Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,969 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) (36882 Views)

Ghana Players Yet To Forgive Luis Suarez's 2010 World Cup Handball / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures / Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by OlawaleBammie: 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
okeniti:
Barca v PSG 6-1, Ghana v Burkina Faso 2013 AFCON referee was mad suspicious. Those two matches for me I believe were fixed. Honourable mention for Italy v South Korea WC 2002 and Chelsea v Barca.

all this nonsense are even dousing the passion i hav for football self, now i wont beliv the efort of d players again even if dey genuinely com from ordinary two goal down

2 Likes

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Iamgrey5(m): 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
stagger:
This is all bull crap. Look at the first goal Kenya scored in that game to make it 1-0. How to u fix such a fortuitous bounce?

How do u fix Yakubu hitting the post and scoring a rebound? How do u fix Obafemi's brilliant bicycle kick for the winner? Or Otieno's equalizer for Kenya with 8 mins to go?

This Singaporean is a criminal and I wonder why anyone would give a criminal's version of events any credence.
I am extremely surprised at the allegation.

Kenya played out their hearts in the match like they really wanted to dent Nigeria's chances of going to world cup

Kenya were not even able to qualify for nations cup then, So the Kenya team were not even as tough as they are now.
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Rhema04(m): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
LongrichPlanet:
What

Hold on, how does this guy know with confidence which national officials to approach with this kind of proposal knowing fully well that if they refuse his proposal, it's over for him cos the next thing is for them to report him to the police especially when he even came PHYSICALLY into the country?

He knew Nigeria has always been the base of corruption.. That's why he didn't feel bad coming down here

3 Likes

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
NwaNimo1:
You fixed a match but list millions?
That's not fixing......
Don't mind the learner.
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Heffalump(m): 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
The funny thing with all these match-fixers is that, someday they will definitely open their dirty mouth and speak like a raped woman.

Can you imagine, what they considered as top secret, they are the first to spill it out! cry
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by dlaw281(m): 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
anybody ready to let start our own match fixing WhatsApp only +2348133732110
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
There is nothing "hell-raising" in this goddamn article to warrant all the fuzz...

Nothing at all! Who bloody moved it to FP? And why does the guy's name- Perumal- sound like a brand of imported Malaysian or Indonesian margarine

Next please. Time totally wasted here.

1 Like

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by OlawaleBammie: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
ehix89:
Its easier to fix matches when impoverish countries are involved, its plain stupidity to fix a barca vs liverpool that will cost u billions of dollars than an enyimba vs elkanemi worrior that will cost u thousands of dollars
wat are u saying??!??! abi thousands of naira!!!

2 Likes

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
ntyce:
So this man is saying the eagles can't defeat Kenya?

Let him park well.

Was it the picture he took with Siasia that led to his ban cos I didn't read anything Siasia did wrong.
I think he was into a correct score tactics.He said the 3 Kenyan players he strike a deal with should score only one goal but they went and scored 2 goals which made him lost millions of dollars.The match ended 3-2 instead of 3-1 in favour of nigeria.You know say correct score dey carry big odds.
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Billyanger(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
I'm not surprised, why do you think WWE has many fans all over the world? everything is script/acting.

1 Like

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Bluffly: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
realestniggah:
Nigeria will just keep spoiling our image, and you wonder why we keep getting stigmatized overseas.

You can't go anywhere abroad and tell people you are a Nigerian proudly because of things like this.

Even in Ghana our name is ruined
We learnt most of the trades from the so called developed countries. Truth be told, we are been stigmatized not for such actions but rather because we have the means to better our lot but instead we make our lot weep.

1 Like

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by felaismyhero(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
LongrichPlanet:
What

Hold on, how does this guy know with confidence which national officials to approach with this kind of proposal knowing fully well that if they refuse his proposal, it's over for him cos the next thing is for them to report him to the police especially when he even came PHYSICALLY into the country?
Bros,with due respect,did you read the post at all? or you don't know the meaning of impoverished? he goes to extremely poor countries; where people are hungry!
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Baroba(m): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Fraud is a way of life in this country, hard truth..
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Kenturkey048(m): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Only now you talk?? Why you no talk am before??
So you are claiming that Messi collected money to chop 4 goals from Liverpool?? grin grin
God go bless you reasonable person...leave them to dey think through their anus.

1 Like

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by focus7: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
Who notice that the name Odira Sylvester Ezeh is the link?

I have always said no crime happens in Nigeria without an Igbo connection.

3 Likes

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by kindredspirit(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Jarus:

In Nairobi? Not going to be easy.

It hasn't ever been easy, but Nigeria mostly triumphs over Kenya in their backyard. In fact, I can't remember a time when Nigeria lost in Nairobi or Kasarani to Kenya.

I remember that match and how the Eagles managed to pull it off by the skin of their teeth to win 3-2. It was a very gritty display by the Eagles that day with the Harambee Stars ( cheered on by the capacity crowd ), battling hard and contesting every second ball. The Eagles were bent on winning that match and did so. All the Kenyan players played their hearts out that day. The three Kenyan players allegedly bribed could not have made Kenya win that game even if they were not induced to take a dive.

I would agree to an extent if the match-fixing allegation had something to do with the Referee though. The goal by Aiyegbeni in that match looked like an offside to me. That's where there's a question mark to me. However, as far as the commitment of the Kenyan players go, they gave 100 percent on that day.

3 Likes

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by EarthKing(m): 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
Do you mean thesame World Cup that Yakubu was chewing gum in front of an empty net?

2 Likes

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by slam7000(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
arrestdarrester:
Siaisia fall hand sha

Perumal is a scammer and silly. Nigeria beat Kenya. Anyone who watched that match would know that the eagles fought hard and deserved their victory.
If he paid the Kenyan players, he should’ve named those involved.

I can’t comment on the Mozambique vs Tunisia match. If he paid the Mozambicans, that’s motivation to beat the Carthage Eagles. That investment or bribery wouldn’t have guaranteed victory except the Tunisians were compromised as well.
Mozambique defeated the Tunisians because they were better on the day.

Who were those officials from NFF that he met? I still haven’t seen how Siasia was involved in this. I mean, this is not Xbox or PlayStation. It was the players: Enyeama, Yobo, Mikel, Osaze, Aiyegbenu, martins that saved Nigeria that day.

Kenya actually scored first and fought hard to defeat the eagles, Obafemi Martins equalised and Yakubu gave us the lead in the second half. Kenya made it 2-2 before the 70th min and was mounting serious pressure to defeat the eagles before Oba Martins scores in the 83rd min...7mins before normal time.

To hell with this devilish Perumal.

3 Likes

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by sylve11: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Princedapace:

Same here. I strongly believe liverPool match vs Barca was fixed too. I strongly believe it. That win gave too much money to betting companies.

that game wasn't fixed. if youre a good punter, you should know goals market is better of than playing either barca straight win or liverpool straight win.

in 2016, didn't liverpool trash barca 4-0 as well? when you see score like this your mind should quickly dive the goals market instead of straight winnings...... cool
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by sylve11: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
slam7000:

Perumal is a scammer and silly. Nigeria beat Kenya. Anyone who watched that match would know that the eagles fought hard and deserved their victory.
If he paid the Kenyan players, he should’ve named those involved.

I can’t comment on the Mozambique vs Tunisia match. If he paid the Mozambicans, that’s motivation to beat the Carthage Eagles. That investment or bribery wouldn’t have guaranteed victory except the Tunisians were compromised as well.
Mozambique defeated the Tunisians because they were better on the day.

Who were those officials from NFF that he met? I still haven’t seen how Siasia was involved in this. I mean, this is not Xbox or PlayStation. It was the players: Enyeama, Yobo, Mikel, Osaze, Aiyegbenu, martins that saved Nigeria that day.

Kenya actually scored first and fought hard to defeat the eagles, Obafemi Martins equalised and Yakubu gave us the lead in the second half. Kenya made it 2-2 before the 70th min and was mounting serious pressure to defeat the eagles before Oba Martins scores in the 83rd min...7mins before normal time.

To hell with this devilish Perumal.

leave those people agreeing to that perumal of a man. cool
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by LongrichPlanet: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
felaismyhero:
Bros,with due respect,did you read the post at all? or you don't know the meaning of impoverished? he goes to extremely poor countries; where people are hungry!

So because Nigeria is impoverished, every damn citizen of Nigeria is open to conniving with a stranger to fix a national team's match, something that can potentially land him/her in jail? Think now. Or didn't you read and understand my own question? I can explain again.
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by LongrichPlanet: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
IntrovertedK:
didn't you see where he said he mostly approach teams/people from impoverish countries? They will surely take the offer because they are poor.

So because Nigeria is impoverished, every damn citizen of Nigeria is open to conniving with a stranger to fix a national team's match, something that can potentially land him/her in jail? Think now. Or didn't you read and understand my own question?
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by sylve11: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
focus7:
Who notice that the name Odira Sylvester Ezeh is the link?

I have always said no crime happens in Nigeria without an Igbo connection.

abeg get sense na. na beg i dey, biko nu. sad cool

2 Likes

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Donbabagee007: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]what did he say about Sisia precisely?
PEPPERified:
I was feeling sorry for Siasia, but with this revelations, I think he should face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by slam7000(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
sylve11:

leave those people agreeing to that perumal of a man. cool

Perumal is a scammer. Fifa should leave Siasia alone. If Siasia was that corrupt, he wouldn’t have pulled anything off without the involvement of lots of super eagles players which wouldn’t have been possible.

He should name the players from Kenya whom he bribed and the NFF officials he met. How can fifa ban someone without questioning him. Photo of Perumal and Siasia at the Malaysia tournament is rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by slam7000(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
PEPPERified:
I was feeling sorry for Siasia, but with this revelations, I think he should face the full wrath of the law.

What exactly did Siasia do? How was he connected to all the gibberish he said there and what’s the fifa’s extensive investigation that people have been mentioning here?
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Adeshola5: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
Are you okay?
successking401:
Listen to me, you no longer have reason to complain of any infection.
for cure of any infection including staphylococcus aureus, contact me. don't die in silence.a word is enough for the wise. check my signature for contact
(N:B) No PM please. because I won't be able to to access the email.calls/text messages only
I also offers option for payment after treatment with terms and conditions
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Midas01: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
1. Criminals are bold.

2. He knows Africans are mostly poor and would hardly reject his offer

3. Africans hardly have integrity.

Those are the reasons.
LongrichPlanet:
What

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by bewla(m): 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
gibzzhd:
I knew that match was fixed.fear football.infact that day I was boasting TB Joshua prophecy would hit the dust.I was confident except it was fixed.And I watch shaking my head screaming this is match fixing.Many weird games we see today are also fix.I suspected Liverpool vs Barca last season too.Many others too
Please please and please don't try to be little our hard earn work

we never walk alone

Do u no the role fans play
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by BENEAMATA: 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
ehemwhy:
Dr Larry Izamoje said this on Brila FM that year o ! .. He was bold about it ...said only the NFF can explain how Nigeria qualified for the world cup ...this will have lasting repercussions o !
well , another reporter present on the ground that day said the double doctor (izamoje)fell on his knees in prayer at half time in the stadium when things were dicey . Did baba know as at then of man's intentions while praying for God's intervention ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yaya Toure Sent Off After 10 Seconds Of Final Football Match In China (Photos) / Kenneth Omeruo Proposes To Chioma Nnamani (Photos, Video) / Paul Onuachu Scores Second Fastest Goal In International Football History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.