Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (52369 Views)

Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors / Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Elliot2(m): 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

No we can't.
Yorùbá deal with people at the polls when they misbehave.

In 1999, AD cleared all 6 south west states, but in 2003 they lost all to PDP except Lagos.

Our revolution is not to resort to violence
lol,is that why u left sowore to his plight? Shameful. What good has changing leaders and not their mindsets brought to the south west?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
These people will soon find what they're looking for and I'll be here to laugh at all the wailing when they reap that harvest. grin Now many of us are talking softly, softly, dem no wan hear word. Imana otutu Ndigbo b'anyi na IPOB adaghi anu nti. You're beating your chests now, but it will end in tears.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by drey076(m): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
Flier:
They should help us to beat south west politicians as well
I am loving ipob for the first time
Let this politicians stay in Nigeria and repair the damage done to the country
thank you jare, they should help us beat sense into south west governors head

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Charleys: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
tolsee:
Not true. It's assault and you would be prosecuted if you do this in the US. Putting your finger on my head is enough to get you charged.

But you won't go to jail, that's what I said.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

Notwithstanding, you would never see Yoruba do what IPOB is doing.

We can protest but both attack anyone. Who has violence helped? Did it help Ojukwu in 1967?

See how Saraki was dealt with without Violence.

That's the point I want you to get
But he still the enjoy eem money for EU and AMERICAN
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
muykem:
You can even kill them but please limit it to south east.

Simple. Igbos, please don't dictate to others. Do what you want in Ala Igbo but keep it there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Yankee101: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
Igbo's major problem....self hate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Elliot2(m): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

The action Ojuiku took, how far did he go with it?

Tell us one good lesson learned from that war and how has it changed the Fortunes of Igbos?

Because it failed, woefully over 30 after Kanu is still scamming you.

It failed and he became a fugitive. Now he's trying to use violence.
Guess what, it would still fail
Yen yen yen. The Yoruba and hausas that fought today in one of your markets were actually mating and not fighting.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Aladdin1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
ok
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by nedu2000(m): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
foreshore:

Yeye people, why dem no attack Buhari. Na die
because charity begins at home. We don't want what happened with the Nzeogwu coup whereby the impression was that the coup plotters left out their kinsmen and killed Ahmadu Bello and Balewa.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by themanderon: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
I sight revolution..... Its started like smoke, smoke here n there before you realise it boom fire shocked oku.. Every1 running for safety

Going by this narrative most of our Governors will think twice before going to the airport....

NB after watching the video i was moved how the police woman who came to the scene took charge of the situation was even using calm words on the aggressors. If na for here the kind forces you will witness will not be here oooo with many arms and arsenal as if we dey war

that's why these white guys will always be miles ahead of us. They show civility in all things but if its here our ill trained, perpetually frustrated and semi educated policemen will just go in shooting everything at sight. At times I wonder if the black race has fully evolved or if their evolution was somehow stagnated.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Chukalemon(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
All hail biafra,all hail biafra.chukwu okike abiama.let them go and inform yakubu gowon that in aburi we stand.but why is it only the southeast east governor's.i suggest it should be every politician in this jungle. grin grin
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Charleys: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
banhammy:
Igbo people no get respect for their elders

Elders dey chop your future you dey sidon look.
The youths are the ones with the real power in igboland. The elders are just advisers due to their experiences.

It is assumed that the elders had enjoyed their youth also.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by davodyguy: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
Elliot2:
Yen yen yen. The Yoruba and hausas that fought today in one of your markets were actually mating and not fighting.
You should listen to yourself and try to laugh at your own logic.

If Yoruba and Hausa fought, how many politicians were present?

The difference is that Kanu says attack politicians to prove a point or wrestle Biafra by force.

Yoruba would not do that especially in a foreign land.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by davodyguy: 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hizzy:

But he still the enjoy eem money for EU and AMERICAN
Yes, that's why he can instruct gullible people to attack while he sits back.

Why can't Kanu bẹ bold like Ojuiku was?
Ojukwu was at the centre stage and fired live bullets, but Kanu using innocent people who don't have visas to leave Nigeria to earn money from EU to attack.

The guy is a scam

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by davodyguy: 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
Elliot2:
lol,is that why u left sowore to his plight? Shameful. What good has changing leaders and not their mindsets brought to the south west?
And what good has taking weapons against your leaders or country do?

In 1967-1970 lead to the death of innocent kids. Whenever I see those images, I shed tears. Those kids were damn innocent. The war was needless and achieved nothing.

Kanu entered Nigeria in 2016 with initial gragra. He was arrested and during that period lives were lost, yet we still don't have Biafra.

Tell me how war has solved any problem.

MKO Abiola remained in prison until Abacha died, without telling people to take up arms against the government. Did we not achieve Democracy that MKO fought for? Of course we did and June 12 is to be celebrated all cos of his peaceful struggle.

Tell me what violence has achieved for you Igbos

Absolute, nothing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
themanderon:

that's why these white guys will always be miles ahead of us. They show civility in all things but if its here our ill trained, perpetually frustrated and semi educated policemen will just go in shooting everything at sight. At times I wonder if the black race has fully evolved or if their evolution was somehow stagnated.

As in if u see eh, the police just came one of their usual small car only two in number, a man and a lady, immediately she took charge she told the other section of the grp to move away, and told the young that talking to come over to a corner as in i was like mehn for real, if name na here they will first use tire gas to gas all man out.... The funny thing is nothing else except pistol n baton

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
You are living abroad n 1million is your problem? Give a better bounty.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by DanielOc: 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
badboywizzy:
Ihedioha will be like, thank God my name is not on the list.
Abeg who has a perfect meme to match this up ? Lolzz

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by SoNature(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

Notwithstanding, you would never see Yoruba do what IPOB is doing.

We can protest but both attack anyone. Who has violence helped? Did it help Ojukwu in 1967?

See how Saraki was dealt with without Violence.

That's the point I want you to get

And that's why many people argue that Nigeria has no business being in one country.

The cultural difference is deep.

Respect people's choices...perhaps it was restricted to South East
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by philos(m): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Jokes apart, this is a dangerous precedent, because you are setting an example for the real terrorists in Nigeria. People don't realize that evil elements are watching events unfold and learning new tactics. Southsouth militants started this kidnapping thing, but today killer fulani herdsmen have taken over the trade in an unprecedented dimension, kidnapping anyone, poor, rich, old, young, male, female, civilians, government workers etc. I read on Nairaland last week of a pastor in Kaduna that was kidnapped inside his home, the kidnappers went to his home, can you see how this evil thing has grown? If only the Niger Delta militants knew fulani herdsmen were taking lessons from them, and now the student has become the master. Same way this IPOB attack politicians on foreign soil, they should stop this behavior now before people like Boko Haram starts getting ideas from it. It will be terrible if people like Boko Haram latch on this idea and start their terror campaign overseas because they might make it into something else and not just attack politicians alone, they might attack prominent citizens too, or Christians. So IPOB should stop this rubbish now. They should not start a fire they cannot control.

You should shut up!

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Elliot2(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

In 1967-1970 lead to the death of innocent kids. Whenever I see those images, I shed tears. Those kids were damn innocent. The war was needless and achieved nothing.

Kanu entered Nigeria in 2016 with initial gragra. He was arrested and during that period lives were lost, yet we still don't have Biafra.

MKO Abiola remained in prison until Abacha died, without telling people to take up arms against the government. Did we not achieve Democracy that MKO fought for? Of course we did and June 12 is to be celebrated all cos of his peaceful struggle.

Absolute, nothing
Sharrap! Igbos were killed in their numbers in the north in 1945,and also in 1953 by the north due to altercations with the south west. What was their offence in those incidences? Does those deaths equally break your heart? Were they violent to have deserved such brutal barbarism? For your information, violence have solved a lot of injustices. It stopped the Soviet union from advancing;it helped Ghana,e.t.c. There can never be peace where there is no justice.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by SoNature(m): 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

Why don't learn tenses properly first?

FYI, I don't complain about Government.

Try read some of my posts and see that we're miles apart

Anyone who doesn't complain about a government in the country where nothing works is part of the problem.

Things go wrong because good men keep quiet.

Nigeria is a shithole, which has not solved any of its major problems since Independence.

No, Nigeria didn't deserve Independence.

Yes, you are part of the problem.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Elliot2(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

Absolute, nothing
Sharrap! Igbos were killed in their numbers in the north in 1945,and also in 1953 by the north due to altercations with the south west. What was their offence in those incidences? Does those deaths equally break your heart? Were they violent to have deserved such brutal barbarism? For your information, violence have solved a lot of injustices throughout history. Powerful dynasties and kingdoms that became toxic have been toppled. It stopped the Soviet union from advancing;it helped Ghana,e.t.c. There can never be peace where there is no justice.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by SoNature(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
paparazzi1987:

which southwest governors should be given such treatment and why should South west do such ?

The way that you guys talk about South West on Nairaland, someone who hasn't visited would actually think that there's no poverty in your land.

I pity you Nairaland folks because you live in a cloud cucko land!
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by slickbak(m): 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Afamed:
One of the fall outs of grooming a monster is that it could end up consuming you. But wait oooo, Ekweremadu self get long throat, upon all the Benue yam and Asaba yam wey full Nigeria here, you still travel to Germany to eat yam.
instead make him carry yam go, him full coat of arms everywhere.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Elliot2(m): 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

You should listen to yourself and try to laugh at your own logic.

If Yoruba and Hausa fought, how many politicians were present?

The difference is that Kanu says attack politicians to prove a point or wrestle Biafra by force.

Yoruba would not do that especially in a foreign land.
I thought you said your people don't have in their nature to be violent. Does your diplomacy only extend to politicians?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Elliot2(m): 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
banhammy:
Igbo people no get respect for their elders
We have seen how your respect for elders have been rewarding; one of the poorest people on earth is no small fit.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Bizibi(m): 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

No we can't.
Yorùbá deal with people at the polls when they misbehave.

In 1999, AD cleared all 6 south west states, but in 2003 they lost all to PDP except Lagos.

Our revolution is not to resort to violence
Hehehehe, no wonder they keep doing what they do..... If I wan beat person, e go be uduaghan.these politicians are really wicked.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Oh yeah!

We have a runaway terror!st right here.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by visionex: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Jokes apart, this is a dangerous precedent, because you are setting an example for the real terrorists in Nigeria. People don't realize that evil elements are watching events unfold and learning new tactics. Southsouth militants started this kidnapping thing, but today killer fulani herdsmen have taken over the trade in an unprecedented dimension, kidnapping anyone, poor, rich, old, young, male, female, civilians, government workers etc. I read on Nairaland last week of a pastor in Kaduna that was kidnapped inside his home, the kidnappers went to his home, can you see how this evil thing has grown? If only the Niger Delta militants knew fulani herdsmen were taking lessons from them, and now the student has become the master. Same way this IPOB attack politicians on foreign soil, they should stop this behavior now before people like Boko Haram starts getting ideas from it. It will be terrible if people like Boko Haram latch on this idea and start their terror campaign overseas because they might make it into something else and not just attack politicians alone, they might attack prominent citizens too, or Christians. So IPOB should stop this rubbish now. They should not start a fire they cannot control.
ALLOW YOUR BRAIN TO RESET 5-10mins will be ok
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by visionex: 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
StOla:
The terrorist is now bold to answer its true name and consume those who pampered and defended it when others saw the monster behind the facade.
This Poster is what I call
LESS OF A HUMAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari / Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.