Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? (55600 Views)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / I Think My Husband Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by kingjrofficial(m): 6:45am On Aug 22, 2019
budaatum:

Don't mind her.

Men are pigs!
some are honest, faithful and dedicated, while others are curse.... She don't have to generalize men's behaviour

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 22, 2019
kaziblake:
Women of these days when in love can do anything

Women of these very days no dey use eye see money oh, love ko love nii. You know how many women don tell me whether na love dem want chop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Orpe7(m): 6:50am On Aug 22, 2019
The prick is sweet
Na prick jazz ur mama
Focus on ur own life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 6:55am On Aug 22, 2019
Respect55:
U messed up everything but referring to *all men* as assholes. So i will leave u to your fate. I would have helped
you all want to feel like gods always. Stick your help into your ass. Nobody is going to worship you.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 7:06am On Aug 22, 2019
tot:

How can someone without a property be able to take a loan of 1m and then 5m from a bank? What exactly was the collateral?!

Nigerian Banks are notoriously difficult to get loans from not to mention doing so again and again.
If you know of overdraft, that's it.
And she was a big customer so it was easy

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 7:10am On Aug 22, 2019
Afiahomes:
you are not a Virign grin grin
What's your business with that? Is that the topic being discussed. All of you are the same.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by GMbuharii: 7:10am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
Your comments and views are encouraged.

Your pastor,is he a man or woman?

Mtchewww
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Acidosis(m): 7:12am On Aug 22, 2019
safarigirl:
no be where person dey dem go see people? If she is surrounded by the creeks, it is the men from the creeks she will date. Abi, is she supposed to travel around the country looking for decent men? undecided

Only criminals live in the creeks, right? That makes the OP and her mother confirmed criminals?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 7:13am On Aug 22, 2019
dochenaj:
The only fictitious thing about this story is how your mom could be credit worthy to get such huge amount of loan without collateral since you don't have any properties.

It doesn't add up.
But it's the truth, like I said it's Overdraft you are to use it for a period of one month and then return it to the bank with interest. Also her account manager got loans for her from customers. So they didn't need collateral.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by kaziblake(f): 7:14am On Aug 22, 2019
justscorchone:

Women of these very days no dey use eye see money oh, love ko love nii. You know how many women don tell me whether na love dem want chop.
Ok.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by kaziblake(f): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
What's your business with that? Is that the topic being discussed. All of you are the same.
Just ignore them Sis...Are you in PH?
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 7:15am On Aug 22, 2019
piagbara:
Pls start small, and u will be surprise how fast ur business will grow, anything food, wear and gadget moves like speed of light, but do ur on small market survey, grin grin
Thank you
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2019
Kennydoc:

Like, how much capital (minimum) are you looking at?
for now 50k
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by kaziblake(f): 7:17am On Aug 22, 2019
Respect55:
U messed up everything but referring to *all men* as assholes. So i will leave u to your fate. I would have helped
Don't rub it to her face..If you want to help then help or what kind of excuse is this one??
The girl must have seen enough for her to say that though she is wrong for saying all men are assholes so calm down and help if you want to..She just need encouragement!
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 7:18am On Aug 22, 2019
Excuzeme:

All these long, winded concotted stories, just to tell us the bolded? shocked shocked angry angry
You are left-over and left-behind, dont come and use story to pour your frustrations on all us, abeg.
grin grin
Where is the left over coming from?
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by okuwehcris: 7:19am On Aug 22, 2019
Venusman:
You left your Mom in that condition to school at the time she needed you most.

You Mom is a widow and the man knew she needed love (he got into her in disguise). You could have help her out of that mess she called love.

I ain't saying you're wrong to have gone to school but your Mom has greater value too.

I don't think you are right with the above statement, a child should not forfeit her education for a parent rather it should be the reverse. You should know the weight of your statement as it could kill a dream in her..

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 7:21am On Aug 22, 2019
dochenaj:

I was thinking it was a strategy to beg online, but then she didn't get right to it immediately. Maybe she is playing the long game.

While all she narrated could be true, I just couldn't get to believe that the banks are that naive to give a private businesswoman with no collateral a loan.

I could be wrong but I don't think I am.
I didn't post this for financial aid. I just wanted to pour out what has been eating me up as I don't have anyone to talk to. I don't care if anyone doesnt believes me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 7:23am On Aug 22, 2019
budaatum:

So jazzed you gave her 60k! I feel you. Be strong. You will one day tell us how you learnt from it, and grew.
I don't understand, she's my mum and she promised to give me back. I couldn't say no to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by tot(f): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
If you know of overdraft, that's it.
And she was a big customer so it was easy

So it wasn't a loan but overdraft?
This is UNTRUE!

NL people, which bank permits overdraft of up to 5m?!!

Again, I ask, are you saying there was overdraft up to 5m so therefore no collateral?
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Auscaj12: 7:29am On Aug 22, 2019
Venusman:
You left your Mom in that condition to school at the time she needed you most.

You Mom is a widow and the man knew she needed love (he got into her in disguise). You could have help her out of that mess she called love.

I ain't saying you're wrong to have gone to school but your Mom has greater value too.

trash! Because her mother is widow , she should forget about school right. Read well before maturbating trash
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2019
tojahh:
@OP

Take my advice. Quit School! This is not what you need at this time. Leave that school. It will be rough and you can't handle it. Your mom's creditors will soon come for her head. Abi no be LAPO I just read?

Good thing is you're still in 100l and you haven't spent much. Call your brother back, you people should plan on who will be the leader in salvaging this situation. I tell you, if your mom sees this man again, she will still follow him and borrow more. Its not jazz, its foolishness. Quit School else you will suffer more. Even your family will.
I can't quit school, It's not an option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 22, 2019
He got hold of the woman's weakness and used it to control her just how he wants. It's just same thing Naija yahoo guys does I don't see any charm here. Women tends to be happy in abusive relationships and it's like if a man is not abusive like beating, cussing, he's not really a man.

The solution, she needs just capital and about 2m will put her back on her feet. If you have any male in the family, the woman's son entitled to any ancestral land, a sale can be negotiated to raise capital to put her back on her feet.

You op, all men are nor scumbags in as much as minority is, do get yourself a good one. Now's the time. Do not quit school, that's not an option. Continue no matter how have it gets. If you quit now, truth is by the time you realise the mistake, you will see a thousand reasons why you should have continued.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 7:32am On Aug 22, 2019
Bigbayour:
is oil bunkering a business? Is your mum not a criminal too? Does bank grant loan to people in criminal business like oil bunkering? If you answered me, I will know whether i will pity you and your mum or not.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 7:33am On Aug 22, 2019
RonKenoly:

I read all the story and the comments to is point, na only like 3 of wuna reason am like that.

I just dey wonder sai, nobody fi see the bullshit on this girls story.

Na Yahoo girl/boy type this story, and him don catch plenty idiots wey don send am PM.

That last part about men being asshole was done intentionally , e go make plenty people provoke but very few go one prove themselves sai dey no be asshole's come help am.

Na format, and the number of gullible people on Nairaland is becoming alarming. If na before since from the first page person for don see through her bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Raysleek: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2019
greggng:

It sound more like motivational talk...You only say try but how can she try? Is she gonna quit her studies and start doing ashawo to raise money for business. This lady needs financial help to stand up that business not motivational talk.
Why is it that its only ASHAWO that you know.. GRAND PATRON
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 7:34am On Aug 22, 2019
GMbuharii:

Your pastor,is he a man or woman?

Mtchewww
pastor's are not exempted.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 7:35am On Aug 22, 2019
kaziblake:
Just ignore them Sis...Are you in PH?
yes I am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by pmc01(m): 7:35am On Aug 22, 2019
Offpoint:
Would have contributed until you start saying nonsense at the end of the post the post.

She is young and naive; still has a lot of learning to do.
You can't hold her responsible too much for such thoughts.

Kindly lend a helping hand if you can bro.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 22, 2019
RonKenoly:

I read all the story and the comments to is point, na only like 3 of wuna reason am like that.

I just dey wonder sai, nobody fi see the bullshit on this girls story.

Na Yahoo girl/boy type this story, and him don catch plenty idiots wey don send am PM.

That last part about men being asshole was done intentionally , e go make plenty people provoke but very few go one prove themselves sai dey no be asshole's come help am.

Na format, and the number of gullible people on Nairaland is becoming alarming. If na before since from the first page person for don see through her bullshit.

Na just poverty be your problem. Catch plenty men to send her pm and so what? After the pm the men will now sell their father's house and give her the money is that right? Are you even OK self? So he called men assholes so that men will prove they're not by probably emptying their acc for her or selling all their lands in the village and give her the money. You are just not well.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by ACE1010: 7:39am On Aug 22, 2019
What advice do you want from men after crucifying and condemning them? Me inclusive....i don't have any advice for you undecided
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Neoteny(m): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2019
More likely your mum was jizzed by her boyfriend
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Raysleek: 7:42am On Aug 22, 2019
greggng:

It sound more like motivational talk...You only say try but how can she try? Is she gonna quit her studies and start doing ashawo to raise money for business. This lady needs financial help to stand up that business not motivational talk.
she is still a student but let me ask you 1)where do you think most businesses start in Nigeria
2)do you know the client base on campuses alone?
3)making up her mind to stop living in mummys shadow and do something for her self is the first step. The next step would be to raise capital. It might be very very small capital. Most businesses started very small.
So Oga don't be myopic. And stop mentioning ashawo in your comments to a troubled young girl that just needs more experienced advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) / I Am In A Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.