Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit (45078 Views)

Cowbellpedia 2019: The Return Of Jessey Uche-Nwichi, The Mathematics Wizard / Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia / Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by lexy2014: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
masseratti:
Oga you ve av ur attention time... On to the next topic...

I have no idea what u talking about. All I can deduce is that u have run out of things to say
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by lebienconnu: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol, do you check the statistics of the winner of Cowbellpedia since 2010 up till date? Infact most of the winners are always from schools within Ota in Ogun state

Yoruba guy Akinleye still won it last year if I remember. Did you see the Yorubas shooting about superiority or being better than everyone else on earth. You Igbo have a lot of inferiority complex and you like comparing yourself with other people.

If you check the image below, Iyoha Omonzokpia will be Edo state if I’m not wrong, Juliet Ekoko (probably SS).

Checking the statistics you’ll see that the Yorubas dominate, and you have two SS and the other Igbos.

Have you ever seen the Yoruba chestbeat about this or try jumping up and down?

Could it be a curse to chestbeat?

You should have ignored the guy. Were l'onse.
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by bencliff2017: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
Thank you very much, can you suggest a very good school for me around basorun , akobo area I want to change my son school and presently I am not in the country

naturalwaves:

There are. This is just the first prelim. There are about 9 Prelims. OYO state will be part of any of the remaining 8 prelims.

There are 2 representatives from. OYO. 1 in the Junior category and 1 in the Senior category.

Toluwanimi Adeeko of Rhema Chapel International College scored 96% in the qualifying exams, qualified as the state rep and will feature in the Junior category of the game show

Folayemi Oyekunle of Deeper Life High School, Ibadan campus scored 95% in the qualifying exams, qualified as the state rep and will feature in the Senior category of the game show

So, keep on watching. They will appear soon. Some states have several representatives but OYO state has just 2.
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by naturalwaves: 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
bencliff2017:

Thank you very much, can you suggest a very good school for me around basorun , akobo area I want to change my son school and presently I am not in the country

Sorry for the late response. I'm not so familiar with Oyo and the environs.
Re: Cowbellpedia 2019: Shocker! As Oluwafemi Adeyanju Takes An Early Exit by zekepio(m): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:
That Simeon Shankyula na real olodo!
He didn't show up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra State Government’s Position On JAMB/Mmesoma Ejikeme Matter / Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding / If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.