, not random slay queens without values.

Yet all these boys on NL will be screaming money. In this same Nigeria with a high poverty and unemployment rate.

Whereas their broke asses are in relationships and chatting with their gfs while managing their weekly sub.

You no even fit come their house see light. Na to knack inside heat sure pass.

Only on NL.
I've seen lots of posts from guys here centering everything about money. You see threads like:

My girlfriend is acting weird. response: get money

Help I don't want to lose her , response: dude get rich

Does she love me? response: dude forget ladies get money.

everything money money money! And I realize that most of these money wailers are actually those who lack and do not know much about it. They are people who do not know that money isn't everything and that the closest they are to the celebrities they compare their lives with are social media and videos.
Even the rich cry and feel lonely, these celebrities you mentioned have a void in them that their statuses are depriving them of filling. It's difficult for them to find what completes them. But our Nl money gurus don't know.

Lol, you dey mind them? Nah them dey take tramadol on top the heat self. chai! grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by Bahddo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
Two main reasons:
1) You have a child. Many women hate children that are not theirs. Those women would rather avoid having to deal with another woman's baggage.
2) Your woman left you. Women are generally attracted to men wanted by other women (yeah queens of herd mentality). In the case of a single father that isn't a widower, it would seem that their woman who has a child for him doesn't even want him enough to stick to him.

Reason 1 is a deterrent for ladies that want serious relationships.

Reason 2 is a deterrent for almost all ladies even if they don't realize it. For this reason, a lady would likely be more attracted to a married man than a single guy with a child.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
ubunja:

Well let's say this thread proved your miseducation wrong, because I'm seeing the opposite of your write up here.

That said, it also acknowledge my fact that most single dads are irresponsible lots. And you are their king! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by ubunja(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
MariaLavina:
Well let's say this thread proved your miseducation wrong, because I'm seeing the opposite of your write up here.

That said, it also acknowledge my fact that most single dads are irresponsible lots. And you are their king! grin

ubunja:
I'm the biggest loser. That's why I'm a baby daddy. Cause I can afford to screw around cause I can't get pregnant.

But you can't do that. You have to watch who you sleep with
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
ubunja:

Case closed.
By the way, I've got a new interest. For every miseducation you drop, I will counter. You've been allowed here too long smiley
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by ubunja(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
MariaLavina:
Case closed.
By the way, I've got a new interest. For every miseducation you drop, I will counter. You've been allowed here too long smiley
the Miseducations are leaving NL end of this month. We gonna post one last thread to say bye bye. We're taking the show to the world stage.

The Last Miseducation will explain everything.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
ubunja:
the Miseducations are leaving NL end of this month. We gonna post one last thread to say bye bye. We're taking the show to the world stage.

The Last Miseducation will explain everything.
World stage? explain that.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by ubunja(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
MariaLavina:
World stage? explain that.

the Last Miseducation will do that
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by weyreypey: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
MariaLavina:
I've seen lots of posts from guys here centering everything about money. You see threads like:

My girlfriend is acting weird. response: get money

Help I don't want to lose her , response: dude get rich

Does she love me? response: dude forget ladies get money.

everything money money money! And I realize that most of these money wailers are actually those who lack and do not know much about it. They are people who do not know that money isn't everything and that the closest they are to the celebrities they compare their lives with are social media and videos.
Even the rich cry and feel lonely, these celebrities you mentioned have a void in them that their statuses are depriving them of filling. It's difficult for them to find what completes them. But our Nl money gurus don't know.

Lol, you dey mind them? Nah them dey take tramadol on top the heat self. chai! grin

Whitney Houston comes to mind
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by ADBA3005(m): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Who wants problems? I can't date or marry a single father. I would rather marry a not-so-rich- man, than marry a single dad.
Point of Correction:From the time immemorial, it has been seen as a normal thing for ladies to marry singlefathers;the odds have since favoured single fathers marrying spinsters as against single mothers marrying bachelors.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by larryking540: 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
frozen70:

And you think that they are not hooked already ❓

u kw experience makes both a man and a woman look well b4 tieing d knots with another lady mostly when their former marriages crashes, so don't blame them, even though they are hooked up already, they are still watchful, if they are bringing home a pretending person or a self-centered person,

relationship na luck
as yoruba day talk am, na black market
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by Reelmii: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
weyreypey:
Once they know that you are a single dad most ladies turn off....why?
same reason why single guys will not want to be with a single mum
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by themaestro08(m): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
weyreypey:

Barack Obama at John McCain's burial
I read the transcript of Obama eulogy on behalf of john McCain from start to finish and I couldn't find it

My source; New York times

Could you cite your source of if possibly screenshot it?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
Times have changed, it is no longer seen as very normal, polygamy is also frowned at.
ADBA3005:

Point of Correction:From the time immemorial, it has been seen as a normal thing for ladies to marry singlefathers;the odds have since favoured single fathers marrying spinsters as against single mothers marrying bachelors.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
This question is irrelevant. Someone said that Nigerian girls can date monkeys provided they have money.
Most female commenters here are delusional hypocrites. Why did Regina Daniels leave that Young Man for Ned nwoko. Ned fine pass the boy? Am sure you know the answer. Naija girls date married men let alone a single father.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by kaima1984(f): 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Who like second hand pass .......?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by realtalk19: 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
frozen70:

They have already been taken even before you get to know them, same is applicable to women too

Such type of women are easy to find but they end up in the wrong hands again.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by boomssey(f): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
weyreypey:
Once they know that you are a single dad most ladies turn off....why?
hmmmnn! Different ladies, different thinking.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by weyreypey: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lalas247 oya now we be having 2-2 or 3-3 if we collaborate now
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by freethinker01: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
Korllami007:

To be candid with you, I have never seen a single father that divorced his wife or his wife died, and he remained single. Some even remarry few months after the incidents. It's very hard to come by a single father without remarrying. The few ones you will see that don't marry choose not to marry. Do you know the number of single and young girls that are chasing married men. Some men have 2 to 3 side chicks when they were married so how is it going to be impossible for them to remarry when extra tires have been chasing them when they were married.
No be naija again, where a woman will dumb her current boyfriend to become 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th to a rich man. You can hardly see a Muslim without two or more wives. The same with kings. As old as Oba of Ibadan is, some women don't mind becoming his wife and he's over 80 years old and the man still marrying young women. The same thing with Fela that married 27 women. Are these women aliens? cheesy
How some ladies don't mind becoming 2nd or 27th wife to a man or even to an 80 year old man but will be scared to date or marry a single father should be added among the wonders of the world.

If you read the thread you will think that single father don't marry. Very funny. Hypocrisy at its peak. cheesy
Tbh, I don't take most female comments here seriously, they just collectively decide to be mendacious, live in self denial and intellectually lazy. They're not worthy to be taken seriously, what they say here is definitely not in tune with what's going on in reality.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by Ugosample(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Isn't it funny how ladies don't want to settle down with single fathers but are against men for not marrying single mothers.Chai.This should be an eye opener for all those guys that were supporting them on the other thread. My own is that single father's should marry single mothers,chikina.@ugosample come see o.
I'm here

its one's choice to settle with a single mom or a single dad or not

Many will not
and that is fine

but criticising those who actually choose to is what I am against lipsrsealed

that's all I'm saying
hope you get that

BTW

Many people I know in naija have step mother's

who must have married their dad as a single dad, widowed of wife number 2
all these one na mouth tongue

no be naija wey I grow

Lagos

where you will see orishirishi tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ugosample:

I'm here

its one's choice to settle with a single mom or a single dad or not

Many will not
and that is fine

but criticising those who actually choose to is what I am against lipsrsealed

that's all I'm saying
hope you get that

BTW

Many people I know in naija have step mother's

who must have married their dad as a single dad, widowed of wife number 2
all these one na mouth tongue

no be naija wey I grow

Lagos

where you will see orishirishi tongue
.. I concur.That's hypocrisy of the highest order. Maybe all those stepmothers are not from Nigeria.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by Ugosample(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:
This is the most hypocritical question ever on Nairaland. Nigerian girls will date anybody that has money, or big abula, or both. And most Nigerian girls don't have much to offer besides sex, so they come to the dating negotiating table as handicaps and beggars. If Nigerian girls can date criminals, thieves, ritualists, armed robbers, cultists, yahoo boys etc, then why won't they date a single father? grin Nigerian girls that date married men, mtshewwwww, na single fathers go come hard dem to date grin? You guys commenting here should continue deceiving yourselves. Go on social media, see Nigerian girls shouting "zaddy" with pride, some dey even date their ancestors, like Regina Daniels grin.

wow shocked

o gwuru ike nwanne
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by Ugosample(m): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
pocohantas:

Na people wey no get money dey always write nonsense na. Even Dangote in one interview said he was searching and might consider remarrying if he finds an ideal woman. The so called celebrities know that it is a whole lot harder to get that woman they need to compliment them, not random slay queens without values.

Yet all these boys on NL will be screaming money. In this same Nigeria with a high poverty and unemployment rate.

Whereas their broke asses are in relationships and chatting with their gfs while managing their weekly sub.

You no even fit come their house see light. Na to knack inside heat sure pass.

Only on NL.

the high poverty and unemployment is worrisome.tho
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by pocohantas(f): 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ugosample:

the high poverty and unemployment is worrisome.tho

Very worrisome.

As for the stepmother issues, if we would be factual here, lots of them were actually older spinsters, single mothers or widows.

That is to also show that despite all the talk online, men marry the so called evening newspapers, single mothers and widows.

However, most young people would not just opt for that, all things being equal.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by vital94(m): 12:04am On Aug 19, 2019
ladies love single fathers when money is involved
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by Ugosample(m): 12:11am On Aug 19, 2019
pocohantas:

Very worrisome.

As for the stepmother issues, if we would be factual here, lots of them were actually older spinsters, single mothers or widows.

That is to also show that despite all the talk online, men marry the so called evening newspapers, single mothers and widows.

However, most young people would not just opt for that, all things being equal.

well.....

depends

even tho I know a good number of young chics under 26 who got hitched to Single dads/polygamists who are loaded with cash tho

Regina Daniels is one of many many examples
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by pocohantas(f): 12:47am On Aug 19, 2019
Ugosample:

well.....

depends

even tho I know a good number of young chics under 26 who got hitched to Single dads/polygamists who are loaded with cash tho

Regina Daniels is one of many many examples

There are not even many Ned in Nigeria, so I wouldn't know where the many examples would come from.

In reality, the average/most Nigerian women are still stuck with struggling men.

That said, the question says, "why are ladies SCARED...?". It didn't say they don't marry them. Because even the examples mentioned, they definitely have their fears.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by Korllami007: 6:57am On Aug 19, 2019
freethinker01:

Tbh, I don't take most female comments here seriously, they just collectively decide to be mendacious, live in self denial and intellectually lazy. They're not worthy to be taken seriously, what they say here is definitely not in tune with what's going on in reality.

I swear.

The most funniest part of it is single fathers marry faster than single guys. For single guys, it may take 3 to 8 years of relationship for it to develop to marriage after several break ups and make ups and after dem don visit each other's parents 25 times per year, that's when dem go decide to marry grin. But for single fathers, six months or a year after divorce or after their wives died, den don marry because no time to check time. They go straight to the point, which is marriage. grin

This thread is just funny to me because the way their talking about single fathers as if they are outcasts, whereas they marry faster than single guys, single girls, and way faster than single mothers.
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by marvelck: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2019
Are you having difficulties getting rid of scars or acne on your face?

Have you tried Ivys Naturale Lavender repair essence?

Ivys Naturale Lavender Essence is formulated to remove stubborn facial scars and acne.

Its not a bleaching cream, it works very well, you will love it...

To order call Ugonma on 08120031613.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cruel Things Men Do To Women / Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.