Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) (36884 Views)

Ghana Players Yet To Forgive Luis Suarez's 2010 World Cup Handball / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures / Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Dantedasz(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
u and those guys peddling rumors of siasia collecting money to select players have lost their senses... so 2005 siasia collected money from Mikel taiwo ogbuke others and still won silver losing 2:1 to Argentina Messi...2008 he still took useless players to Olympics to win silver again 2016 he still took useless players in u myopic fools who think every Nigerian is shady and won bronze... if siasia is shady he won't nurture players like Mikel taiwo apam kaita ogbuke akpeyi that has played for Super eagles... that how some u still castigate late keshi accusing him of collecting bribe to select national team players... so rumors are now facts... ur logic is very poor... it's rubbish

Why the insults now my friend. Have I insulted you throughout this discussion?
Why the lost your senses insult? Nobody has monopoly of insults and you can make your point without insulting anyone.
This is why I tend to shun having a discussion on these threads at times.
From the way you are arguing it is obvious you lack information on how the betting syndicates in the far east operate. They even bet on players getting a red card or the first player to get a yellow card in a match.
I am done here. Have a wonderful day.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/world-cup-qualifying-matches-fixed-2863127.amp&ved=2ahUKEwjLya-X3JPkAhUQy6QKHcveAU4QFjADegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw08KRRkA0pegvJacJrUpUS5&ampcf=1
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Dantedasz(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2019
Here is a link about a far East betting syndicate BETTING on the flood lights going off during a premier league game. They bribed the groundsman to rig the lights at a designated time and cashed out big bucks. This is not Bet9ja this is big syndicates.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/the-floodlights-went-out-ndash-and-an-asian-betting-syndicate-raked-in-a-fortune-2066133.html%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwjLya-X3JPkAhUQy6QKHcveAU4QFjAEegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw082I6LTh7tpOWgXPw2WHIQ&ampcf=1&cshid=1566382350343
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Dantedasz(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2019
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Barryseal: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
sodje is a criminal who had been jailed in UK for collecting money to do some things in matches...yes some matches are shady the way they end but not everything is fixed... like how ll Egypt and Salah conspired to lose to South Africa as host of 2019 afcon... or like saying Algeria beating eagles in semi finals where mahrez scored a beautiful free kick was fixed... common use common sense now... u fix a match itself is not an easy task to do... mostimes it's referee who manipulate results and players are unaware... sometimes one players decide to score an own goal..like this criminal sodje... watch last second round match between Cameroon and Nigeria so it was fixed for Nigeria to win 3:2 please stop it abeg... or it is fixed that Messi won't win an international trophy...common
Oga, you need to calm down when reading comments otherwise you will always miss understand people on the internet.
Where in my post did I say all the games are fixed? I specifically highlighted examples of Nigerian matches which were fixed.
The 2010 world cup qualification needed a high powered presidential committee set up for our last game where Tunisia had upper hand. What was the job description of that committee? You will be a kid to believe they didn't influence the Mozambique vs Tunisia game.

From Sodje's testimony he explained how African teams collect money to fix games. Hope you know match fixing is not just about score lines? You can pay a guy to commit a deliberate red card. Sodje highlighted this part.
Watch Cameroun games and see players deliberately elbowing opponents. That Sani Kaita's kick is as deliberate as they come.
Austin Ejide threw the ball into his own net in a friendly at Craven cottage. Before the game it came out from BBC that there was an unusual betting pattern in Asia.

Match fixing is real, Conte was banned a few months in Italy and some Juve officials went to jail because of match fixing.
In the end, it's up to you to decide what you want to believe anyway. I'm not compelling you or anyone to believe anything.
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
Barryseal:

Oga, you need to calm down when reading comments otherwise you will always miss understand people on the internet.
Where in my post did I say all the games are fixed? I specifically highlighted examples of Nigerian matches which were fixed.
The 2010 world cup qualification needed a high powered presidential committee set up for our last game where Tunisia had upper hand. What was the job description of that committee? You will be a kid to believe they didn't influence the Mozambique vs Tunisia game.

From Sodje's testimony he explained how African teams collect money to fix games. Hope you know match fixing is not just about score lines? You can pay a guy to commit a deliberate red card. Sodje highlighted this part.
Watch Cameroun games and see players deliberately elbowing opponents. That Sani Kaita's kick is as deliberate as they come.
Austin Ejide threw the ball into his own net in a friendly at Craven cottage. Before the game it came out from BBC that there was an unusual betting pattern in Asia.

Match fixing is real, Conte was banned a few months in Italy and some Juve officials went to jail because of match fixing.
In the end, it's up to you to decide what you want to believe anyway. I'm not compelling you or anyone to believe anything.
you don't know what you are saying so why didn't Nigeria fix her qualifications to 2006 world cup or Angola fix it to qualify ahead of us..so u are are telling me Tunisia don't want to go to world cup... guy Mozambique wasn't easy to beat that year we sweated to beat them 1:0 at Abuja... were u d one who paid kaita to collect red card 2010... so cos sodje who is a criminal I repeat said those stuffs means what this useless criminal parumal said on siasia is true... I agree some matches are fix but Nigeria merited their qualifications 2010... there was no fix... Austin ejide threw ball into net turn to fix... guy use ur head and logic... or OK pogba collected money to miss penalty against wolves in epl right... or Ronaldo and juventus collected money to lose to Ajax last ucl quarter finals...

1 Like

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Dantedasz:

Why the insults now my friend. Have I insulted you throughout this discussion?
Why the lost your senses insult? Nobody has monopoly of insults and you can make your point without insulting anyone.
This is why I tend to shun having a discussion on these threads at times.
From the way you are arguing it is obvious you lack information on how the betting syndicates in the far east operate. They even bet on players getting a red card or the first player to get a yellow card in a match.
I am done here. Have a wonderful day.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/world-cup-qualifying-matches-fixed-2863127.amp&ved=2ahUKEwjLya-X3JPkAhUQy6QKHcveAU4QFjADegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw08KRRkA0pegvJacJrUpUS5&ampcf=1how
you have said nothing...people' bet who to score in a match and it's on betting sites so what nonsense are u saying... why ll u guys keep repeating rubbish of siasia collecting money to select players... so if I bet that pogba ll miss penalty in wolves game means he was bribed to miss... use ur head na and stop peddling useless rumors...
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Icon79(m): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
I don't think you understand how match fixing in football works. To fix a game, you don't need to pay off ALL the players, you just need to pay a few key players. Even though Messi didn't score, he created a few chances for team mates to score and he was, by far, Barca best players on the day. Hence, if you're looking into match fixing for that game, here are the players you can focus on:

Jordie Alba - I have never seem him performed as poorly as he did at Anfield. He literally gifted Liverpool the 1st and the 3rd goals. I find that suspicious.
Sergio Busquets - He was missing in action all game. He literally disappeared.
Clement Lenglet - Was useless all game.
Ernesto Valverde - He's without a doubt the biggest culprit. His game plan and substitutes in that game were bizarre, to say the least. Letting Jordie Alba and Busquets to start the second half in that game is unjustifiable. And to cap it all, he substituted Arturo Vidal who was the only player putting some effort in Barca midfield that day deserves a proper investigation.

O pari

ReeLoaDead:

I see, so according to your logic, the match was “fixed” or basically Messi and his talented cast of millionaires all collected money so that they can intentionally lose this game? To call your reasoning imbècilic would even be an understatement grin cheesy
Like I told you before - Messi lost that game period, no match fixing, nothing! Why could Messi not score at Anfield?? Abi he does not know how to play outside of Camp Nou?? grin
Let me next guess ... Messi and co also collected money for that 3-0 disaster at Rome too? grin
Run away to your delusional Messi fan-girls club abeg.
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Icon79(m): 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
Because not every team can be breached, especially when it comes to the biggest prize in world football.

O pari

OGHENAOGIE:
so why can't they fix let African team win the world cup
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by samtol4(m): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
okeniti:
Barca v PSG 6-1, Ghana v Burkina Faso 2013 AFCON referee was mad suspicious. Those two matches for me I believe were fixed. Honourable mention for Italy v South Korea WC 2002 and Chelsea v Barca.

Italy vs S.Korea remains the worst match to watch in my life .

1 Like

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:04am On Aug 22, 2019
Icon79:
I don't think you understand how match fixing in football works. To fix a game, you don't need to pay off ALL the players, you just need to pay a few key players. Even though Messi didn't score, he created a few chances for team mates to score and he was, by far, Barca best players on the day. Hence, if you're looking into match fixing for that game, here are the players you can focus on:

Jordie Alba - I have never seem him performed as poorly as he did at Anfield. He literally gifted Liverpool the 1st and the 3rd goals. I find that suspicious.
Sergio Busquets - He was missing in action all game. He literally disappeared.
Clement Lenglet - Was useless all game.
Ernesto Valverde - He's without a doubt the biggest culprit. His game plan and substitutes in that game were bizarre, to say the least. Letting Jordie Alba and Busquets to start the second half in that game is unjustifiable. And to cap it all, he substituted Arturo Vidal who was the only player putting some effort in Barca midfield that day deserves a proper investigation.

O pari

You think Messi and co would not know when the integrity of their team has been compromised?
Samson Siasia makes a fraction of what Alba makes. The rest of the players you mentioned equally make very good money that it will be ridiculous to think they would persuaded by a bribe.
Ernesto Valverde had the most to gain by Barca winning UCL. The rise in his stock value/worth as a manager would far exceed any bribe he gets. This is pretty much common sense.
I think I know the problem here. There are other Barca fans in your situation too. You are in deep denial of the fact that Messi screwed up so badly when the stakes were high. He unfortunately has a history of crumbling like a cookie when he is most needed. He has screwed up for Argentina senior national every time there is an opportunity to win a trophy and now has started screwing up for Barca. There was no Xavi, Iniesta or Neymar to win the cup for him grin
Keep coming up with bribery theories or even other conspiracies ... they are pretty entertaining. grin
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:35am On Aug 22, 2019
Icon79:
Because not every team can be breached, especially when it comes to the biggest prize in world football.

O pari

so all what u guys have been saying about football been a script is shits let's agree some matches are fixed no doubt but not all and 2010 Nigeria merited their world cup qualifications...
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Goalnaldo(m): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
princeade86:
even barca vs psg, Roma vs barca
it seems Barcelona is king of match fixing then
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by gibzzhd: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
you don't know what you are saying so why didn't Nigeria fix her qualifications to 2006 world cup or Angola fix it to qualify ahead of us..so u are are telling me Tunisia don't want to go to world cup... guy Mozambique wasn't easy to beat that year we sweated to beat them 1:0 at Abuja... were u d one who paid kaita to collect red card 2010... so cos sodje who is a criminal I repeat said those stuffs means what this useless criminal parumal said on siasia is true... I agree some matches are fix but Nigeria merited their qualifications 2010... there was no fix... Austin ejide threw ball into net turn to fix... guy use ur head and logic... or OK pogba collected money to miss penalty against wolves in epl right... or Ronaldo and juventus collected money to lose to Ajax last ucl quarter finals...
Are u o.k.u no see where he said NOT ALL GAMES ARE FIXED.But certainly some games are.we don't know which are but we can see how scripted some games look.pls keep an open mind so that your eyes of understanding can be enlightened
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by gibzzhd: 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

You think Messi and co would not know when the integrity of their team has been compromised?
Samson Siasia makes a fraction of what Alba makes. The rest of the players you mentioned equally make very good money that it will be ridiculous to think they would persuaded by a bribe.
Ernesto Valverde had the most to gain by Barca winning UCL. The rise in his stock value/worth as a manager would far exceed any bribe he gets. This is pretty much common sense.
I think I know the problem here. There are other Barca fans in your situation too. You are in deep denial of the fact that Messi screwed up so badly when the stakes were high. He unfortunately has a history of crumbling like a cookie when he is most needed. He has screwed up for Argentina senior national every time there is an opportunity to win a trophy and now has started screwing up for Barca. There was no Xavi, Iniesta or Neymar to win the cup for him grin
Keep coming up with bribery theories or even other conspiracies ... they are pretty entertaining. grin
U don't know what money is.its not match fixing but same Barca traded a chance at history.They would have gone the la Liga 2017/18 season unbeating but instead collect huge box to play a needless Friendly which indeed cost them that history.Guess u would say HISTORY is more important to MONEY to a club like barca
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
gibzzhd:

U don't know what money is.its not match fixing but same Barca traded a chance at history.They would have gone the la Liga 2017/18 season unbeating but instead collect huge box to play a needless Friendly which indeed cost them that history.Guess u would say HISTORY is more important to MONEY to a club like barca
Barca, though good at La Liga, were not so good at UCL and Liverpool exposed them. The 3-0 first leg defeat of Liverpool was a fortuitous result because Liverpool wasted many chances. This is why the second leg score line of 4-0 shocked many deluded Barca fans.
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
gibzzhd:
I knew that match was fixed.fear football.infact that day I was boasting TB Joshua prophecy would hit the dust.I was confident except it was fixed.And I watch shaking my head screaming this is match fixing.Many weird games we see today are also fix.I suspected Liverpool vs Barca last season too.Many others too
na you sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenneth Omeruo Proposes To Chioma Nnamani (Photos, Video) / Paul Onuachu Scores Second Fastest Goal In International Football History / Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.