Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit (45029 Views)

Cowbellpedia 2019: The Return Of Jessey Uche-Nwichi, The Mathematics Wizard / Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia / Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by SoNature(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nursy:
Those schools participate in competitions worth millions of dollars not just #1,000,000 competition.

Where exactly?

How come we don't get to read about them in this information age?

5 Likes

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by dalass(f): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Yohh:
This is what we want to be seeing on the front page, not those nollynude and Softcore po.rnstars big brothers.
Thank you op

Yes o, you spoke my mind.

Educational stuffs like this should take prominence over nudity and foolish shows that attract so much money while kids learn nothing's good from it. smiley
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by RTSC2: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol, do you check the statistics of the winner of Cowbellpedia since 2010 up till date? Infact most of the winners are always from schools within Ota in Ogun state

Yoruba guy Akinleye still won it last year if I remember. Did you see the Yorubas shooting about superiority or being better than everyone else on earth. You Igbo have a lot of inferiority complex and you like comparing yourself with other people.

Could it be a curse to chestbeat?
The last winner in the senior category is Igbo.
You have proven nothing.
Go through nairaland and see your people bragging like clowns.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by DonDaniDee(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
That Edo girl will shock alot of people. I am just quoting my observation.
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Madaraa1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
the younger ones need to grow .gov should have at least 15 competition with a reasonable prize to attract the young ones and sit. back and watch the future of Nigeria kids grow to be great rather than. olodo that hate work but have sleepless night with laptop I did not judge tho
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by RTSC2: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
tot:

Even a thread like this, you guys had to bring tribalism into it. Are you guys okay?!

Kudos to the kids.
Why is it that people like you always have to wait until Igbos do it before you start preaching.?
Look at topics on the front-page. It is littered with clownish braggings from Yoruba nut jobs.

But somehow, I don't see you preaching to them.
You probably even liked one or two bigoted posts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by LZAA: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sai igbo domination
Gwarotango wee say cowbell is ipob grin
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii kagawa10 simplyleo olawalesmarter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by Madaraa1(m): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
the gov should set up more competition and watch how kids mind we evolve rather than growing up and want to do yahoo
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by TorukMakto: 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol, do you check the statistics of the winner of Cowbellpedia since 2010 up till date? Infact most of the winners are always from schools within Ota in Ogun state

Yoruba guy Akinleye still won it last year if I remember. Did you see the Yorubas shooting about superiority or being better than everyone else on earth. You Igbo have a lot of inferiority complex and you like comparing yourself with other people.

Could it be a curse to chestbeat?

Stop tribelism, Yoruba guy did not win it last year, I followed it,

STOP TRIBALISM
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by masseratti: 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
Bede2u:
This is the simple reality. Gv the south easterner and south westerner a level playing ground...okoro will always win.

We were the 1st in everything when the whitemen held sway and we are still paying for that till today

The other 2 regions ganged up against us because of oil found in our region...they would have been so happy for us to leave nigeria and stop competing with them if not for the oil in the east.

God will heal the Igbo race...one person at a time
Oga chest beater, they will soon trash you now, you better learn how to be humble before they come for you.

OH someone already did...
Sorry.... Learn humility... Not everyone is your enemy... Most don't even have your time.
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
marvin906:
I hardly see government schools In this show or have I even seen one self

Hello pls how can i qet dis kind of fine pics of dos cute boy
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by rman: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
naturalwaves:
Last week, the ball was set rolling for the first episode of the season 5 of the Cowbellpedia game show.
The competition was previously analysed in this thread below in case you missed it:

https://www.nairaland.com/5339413/cowbellpedia-2019-return-jessey-uche-nwichi

Coincidentally, two familiar foes; Jeessey Uche-Nwichi and Oluwafemi Adeyanju were put in the same group of 6 in the first prelim. Jessey Uche-Nwichi had emerged as the Junior champion two years ago and Olufemi Adeyanju was the first runner up to him that same 2 years ago.

Every edition usually present 6 participants and only 2 can emerge to the next stage. Thus, the pressure is expected to be high on these young students.

The 6 contestants in the first prelim for the Senior category were;

1. Alabi Anita from Gloryland Secondary School, Edo
2. Falodun Ayokunle from The Federal University of Technology Staff School, Ondo
3. Irogbama Uyiosa from Graceland International College, Port-Harcourt
4. Ouwafemi Adeyanju from Jesuit Memorial College, Port-Harcourt
5.Shankyula Simeon from Mount Saint Gabriel Secondary School, Benue
6. Uche- Nwichi Jessey from Graceland International School, Port- Harcourt

After round 1 of the quiz show, the result below was obtained.

Is it on TV? Which of TV stations can one get to watch it and what time?
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by DavidTariq96(m): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
datola:
We hardly see Northerners from things like this even with their self acclaimed over population.
u don start...
Dat benue guy na west na abi. Hausa pikin wey wan sabi book de sabi am to de core oga
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by TorukMakto: 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chidorx60:

Do u know that he beat everyone in his state to be their,if u know the bloody question he answered to be a semi finalist u wouldn't be displaying ur ignorance sir,

He only beat indigenous people of his state and used quota system to win others from Southern Nigeria
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by HeightsKE: 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
Maldini212:
Afonja
Afonja
Afonja
Afonja
Please stop making me laugh...
Lolsssssss

grin
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by RTSC2: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
TorukMakto:

STOP TRIBALISM
Don't mind them.
It is a reinforcement of what we know.
Igbo kids are the cream of the crop. You only need to check the cut offs for unity schools to realize this.

Waec proves it. But of course, it is not politically correct to make it official.

1 Like

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by LegendHero(m): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
TorukMakto:

STOP TRIBALISM

Yoruba actually won the Junior category. I attached the statistics on my first mention. You can check Wikipedia to confirm also
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by LegendHero(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
RTSC2:

You have proven nothing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by qanda: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
Well done Op. I love how you report the competition. You are doing a great job.
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by naturalwaves: 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
Demzlent:
Is it only 2 contestants remaining in both categories or some other candidates will join them in the semi final
Some other candidates will join them. There will be several semi finals. I think at least 3. 6 contestants per semi final.
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by yellowman2225(m): 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
naturalwaves:
Last week, the ball was set rolling for the first episode of the season 5 of the Cowbellpedia game show.
The competition was previously analysed in this thread below in case you missed it:

https://www.nairaland.com/5339413/cowbellpedia-2019-return-jessey-uche-nwichi

Coincidentally, two familiar foes; Jeessey Uche-Nwichi and Oluwafemi Adeyanju were put in the same group of 6 in the first prelim. Jessey Uche-Nwichi had emerged as the Junior champion two years ago and Olufemi Adeyanju was the first runner up to him that same 2 years ago.

Every edition usually present 6 participants and only 2 can emerge to the next stage. Thus, the pressure is expected to be high on these young students.

The 6 contestants in the first prelim for the Senior category were;

1. Alabi Anita from Gloryland Secondary School, Edo
2. Falodun Ayokunle from The Federal University of Technology Staff School, Ondo
3. Irogbama Uyiosa from Graceland International College, Port-Harcourt
4. Ouwafemi Adeyanju from Jesuit Memorial College, Port-Harcourt
5.Shankyula Simeon from Mount Saint Gabriel Secondary School, Benue
6. Uche- Nwichi Jessey from Graceland International School, Port- Harcourt

After round 1 of the quiz show, the result below was obtained.

Where is Ishaku from Zamfara? Oh Sorry! book is Harram. "The North will never Develop until they embrace Education "
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by TorukMakto: 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
Shinjitsu:
[s]Let the world judge

Igbos are the most intelligent black people

No black in the work can match us[/s]
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by marvin906(m): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:

Hello pls how can i qet dis kind of fine pics of dos cute boy

biorkpink on ig
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by RTSC2: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
[quote author=LegendHero post=81377595][/quote]
We are saying the same thing.
Igbo won the senior category last year while Yoruba won junior grin

But you making it sound like Yoruba won both.

1 Like

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by tot(f): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
RTSC2:

Why is it that people like you always have to wait until Igbos do it before you start preaching.?
Look at topics on the front-page. It is littered with clownish braggings from Yoruba nut jobs.

But somehow, I don't see you preaching to them.
You probably even liked one or two bigoted posts.

I couldn't give a hoot whoever does it, you guys should stop the senselessness. Makes no sense that every single thread is littered with crap.

1 Like

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by marvin906(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
Silva79:
pls ho is that baby? I love his wears. Where can I get them?

biorkpink
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by masseratti: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
RTSC2:

You have proven nothing.
out of eight series Yoruba won 5,and you said he has proved nothing. Point is must you guys do this gloating thing all the time, can't we all just celebrate the kids? How I wish the finalist were ijaws and igalas... All this noise won't be necessary.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by myluck: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
Graceland Port Harcourt is a very good school any day. My best school in Port harcourt and how they keep replicating greatness year after year marvels me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by akezn: 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Come on Ebube, you can do it for SFCSS, Idimu, Lagos.
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by RTSC2: 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
masseratti:
out of eight series Yoruba won 5,and you said he has proved nothing. Point is must you guys do this gloating thing all the time, can't we all just celebrate the kids? How I wish the finalist were ijaws and igalas... All this noise won't be necessary.
How.did you win 5?
Winning means you won both junior and Senior category.
And that doesn't come very often.
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by masseratti: 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
RTSC2:

Don't mind them.
It is a reinforcement of what we know.
Igbo kids are the cream of the crop. You only need to check the cut offs for unity schools to realize this.

Waec proves it. But of course, it is not politically correct to make it official.
igbó kids are really the cream of the crop, that's why out of eight series Yorubas won 5 in senior category.... Jeez you guys ehn... Wow.... I give up.
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by LegendHero(m): 8:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
RTSC2:

We are saying the same thing.
Igbo won the senior category last year while Yoruba won junior grin

But you making it sound like Yoruba won both.

That’s not what I meant. I vividly remember a Yoruba was part of the winner last year, I don’t know whether senior or junior category. The attached image shows the statistics and you’ll see Yorubas dominate, followed by Igbo and I think two Edo guys.

Did you see Yorubas chestbeat for all this? Coz it’s part of the norm

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) / UNIBADAN Student, Damilola Caught Stealing & With Charms (Video) / Best School For Masters Degree In The UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.