Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Blood Siblings Wins 10 Years Legal Battle To Marry Each Other (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Siblings Wins 10 Years Legal Battle To Marry Each Other (Photos) (1086 Views)

Nigerian Chess Master Wins 10 Games At Once In Germany. / When Couples Start To Resemble Each Other (Photos) / Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Siblings Wins 10 Years Legal Battle To Marry Each Other (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blood siblings, James and Victoria Banes from New Jersey, United States wins ten years legal battle to marry each other, Brainnews report.

The siblings revealed that they did it for the ‘millions of Americans who have consensual incestuous relationships and who are living in fear’ and blasted the Government for wasting tax-payers’ money fighting their challenge.

James Banes told reporters after his historic victory; “Incest has been practiced by humans since the dawn of time. If Adam and Eve hadn’t done it, the human race would not be here today.”

The Banes family lawyer, Julianne Grey, argued that criminalizing incestuous marriage while first-cousin marriage was legal in the state of New Jersey was a nonsensical and discriminatory measure.

“Why am I allowed to bang my cousin but not my sister? It just doesn’t make any sense,” James Banes criticized outside of court.

The couple that was currently facing up to 15 years in jail said that they were now planning to start a large family and enjoy their newly found freedom.

“We’ve always dreamed of having a big family, now this dream will become a reality” added Victoria Banes, who also told reporters she is pregnant and expecting twins.”

Below is their photos;

See More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/blood-brother-sister-wins-10-year-legal-battle-to-marry-each-other/

1 Share

Re: Blood Siblings Wins 10 Years Legal Battle To Marry Each Other (Photos) by AntiWailer: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
Na wa ooo
Re: Blood Siblings Wins 10 Years Legal Battle To Marry Each Other (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Blood Siblings Wins 10 Years Legal Battle To Marry Each Other (Photos) by Dreal1247: 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
Aru. This is abomination. End time is already here. Hope I'm not in a dream world.

1 Like

Re: Blood Siblings Wins 10 Years Legal Battle To Marry Each Other (Photos) by Davash222(m): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nawao.

Nothing Osas no go see for ogogoro joint.
Re: Blood Siblings Wins 10 Years Legal Battle To Marry Each Other (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
Wonders shall never end......na wah o
Re: Blood Siblings Wins 10 Years Legal Battle To Marry Each Other (Photos) by Tsam96(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
They shud continue now...when all their kids start suffering from congenital birth defects now they'll know what's up..silly humans undecided
Re: Blood Siblings Wins 10 Years Legal Battle To Marry Each Other (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
local man is disappointed

Re: Blood Siblings Wins 10 Years Legal Battle To Marry Each Other (Photos) by KankOfLife(m): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
It is finished!

Re: Blood Siblings Wins 10 Years Legal Battle To Marry Each Other (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ewwwwww and your twins will marry themselves Ewwwwww.
Idi le Iran ki ran
*Spits
Read my signature
Re: Blood Siblings Wins 10 Years Legal Battle To Marry Each Other (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Blood Siblings Wins 10 Years Legal Battle To Marry Each Other (Photos) by YungTemy(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
Eww... This wan weak me I swear.
Re: Blood Siblings Wins 10 Years Legal Battle To Marry Each Other (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
One disease is enough to wipe out that family. Genetic diversity is important rednecks!
Re: Blood Siblings Wins 10 Years Legal Battle To Marry Each Other (Photos) by vibre: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
And now they will spend the rest of their lives being a pain in each others asses

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Also A REALIST! / Drama As Man Discovers His Wife’s Sugar Boy Impregnates The Wife And 2 Sisters / She Is Too Tight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.