Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,210 members, 7,825,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) (36895 Views)

Ghana Players Yet To Forgive Luis Suarez's 2010 World Cup Handball / Aftermath Of Super Eagles World Cup Qualification: 10 Funny Pictures / Leon Balogun‏ Shows Off His Parents To Celebrate 2018 World Cup Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Kamps: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
OH my lawd! Not again, Abeg
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by ORIENTATION101: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
My passion for football dropped when I discovered professional football is a script writing game. The likes of Messi,Ronaldo re just like talented actors receiving heavy pay for their roles in the acting of the scripts. When a third party outside the football governing body engage in the act. It becomes match fixing crime.
A team will loose 4-0 and comeback to win the second leg in the space of 14 days.

19 Likes

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by arrestdarrester: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
Siaisia fall hand sha
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Rootprof(m): 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
I keep telling people betting that football matches this days is full of manipulation.. your betting slip is based on luck not head to head ... The fun in football matches is not like before. The game is not as interesting like before. All that matters now is making money by both players,club and management.

5 Likes

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by femsmith(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
This is serious oooo..
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by majamajic(m): 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
Couponchecker:
These are the real match fixer's not the one's you see on nairaland.

did u notice, they don't come as much after Obi's case ?

3 Likes

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Mystica1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
Liverpool vs Barcelona 4-0 was totally fixed. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Dantedasz(m): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
LongrichPlanet:
What

Hold on, how does this guy know with confidence which national officials to approach with this kind of proposal knowing fully well that if they refuse his proposal, it's over for him cos the next thing is for them to report him to the police especially when he even came PHYSICALLY into the country?

Read again.
He was connected through an agent.

2 Likes

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by deltateam: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
PEPPERified:
I was feeling sorry for Siasia, but with this revelations, I think he should face the full wrath of the law.

Which revelation? Just an article and you are already swayed in opinion. You are gullible.

1 Like

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Charly68: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
Why would Siasia landed himself into such a big mess ..the image he wanted to protect has been marred already .What a mess
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
majamajic:

did u notice, they don't come as much after Obi's case ?
Yea, i no dey see them again.
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
gibzzhd:
I knew that match was fixed.fear football.infact that day I was boasting TB Joshua prophecy would hit the dust.I was confident except it was fixed.And I watch shaking my head screaming this is match fixing.Many weird games we see today are also fix.I suspected Liverpool vs Barca last season too.Many others too
Only now you talk?? Why you no talk am before??
So you are claiming that Messi collected money to chop 4 goals from Liverpool?? grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Jarus(m): 1:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
ntyce:
So this man is saying the eagles can't defeat Kenya?

Let him park well.

Was it the picture he took with Siasia that led to his ban cos I didn't read anything Siasia did wrong.

In Nairobi? Not going to be easy.

1 Like

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by RZArecta2(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
ntyce:
So this man is saying the eagles can't defeat Kenya?

Let him park well.

Was it the picture he took with Siasia that led to his ban cos I didn't read anything Siasia did wrong.
nna undecided ayam not understanding o
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by deltateam: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
Charly68:
Why would Siasia landed himself into such a big mess ..the image he wanted to protect has been marred already .What a mess

Oga its land and not 'landed.'

There's no evidence. Do you know C7 takes a picture with virtually anyone that asks him?

So if he snaps with a drug lord, then it means C7 is a drug dealer?

I raise yansh for una.

3 Likes

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by DBossNG(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
sad
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
Mystica1:
Liverpool vs Barcelona 4-0 was totally fixed. shocked
Really?? So you are saying Messi collected money so that he can chop 4 goals?? shocked shocked grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Dantedasz(m): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
tragergeorge:
sharap ,,,,dem no see match talk say dem fix,,na against Kenya..name the better team Kenya don win since 2010

Cool down and read again.
It was not just the winning. The winning margin had to be two goals.(Either 2-0 or 3-1 or 4-2)
Hence his refusal to pay the Kenyans because the match ended 3-2.

3 Likes

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by saintokwuluora(m): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
This allegation have been on for sometime with no concrete proof. Who are the Kenyan players that threw the match for Nigeria and the Mozambique officials that collected $100,000 for their team to be competitive and was the money shared to all the Mozambique national team players or a few which will not guarantee unity of purpose. There is a conspiracy against Nigerian football.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
LongrichPlanet:
What

Hold on, how does this guy know with confidence which national officials to approach with this kind of proposal knowing fully well that if they refuse his proposal, it's over for him cos the next thing is for them to report him to the police especially when he even came PHYSICALLY into the country?
didn't you see where he said he mostly approach teams/people from impoverish countries? They will surely take the offer because they are poor.

4 Likes

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Dpharisee: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
realestniggah:
Nigeria will just keep spoiling our image, and you wonder why we keep getting stigmatized overseas.

You can't go anywhere abroad and tell people you are a Nigerian proudly because of things like this.

Even in Ghana our name is ruined

Match fixing is done by Europeans, Americans and Asians at high level, the only problem is that always Africans are made scapegoats. Amos Adamu and Sepp Blatter were involved but only Amos Adamu was exposed by FIFA and punished until America lost the 2022 World Cup hosting rights to Qatar and FBI came after Sepp Blatter which cost him his job

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by iSpread(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
folks4luv:
But wait o, is there anything we can do well without corrupting in this country? Nothing!!!
What does that mean now, what brought this now?
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by LewinskyMon: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
angry
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by TruthinAction: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
The match last match Nigeria lost in the African cup group stage was fixed.

Even if the coach knew nothing about it, I'm sure Ekong and others had something to do with the loss

I suspected the same thing. You mean the match Ekong scored an own goal?
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by ProxyconTechnol: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
This is serious
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by stagger: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
This is all bull crap. Look at the first goal Kenya scored in that game to make it 1-0. How to u fix such a fortuitous bounce?

How do u fix Yakubu hitting the post and scoring a rebound? How do u fix Obafemi's brilliant bicycle kick for the winner? Or Otieno's equalizer for Kenya with 8 mins to go?

This Singaporean is a criminal and I wonder why anyone would give a criminal's version of events any credence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by MyGeneration(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
gibzzhd:
I knew that match was fixed.fear football.infact that day I was boasting TB Joshua prophecy would hit the dust.I was confident except it was fixed.And I watch shaking my head screaming this is match fixing.Many weird games we see today are also fix.I suspected Liverpool vs Barca last season too.Many others too
if this is the story then SiaSia is innocent.

His only crime is meeting a match fixer.

It was obvious that the Kenyans wanted to swindle the man, they gave him there word that they will Loose the match wholefully with a minimum of 2 goals yes when they reached the pitch they played like there was never an agreement, it was just fated that Nigeria will beat them that day.

If the Kenyans have won they wouldn't have birdered with the fixer, but since they lost and still did his bidding they wanted to cash out.

Nigeria got an offer they have been training for before a random stranger came along and says I will give u $100,000 if u make sure u win.

Thats a marvelous offer cause its a win win situation for Us and asNigerians.

though is seriously discourage match fixing

6 Likes

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by ehix89(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
Its easier to fix matches when impoverish countries are involved, its plain stupidity to fix a barca vs liverpool that will cost u billions of dollars than an enyimba vs elkanemi worrior that will cost u thousands of dollars

5 Likes

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Kakamorufu(m): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
asiri tu oo shocked
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by Iamgrey5(m): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
Three players would influence the result of a match out of 11 players grin

Go and the match again; if anything, I felt the match was surprisingly hard for the Nigerian team that year. Kenya were not even as good as they play now grin

I also felt we should have trashed South Korea in that year's world cup, but somehow we drew the game grin

I felt we had the beating of Greece until one player decided to get red card.

Mozambique was a very difficult team to beat that year.
Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by jibrilELsudan: 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
Thunder fire you.

Go and fix your wives and girlfriends kukunase.

Re: Perumal: How I Fixed Nigeria’s 2010 World Cup Qualification (Pic) by OlawaleBammie: 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
folks4luv:
But wait o, is there anything we can do well without corrupting in this country? Nothing!!!
YES!!! We can do d corruption very very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS / Paul Onuachu Scores Second Fastest Goal In International Football History / Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.