Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Can You Marry Them Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Them Or Not? (1023 Views)

Guys Can You Marry Them? See Photos Of Female Body Builders / Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Them Or Not? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
guys Can you marry a single mom who had a promiscuous life prior to having children when you have no children of ur own? And can you also marry women who had abortion for another man? And lastly can you marry a woman who is divorced? please i need answers guys?
Re: Can You Marry Them Or Not? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
I presumed you're in relationship with a single mum?

why do you want to start your match from 1:0?

single mothers are losers (widows exclusive)

my brother don't settle for less, you deserves the best.

Re: Can You Marry Them Or Not? by BlueAir: 6:13am On Aug 18, 2019
I can never marry a woman even date grin who I at least suspect to having the above qualities...

Damn embarassed who did I offend
Re: Can You Marry Them Or Not? by StrikeBack(m): 7:12am On Aug 18, 2019
Can you just stop talking and log out of Nairaland
Re: Can You Marry Them Or Not? by BlueAirMother: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
BlueAir:
I can never marry a woman even date grin who I at least suspect to having the above qualities...

Damn embarassed who did I offend

@bolded.

My son so this is your true color? No wonder you like boys so much.

Anyway, I hit the report button on one of your comments where you are insulting a Nairalander. Let's see if modes will do the needful. I am tired of warning you to be careful with your tongue

(1) (Reply)

Best S*x In The World All Style Oh / Ladies Will U Rather Marry A Boy With Money Or A Man With Little Cash?? / Men: If Your Wife Doesn't Give It To You, Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.