Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) (36885 Views)

Ghana Players Yet To Forgive Luis Suarez's 2010 World Cup Handball / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures / Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Icon79(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
KPOM!

O pari

gibzzhd:
I knew that match was fixed.fear football.infact that day I was boasting TB Joshua prophecy would hit the dust.I was confident except it was fixed.And I watch shaking my head screaming this is match fixing.Many weird games we see today are also fix.I suspected Liverpool vs Barca last season too.Many others too
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by SmartyPants(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
The match last match Nigeria lost in the African cup group stage was fixed.

Even if the coach knew nothing about it, I'm sure Ekong and others had something to do with the loss

Why Ekong?
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Icon79(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ewu, can you use your brains for once instead of getting a bizarre obsession with Messi. Does Messi play defense, what has he got to do with Barca conceding goals?

Yes, I suspect that the match was fixed as well. And culprits were likely to be Jordi Alba, Sergio Busquets, Clement Lenglet, and Ernesto Valverde.

O pari

ReeLoaDead:
Really?? Messi collected money so that he can chop 4 goals?? shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by webincomeplus(m): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
NwaNimo1:
You fixed a match but list millions?

That's not fixing......
More like losing part of his gain. For example, expecting to gain $10m and eventually gaining $5m.
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by SouLPoison(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
who have the full gist abeq..
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
Icon79:
Ewu, can you use your brains for once instead of getting a bizarre obsession with Messi. Does Messi play defense, what has he got to do with Barca conceding goals?

Yes, I suspect that the match was fixed as well. And culprits were likely to be Jordi Alba, Sergio Busquets, Clement Lenglet, and Ernesto Valverde.

O pari

I see, so according to your logic, the match was “fixed” or basically Messi and his talented cast of millionaires all collected money so that they can intentionally lose this game? To call your reasoning imbècilic would even be an understatement grin cheesy
Like I told you before - Messi lost that game period, no match fixing, nothing! Why could Messi not score at Anfield?? Abi he does not know how to play outside of Camp Nou?? grin
Let me next guess ... Messi and co also collected money for that 3-0 disaster at Rome too? grin
Run away to your delusional Messi fan-girls club abeg.
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by SouLPoison(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
which match did siasia accept to fix exactly ?/was it that against Argentina ? which we won 4-1 ? Argentina came with their B-team so the question should not be asked on siasia name but instead ask the Argentines how come , the Argentine FA should be aware of this because they allowed the friendly go on, so this doesn't add up or make sense a big footballing nation accepting to loose 4-1? in a friendly that would affect it's FIFA rankings ? This people just drop good information let's consume , no half half talk,
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Oyiboman69: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
gibzzhd:
I knew that match was fixed.fear football.infact that day I was boasting TB Joshua prophecy would hit the dust.I was confident except it was fixed.And I watch shaking my head screaming this is match fixing.Many weird games we see today are also fix.I [b[b]]suspected Liverpool vs Barca last season too[/b].[/b]Many others too
stop talking trash undecided
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
ntyce:
So this man is saying the eagles can't defeat Kenya?

Let him park well.

Was it the picture he took with Siasia that led to his ban cos I didn't read anything Siasia did wrong.
guy u sabi think... even Martin's was surprised wen he was asked in the documentary that Nigeria won that match which one be fix again... siasia should put himself together and clear his name... and in future be careful of som pple and how he relates with them
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
My passion for football dropped when I discovered professional football is a script writing game. The likes of Messi,Ronaldo re just like talented actors receiving heavy pay for their roles in the acting of the scripts. When a third party outside the football governing body engage in the act. It becomes match fixing crime.
A team will loose 4-0 and comeback to win the second leg in the space of 14 days.
oga stop writing thrash... u mean Algeria winning 2019 afcon was scripted oh how mahrez blasted that free kick was also scripted... Anyone who believe this rubbish u wrote is mad... there is match fixing but football is not acting abeg stop the thrash
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
Dantedasz:

Cool down and read again.
It was not just the winning. The winning margin had to be two goals.(Either 2-0 or 3-1 or 4-2)
Hence his refusal to pay the Kenyans because the match ended 3-2.
so how die he help Nigeria to qualify then... it's a warped story this guy want to rope siasia...
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Dantedasz(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
so how die he help Nigeria to qualify then... it's a warped story this guy want to rope siasia...

The fact that he was not satisfied with the end product does not mean there was no bribery.
I don't know how old you are but Siasia during his playing career was banned by the same FIFA for falsification of his age as a youth player. This happened back in the eighties if I remember correctly.
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
Midas01:
1. Criminals are bold.

2. He knows Africans are mostly poor and would hardly reject his offer

3. Africans hardly have integrity.

Those are the reasons.
who told u Africans don't have integrity the match fixing that landed juventus to be demoted to serie b some years back was it Africa that it happened or u don't know even in Europe some matches are fixed..
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by ORIENTATION101: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
oga stop writing thrash... u mean Algeria winning 2019 afcon was scripted oh how mahrez blasted that free kick was also scripted... Anyone who believe this rubbish u wrote is mad... there is match fixing but football is not acting abeg stop the thrash
what do u know apart from supporting football blindly.i am not surprised some grown adults still believe wrestling is real. Football is a business cartel governed by its own body without external input.
There is more to football than what u see on the pitch. U think all those ridiculous wages players earn only come from matchday ticket sales , and franchisegringrin
Juventus won the league in 2006 with match fixing , was caught and demoted to serie B in 2007 season.ac milan too was involved they had their points deducted.
am sure u will still ask stupid question like did they pay the likes of ac milan, inter Milan.,as Roma,lazio e.t.c not to play wellgrin
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
Dantedasz:

The fact that he was not satisfied with the end product does not mean there was no bribery.
I don't know how old you are but Siasia during his playing career was banned by the same FIFA for falsification of his age as a youth player. This happened back in the eighties if I remember correctly.
oga if u believe this criminal story am sorry for u... he said he wanted the match to end in a 2 goal margin but it didn't so how was it fixed... that he took pictures with siasia is not enough evidence... siasia is innocent... if na another person if I for talk a siasia that has won under 20 silver Olympics silver and bronze nurtured guys like Mikel taiwo is not fraud please
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
Skseries:
you think FIFA is Nigeria? They won't av ban him if they didn't have a concrete evidence.... They don't joke around like us.
which evidence... so FIFA can't commit error... why do pple take FIFA to cas if they are infallible...FIFA said they sent a mail to siasia he hasn't reply s
yet why ban...meanwhile de said he said he ll collect money he has not collect why life ban
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
Barryseal:
It was obvious the presidential committee set up in 2009 to ensure Nigeria qualified for for 2010 world cup went black hawk to secure the qualification.

Even the friendly game between Nigeria and North Korea in Pretoria was organized by this same match fixers with Peterside Idah. At the world cup proper, I've always maintained Sani Kaita was paid to get the red card against Greece.
keep quiet there... was Messi and Argentina paid to lose 2014 world cup final...
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
what do u know apart from supporting football blindly.i am not surprised some grown adults still believe wrestling is real. Football is a business cartel governed by its own body without external input.
There is more to football than what u see on the pitch. U think all those ridiculous wages players earn only come from matchday ticket sales , and franchisegringrin
Juventus won the league in 2006 with match fixing , was caught and demoted to serie B in 2007 season.ac milan too was involved they had their points deducted.
am sure u will still ask stupid question like did they pay the likes of ac milan, inter Milan.,as Roma,lazio e.t.c not to play wellgrin
wrestling is different it's 99 percent entertainment and 1 percent Real... like I said match fixing can happen sometimes it not the players fault but referees sometimes some top football administrators are involved sometimes the players... but to say football is scripted is thrash.... like I said are u insinuating that mahrez acted that free kick he blasted against Nigeria... or that Algeria didn't merit 2019 afcon win... are u saying that 2014 world cup Messi and Argentina conspired to lose to Germany... what u wrote is crass conspiracy theory only a fool will take u serious...
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=femi4 post=81437240]What about Mozambique beating Tunisia? It was fixed jar u know nothing Tunisia would have qualified ahead of Nigeria if they had won so u think they were not interested to going to 2010 world cup...oga think am
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by ORIENTATION101: 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
wrestling is different it's 99 percent entertainment and 1 percent Real... like I said match fixing can happen sometimes it not the players fault but referees sometimes some top football administrators are involved sometimes the players... but to say football is scripted is thrash.... like I said are u insinuating that mahrez acted that free kick he blasted against Nigeria... or that Algeria didn't merit 2019 afcon win... are u saying that 2014 world cup Messi and Argentina conspired to lose to Germany... what u wrote is crass conspiracy theory only a fool will take u serious...
professional football is script game .new scripts for every season and tournaments. They will continue scamming the blind supporters through their subsidiaries (betting companies) and raking billions of dollars every football seasons.Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar e.t.c re lead actors in the game. Many blind supporters like you will be shocked when they find out football is a scam on D day of judgmentgringrin
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Shaggap: 12:33am On Aug 21, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

I see, so according to your logic, the match was “fixed” or basically Messi and his talented cast of millionaires all collected money so that they can intentionally lose this game? To call your reasoning imbècilic would even be an understatement grin cheesy
Like I told you before - Messi lost that game period, no match fixing, nothing! Why could Messi not score at Anfield?? Abi he does not know how to play outside of Camp Nou?? grin
Let me next guess ... Messi and co also collected money for that 3-0 disaster at Rome too? grin
Run away to your delusional Messi fan-girls club abeg.
when did messi become the whole barca from defence to attack
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:05am On Aug 21, 2019
Shaggap:
when did messi become the whole barca from defence to attack
Oh I see ... so when Barca wins you praise Messi and be shouting “GOAT” but the moment Barca chops 4 goals at Anfield and Messi la-goat fûcks up as usual, you start blaming his teammates grin
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:33am On Aug 21, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
professional football is script game .new scripts for every season and tournaments. They will continue scamming the blind supporters through their subsidiaries (betting companies) and raking billions of dollars every football seasons.Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar e.t.c re lead actors in the game. Many blind supporters like you will be shocked when they find out football is a scam on D day of judgmentgringrin
man tell this rubbish to gullible fellows like yourself...football is not scripted other wise why can't they script it for an African Team to win the world cup... ur just repeating a stale conspiracy theory simple...
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Barryseal: 4:50am On Aug 21, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
keep quiet there... was Messi and Argentina paid to lose 2014 world cup final...
Are you mad or blind? Where did you see me mention Messi or Argentina?
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Dantedasz(m): 6:58am On Aug 21, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
oga if u believe this criminal story am sorry for u... he said he wanted the match to end in a 2 goal margin but it didn't so how was it fixed... that he took pictures with siasia is not enough evidence... siasia is innocent... if na another person if I for talk a siasia that has won under 20 silver Olympics silver and bronze nurtured guys like Mikel taiwo is not fraud please

If this is your reason for supporting Siasia then I can understand your sentiments. You never once addressed the issue of Samson Siasia,Ademola Adeshina and Andrew Uwe being banned from youth football for age falsification in the eighties,but as I said I can understand the sentiments. cry
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2019
Barryseal:

Are you mad or blind? Where did you see me mention Messi or Argentina?
why insinuate that matches ain't real then... let me ask did they paid salah and Egypt to lose to South Africa this past afcon...
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2019
Dantedasz:

If this is your reason for supporting Siasia then I can understand your sentiments. You never once addressed the issue of Samson Siasia,Ademola Adeshina and Andrew Uwe being banned from youth football for age falsification in the eighties,but as I said I can understand the sentiments. cry
are we talking about age falsification here man this man story is to lose to believe... u fix a match and lose money in bet so what was fixed then... let siasia defend himself ist...this is not sentiment it's logic we are talking of here... it's like saying when South Africa beat Nigeria 2:0 in uyo Nigeria was paid to lose... use ur head... that he took pictures with siasia is not enough evidence...
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Dantedasz(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
are we talking about age falsification here man this man story is to lose to believe... u fix a match and lose money in bet so what was fixed then... let siasia defend himself ist...this is not sentiment it's logic we are talking of here... it's like saying when South Africa beat Nigeria 2:0 in uyo Nigeria was paid to lose... use ur head... that he took pictures with siasia is not enough evidence...

I don't wanna argue with you but the saying goes that,"if it walks like a duck a d it quacks like a duck....."
Siasia has a history of age falsification in the past. It was for this reason Nigeria was banned from all FIFA tournaments in the eighties.
There have been rumours swirling around all his teams about collecting money before players are called to camp.
Now this man is a cusing and d implicating him.
Two much baggage for one man I say.
But as I said you are entitled to your sentiments.
Have a nice day.
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:38am On Aug 21, 2019
Dantedasz:

I don't wanna argue with you but the saying goes that,"if it walks like a duck a d it quacks like a duck....."
Siasia has a history of age falsification in the past. It was for this reason Nigeria was banned from all FIFA tournaments in the eighties.
There have been rumours swirling around all his teams about collecting money before players are called to camp.
Now this man is a cusing and d implicating him.
Two much baggage for one man I say.
But as I said you are entitled to your sentiments.
Have a nice day.
u and those guys peddling rumors of siasia collecting money to select players have lost their senses... so 2005 siasia collected money from Mikel taiwo ogbuke others and still won silver losing 2:1 to Argentina Messi...2008 he still took useless players to Olympics to win silver again 2016 he still took useless players in u myopic fools who think every Nigerian is shady and won bronze... if siasia is shady he won't nurture players like Mikel taiwo apam kaita ogbuke akpeyi that has played for Super eagles... that how some u still castigate late keshi accusing him of collecting bribe to select national team players... so rumors are now facts... ur logic is very poor... it's rubbish
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:44am On Aug 21, 2019
Icon79:

O pari

so why can't they fix let African team win the world cup
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Barryseal: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
why insinuate that matches ain't real then... let me ask did they paid salah and Egypt to lose to South Africa this past afcon...
I don't know about Egypt or any of the countries you're talking. If you like, read Sodje's BBC's spoof interview where he talked about match fixing in Africa and how African teams fix world cup matches. These things are real. Because you don't know it doesn't make it unreal.
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:54am On Aug 21, 2019
Barryseal:

I don't know about Egypt or any of the countries you're talking. If you like, read Sodje's BBC's spoof interview where he talked about match fixing in Africa and how African teams fix world cup matches. These things are real. Because you don't know it doesn't make it unreal.
sodje is a criminal who had been jailed in UK for collecting money to do some things in matches...yes some matches are shady the way they end but not everything is fixed... like how ll Egypt and Salah conspired to lose to South Africa as host of 2019 afcon... or like saying Algeria beating eagles in semi finals where mahrez scored a beautiful free kick was fixed... common use common sense now... u fix a match itself is not an easy task to do... mostimes it's referee who manipulate results and players are unaware... sometimes one players decide to score an own goal..like this criminal sodje... watch last second round match between Cameroon and Nigeria so it was fixed for Nigeria to win 3:2 please stop it abeg... or it is fixed that Messi won't win an international trophy...common

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenneth Omeruo Proposes To Chioma Nnamani (Photos, Video) / Paul Onuachu Scores Second Fastest Goal In International Football History / Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.