Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) (36883 Views)

Ghana Players Yet To Forgive Luis Suarez's 2010 World Cup Handball / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures / Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Skseries: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
ntyce:
So this man is saying the eagles can't defeat Kenya?

Let him park well.

Was it the picture he took with Siasia that led to his ban cos I didn't read anything Siasia did wrong.
you think FIFA is Nigeria? They won't av ban him if they didn't have a concrete evidence.... They don't joke around like us.

4 Likes

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by DSoj(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
This is shockingly disgraceful
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by henryhemon(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
gibzzhd:
I knew that match was fixed.fear football.infact that day I was boasting TB Joshua prophecy would hit the dust.I was confident except it was fixed.And I watch shaking my head screaming this is match fixing.Many weird games we see today are also fix.I suspected Liverpool vs Barca last season too.Many others too

I suspect that too because barca players where so lackadaisical on match day.

1 Like

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by henryhemon(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Skseries:
you think FIFA is Nigeria? They won't av ban him if they didn't have a concrete evidence.... They don't joke around like us.

But Life ban? when others where slap on the wrist.
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by simiife: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
Princedapace:

Same here. I strongly believe liverPool match vs Barca was fixed too. I strongly believe it. That win gave too much money to betting companies.

I swear, I will just log in to any social media platform and d prediction I will just b seeing is 4-0,Facebook oo,nairaland oo,just name it.

U sef look at d stupid goals Liverpool were scoring, especially dat last goal, mind u,d chances Liverpool hap to score in d 1st leg were more easier to score dan wat dey had in second leg.On a norms,stergen will catch dos 2 headers from wvinaildom(can't spell his name)

1 Like

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by JobsandSchools: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
This is terrible
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by larryking540: 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
gibzzhd:
I knew that match was fixed.fear football.infact that day I was boasting TB Joshua prophecy would hit the dust.I was confident except it was fixed.And I watch shaking my head screaming this is match fixing.Many weird games we see today are also fix.I suspected Liverpool vs Barca last season too.Many others too

dis is d reason I stopped watching football, and stopped gambling, I knew right from time dat the tins dat happen on d field has already been manipulated behind, with d dis era of betting site every where forget it, the game is more than luck,
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Skseries: 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
henryhemon:

But Life ban? when others where slap on the wrist.
I feel we should just wait and let the full story unfold. Siasia should appeal.

I heard a letter was sent to him in 2010 that he was being investigated and he should provide proof to defend himself, but he didnt
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Eraddray(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
grin please ooo.. who has Perumal's number...
i need fixed games ooo
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by larryking540: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
Skseries:

leave d dude make he day find evidence, in d western world nothing is promised with mouth there are documentations, signatures bank transactions and alerts, he think say na 9ja way everything na play play, u mess up u day court d next day b4 one month day don put u behind bars, unlike 9ja way day use 3 years judge person case,

the woman way forge nysc certificate way buhari employ, way d woman now,she don go back to uk,

I was in 200 level wen dazani case has been in court till today day still day judge am, I can bet u dat woman day hux day sleep,

1 Like

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by larryking540: 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
Skseries:
I feel we should just wait and let the full story unfold. Siasia should appeal.

I heard a letter was sent to him in 2010 that he was being investigated and he should provide proof to defend himself, but he didnt

he couldn't provide proof, arresting him will not change anything, so d best is to ban him,na disgrace e b, cup he kw win for us and he day fix match,
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Itzurboi(m): 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
stagger:
This is all bull crap. Look at the first goal Kenya scored in that game to make it 1-0. How to u fix such a fortuitous bounce?

How do u fix Yakubu hitting the post and scoring a rebound? How do u fix Obafemi's brilliant bicycle kick for the winner? Or Otieno's equalizer for Kenya with 8 mins to go?

This Singaporean is a criminal and I wonder why anyone would give a criminal's version of events any credence.
You know nothing about match fixing... i can spot a fixed match, if you doubt or dare me, we would go on an open bet here, nairalanders would be the judge... we would create a thread, invite those that want to be sure of it.. Are you game.
Note: i will give you detailed explaination on how the selected match is manipulated, any interested "doubter" can also take the challenge.

1 Like

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Princeofasia: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
if not for match fixing, how do you think these cubs raise money to be buying those expensive players
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by handsomebanana(m): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Only now you talk?? Why you no talk am before??
So you are claiming that Messi collected money to chop 4 goals from Liverpool?? grin grin

Leave them grin
There nor get sense

How much there wan pay Messi

2 Likes

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by simiife: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Only now you talk?? Why you no talk am before??
So you are claiming that Messi collected money to chop 4 goals from Liverpool?? grin grin

Ure right,itz very hard to bliv Messi will collect bribe to loose dat way,but dos 4 goals Liverpool scored still leave me speechless

1 Like

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Akanoaaa(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
realestniggah:
Nigerians will just keep spoiling our image, and you wonder why we keep getting stigmatized overseas.

You can't go anywhere abroad and tell people you are a Nigerian proudly because of things like this.

Even in Ghana our name is ruined

Na only in Nigeria and Nigerians dey fix match? Nonsense talk
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by DameB(f): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
NwaNimo1:
You fixed a match but list millions?

That's not fixing......
He lost millions cos they didn't give him the exact score he told them to score... He would have placed a bet for those particular odds
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Barryseal: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
It was obvious the presidential committee set up in 2009 to ensure Nigeria qualified for for 2010 world cup went black hawk to secure the qualification.

Even the friendly game between Nigeria and North Korea in Pretoria was organized by this same match fixers with Peterside Idah. At the world cup proper, I've always maintained Sani Kaita was paid to get the red card against Greece.

3 Likes

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by femi4: 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
ntyce:
So this man is saying the eagles can't defeat Kenya?

Let him park well.

Was it the picture he took with Siasia that led to his ban cos I didn't read anything Siasia did wrong.
What about Mozambique beating Tunisia? It was fixed jare
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Legendguru: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
oh
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by femi4: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
stagger:
This is all bull crap. Look at the first goal Kenya scored in that game to make it 1-0. How to u fix such a fortuitous bounce?

How do u fix Yakubu hitting the post and scoring a rebound? How do u fix Obafemi's brilliant bicycle kick for the winner? Or Otieno's equalizer for Kenya with 8 mins to go?

This Singaporean is a criminal and I wonder why anyone would give a criminal's version of events any credence.
In match fixing the gk alone is enough to be involve and his colleagues wouldn't know.

1 Like

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Princedapace(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
simiife:

I swear, I will just log in to any social media platform and d prediction I will just b seeing is 4-0,Facebook oo,nairaland oo,just name it.

U sef look at d stupid goals Liverpool were scoring, especially dat last goal, mind u,d chances Liverpool hap to score in d 1st leg were more easier to score dan wat dey had in second leg.On a norms,stergen will catch dos 2 headers from wvinaildom(can't spell his name)

same here, the last goal was just some how na. Na wa!

1 Like

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by DarkJeddi(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
PEPPERified:
I was feeling sorry for Siasia, but with this revelations, I think he should face the full wrath of the law.
With which revelations?

For,

Being photographed alongside someone or for a World Cup match he was neither Coach nor Player? shocked
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by seunayantokun(m): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mystica1:
Liverpool vs Barcelona 4-0 was totally fixed. shocked
The earlier loss to Barca could be first leg of the fixing.
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by enemmo(f): 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
simiife:

Wijnaldum

1 Like

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
Why not fix Nigeria to win world cup?

1 Like

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
handsomebanana:

Leave them grin
There nor get sense

How much there wan pay Messi
Exactly, Messi with an estimated worth of $400 million, you wan bribe am say make he lose his opportunity to add on to his UCL trophy record ... ?? grin
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
This is d reason our lrague cant mobe forward amd d players will keep beihn shadow of demself.

team will bribe officails expecially in the nigeria division 2 and 3 -.

refree,player and the coaches caughg in the act should be ban for life.
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Bewiseedet(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
NwaNimo1:
You fixed a match but list millions?
That's not fixing......
it happens so dont doubt
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by chiedozie198100: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
gibzzhd:

nigeria vs madagascar match in afcon? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Skseries: 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
larryking540:

leave d dude make he day find evidence, in d western world nothing is promised with mouth there are documentations, signatures bank transactions and alerts, he think say na 9ja way everything na play play, u mess up u day court d next day b4 one month day don put u behind bars, unlike 9ja way day use 3 years judge person case,

the woman way forge nysc certificate way buhari employ, way d woman now,she don go back to uk,

I was in 200 level wen dazani case has been in court till today day still day judge am, I can bet u dat woman day hux day sleep,
lol, 9ja my country.
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by megastu(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
There was a Nigeria league match i can bet my life on that was fixed. A team needed 7 goals to escape relegation and they got it. How lucky cn one get? smiley
LongrichPlanet:
Mehn match fixing is real. I once organised a grassroots football tournament in my city for amateur clubs with a winning prize of just 50k. Do you know a team needing points to qualify paid thousands to their opponents who had already qualified in order for them to allow them win by several goals. Omo na so this team that was the strongest team in the tournament, suddenly started conceding stupid goals and their goalkeeper who had been invited to flying eagles camp before,faked injury and went off to be replaced by one rubbish goalkeeper. The whole thing was happening before my eyes like a well scripted movie. I called the referee and told him to continue as if nothing happened. After the match I formed a committee and deducted points from both teams as well as fined them,then awarded the points to the other team that would have disqualified if their fixing plan went ahead. So fixing in football is a real something it's not theory

Buy and use Longrich products and get paid while doing so. This is guaranteed. Ask me how on 08154847880

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenneth Omeruo Proposes To Chioma Nnamani (Photos, Video) / Paul Onuachu Scores Second Fastest Goal In International Football History / Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.