Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? (55611 Views)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / I Think My Husband Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 8:39am On Aug 22, 2019
tot:

So now you are going down the route of abuse because your falsehood is being challenged?

You have also used your own mouth to state exactly what you are.

Anyway, this your plot is dead on arrival. One kobo, you won't get!!
Lazy old fool. Keep wasting your life on nairaland. I'll overcome everything and update you all when I finally get on my feet.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2019
tot:

I tell you, overdraft just like that.

If that was the case, Nigerian business owners won't be complaining if it was that "easy" as he/she claims.

Exactly:
- girl
- damsel in distress
- men are scum
all the core elements to appeal to people's emotions were ticked in the profile.
Finally, you can clearly see through the bullshit of all this charades.

I am disappointed in this platform to be honest. There was a time I normally make reference to this site in discussion but now people don't think logically here anymore.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by walexsy(m): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2019
You are still asking �
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by tot(f): 8:42am On Aug 22, 2019
RonKenoly:

Finally, you can clearly see through the bullshit of all this charades.

I am disappointed in this platform to be honest. There was a time I normally make reference to this site in discussion but now people don't think logically here anymore.

I had seen through it since page one. Bloody scammers, they are the ones that have given Nigerians a bad name all over the world and make it hard to know those who genuinely need help.

People easily get carried away by emotions, that is the problem. Any logical thinking person would have seen the "format" that was being presented.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by tot(f): 8:42am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
Lazy old fool. Keep wasting your life on nairaland. I'll overcome everything and update you all when I finally get on my feet.

You are vexing now that you know you've been busted!

Scammer. Get off the net and go and find a honest work rather than cooking up stories online.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
go Bleep yourself,scumbag.
Hahaha cheesy.

The idiot is pained.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Kennydoc(m): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
for now 50k
Send me a DM today and let's talk further.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 22, 2019
tot:

Scammer. Get off the net and go and find a honest work rather than cooking up stories online.
Even the Mod wey push this garbage dey very stupid.

Busting him is not issue, the problem is that he has figure out some loopholes and he will definitely strike again.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Pat081: 8:51am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
She took loan from Bank of 1million and invested in the business , he bought a bus with it and the bus has just his name.
She kept borrowing and ended up borrowing 5m from the bank for this business and whenever they make profit he takes it all and gives her crumbs, things were so hard for us and she kept saying he loves her whilst complaining to us.

She took 2m from a contribution, gave it to him again and it sinked. Lapo and accion bank too she's owing them.E

As if that wasn't enough he tried to break my family by calling my elder sister a witch and my mum supported him, my family almost divided.

Note: I didn't know of all this debts until recently a pastor saw her on the road she was walking like some one that was suicidal according to him, and he asked her what the problem was and she narrated things, he called for a meeting with the man and everything was revealed.

The banker who helped with the loan was in the meeting and when they asked my mum how she wanted the debt to be paid she said she was going to pay all that he should just give her the bus. The pastor said she was charmed but I don't believe she was, I feel like she was too desperate for love. This guy even beats her but she denies it, he talks to her anyhow.

I'm happy she's left him but right now to eat is a problem, the money I saved before entering school 60k I gave it to her and there's no hope of getting it back. He's destroyed everything. We've relocated to the village and I feel depressed and I've developed a hatred for men as I've never had a good male figure in my life, they are all assholes (my latedad inclusive).

I believe women should deal with men without their emotions. Be mean to them and they will adore you. After reading why men love bitches I realized a lot of things.
Am sorry about that, God will make things right for you and your family. Amen and not all men are like that we have some women and ladies who are bad more than men too
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 22, 2019
Kennydoc:

Send me a DM today and let's talk further.
She said she doesn't want help naw. Abi na by force.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by tot(f): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2019
RonKenoly:

Even the Mod wey push this garbage dey very stupid.

Busting him is not issue, the problem is that he has figure out some loopholes and he will definitely strike again.

Na here we dey now. I already saw his/her reply telling someone how much "capital" he/she needs. Scammer.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2019
tot:

Na here we dey now. I already saw his/her reply telling someone how much "capital" he/she needs. Scammer.
Lol, doesn't sound like someone that claims he/she doesn't need help.

Na different him go come back with after some month, come spicy up another story. Human are quick to forget.

He ain't the first person to try this stuff and got busted but they still come back with another bullshit story and some dumb(not an insult but a fact) folks always fall for it.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2019
tot:

Just stop lying. You have changed your story from loan to overdraft.

All you know is that the banker came home for the meeting, but you were the same person who stated that she borrowed loan after loan. You equally stated it was easy. Now you are singing a different tune.
Madam, I'm not here to please or make you believe me. I'm not the cause of your frustration...
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2019
The PM's keep coming cry
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by tot(f): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
Madam, I'm not here to please or make you believe me. I'm not the cause of your frustration...

You are a SCAMMER. Pure and simple.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by tot(f): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2019
RonKenoly:

Lol, doesn't sound like someone that claims he/she doesn't need help.

Na different him go come back with after some month, come spicy up another story. Human are quick to forget.

He ain't the first person to try this stuff and got busted but they still come back with another bullshit story and some dumb(not an insult but a fact) folks always fall for it.

I know right. Some things don't change.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 9:01am On Aug 22, 2019
RonKenoly:

Hahaha cheesy.

The idiot is pained.
Yes I am pained and disgusted at your level of stupidity. When you see the Yahoo now you will still fall, not like you even have money.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2019
tot:

You are a SCAMMER. Pure and simple.
you are a BIG FOOL simple and short
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by tot(f): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
you are a BIG FOOL simple and short

Thief! At least now you have been exposed. I am very very pleased about that. Everyone reading this thread now knows this is a SCAMMER they are dealing with.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2019
tot:

Mad o!! See frustration oh, on top my case. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by tot(f): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2019
[s]
Enchantaurl:
Mad o!! See frustration oh, on top my case. cheesy cheesy grin
[/s]
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Kennydoc(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2019
RonKenoly:

She said she doesn't want help naw. Abi na by force.

Oh, I didn't read that. I only read the first 2 pages of the thread last night before I went to bed, and didn't come across it.

I was only trying to help, but your point is noted sha. Maybe I will read the pages further. Thank you.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Calito1(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=Enchantaurl post=81427571]Good morning,nlders.

This is going to be a very lengthy post but please read to the end.

Sometime last year my widowed mother met this man who's into oil bunkering who said he was interested in learning about poultry farming and she in turn will learn his. As at then she was doing well she had a poultry business, mobile banking business, and she supplies things to companies.

Now this man is a divorcee with 3boys from his ex-wife and 3kids from two different women, all this children he doesn't train them.

In the guise of learning each other's business they both started dating and somehow he stopped her from staying with we her kids that were at home ( I,17 being the eldest at home then and a jambite, elder ones are in school)
She started living with him, hardly attends to her business because he always wants her home when he returns. He controlled every aspect of her life.

[08039137382... Call me]
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2019
tot:

Thief! At least now you have been exposed. I am very very pleased about that. Everyone reading this thread now knows this is a SCAMMER they are dealing with.
Dumbass, your tiny brain won't allow you process the fact that I won't be bantering words with you if I wanted to scam people. Why tarnish my image in front of people I need help from?

Slow Oponu
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by dochenaj: 9:08am On Aug 22, 2019
Kenturkey048:
it's more civil to ask questions when you come across something you don't know than concluding ignorantly...them say wetin u nor know big pass you...
Conclusion would imply I am overly certain that she is lying.

I can make inference, pending more clarification.

So take your slighting remarks to someone else.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2019
tot:

A sensible person asked me a question and I answered sincerely, what is your problem? All this your accusations sha.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by tot(f): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
Dumbass, your tiny brain won't allow you process the fact that I won't be bantering words with you if I wanted to scam people. Why tarnish my image in front of people I need help from?

Slow Oponu

Heya, you have exposed yourself. Scammer. 17 year old indeed. Thief. It has been made clear to everyone reading this thread that you are simply a scammer. My aim has been achieved so I have no need to waste my time exchanging words with you any longer. Barawo.

So continue quoting me, you will duly be ignored. Everyone can see you for the scammer you are.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 9:09am On Aug 22, 2019
tot:
[s][/s]
No continue,EFCC.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
Yes I am pained and disgusted at your level of stupidity. When you see the Yahoo now you will still fall, not like you even have money.
You are just an unfortunate idiot.

Wetin concern you with my money? I beg you for money ne?

The issue is not about the money, well that was the motive.

The issue is that your dumbass can't even come up with a foolproof story. Not your fault though, that's the limit of your brain. And as you said earlier, you can't give what you don't have.

By "what" here I mean sense. grin

Some dumbass guy is behind this moniker.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by dochenaj: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2019
kaziblake:
You are wrong.. Thank you.
And you would know that for certain?

How?
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 9:10am On Aug 22, 2019
tot:

Heya, you have exposed yourself. Scammer. 17 year old indeed. Thief. It has been made clear to everyone reading this thread that you are simply a scammer. My aim has been achieved so I have no need to waste my time exchanging words with you any longer. Barawo.

So continue quoting me, you will duly be ignored. Everyone can see you for the scammer you are.
cheesy cheesy grin

Mama is pained. You achieved nothing,they keep sending PM's. Make them stop please. kiss tongue
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2019
RonKenoly:

You are just an unfortunate idiot.

Wetin concern you with my money? I beg you for money ne?

The issue is not about the money, well that was the motive.

The issue is that your dumbass can't even come up with a foolproof story. Not your fault though, that's the limit of your brain. And as you said earlier, you can't give what you don't have.

By "what" here I mean sense. grin

Some dumbass guy is behind this moniker.
stop mentioning money, it doesn't suit you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) / I Am In A Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.