Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Was Looking At The Lion King Poster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was Looking At The Lion King Poster (592 Views)

How A Man Was Looking At A Ladys Backside At A Restaurant That Got People Talkin / I Was Looking At Her Chest! Then She Took Off Her Dress To Show Me Her Breasts! / I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was Looking At The Lion King Poster by Ilamina(f): 1:19am On Aug 20, 2019
And I saw Beyonce name on the lion king poster on the city bus

Just so much swag, Beyonce Knowles - Carter
See her reping her name and her husband's

Black Americans can so much swag sometimes
Re: Was Looking At The Lion King Poster by dnawah(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2019
Ilamina:

And I saw Beyonce name on the lion king poster on the city bus

Just so much swag, Beyonce Knowles - Carter
See her reping her name and her husband's

Black Americans can so much swag sometimes

she could be the voice of one of the characters,Helton John is the lion King itself.
Re: Was Looking At The Lion King Poster by meobizy(f): 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
...king.

(1) (Reply)

How To Masturbate To Cure Premature Ejaculation. / I Want To Get Married But Have Not Been In Love Before, Advice Pl / BB Naija Is Destroying My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.