Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. (29497 Views)

Entry Level Direct Sales Executives Recruitment In A Leading Commercial Bank / Customer Care Executives Recruitment In An IT And Telecommunications Company / Customer Service Executives Recruitment In An IT And Telecommunications Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
cletz991:
Oga I work with guiness and my friends are in Nigerian breweries I called to confirm and its very real
Please do you have idea of the pay for this role. I need this to make a decision to apply or not as I currently earn 100k plus accommodation and transportation.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by smooooooth: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=pennzo post=81510207]A careful and painstaking look at the Nigeria Breweries website will reveal that this is a fake recruitment. NB does not outsource its recruitment process, at least not to an unknown company. Young people need to be careful before putting their information out there. All recruitment are done via their careers portal and the last known recruitment was for Management Trainees

It is real. Stop discouraging people..guys apply, one of the best places to work. Goodluck!!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by smooooooth: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
Godisble:
Please do you have idea of the pay for this role. I need this to make a decision to apply or not as I currently earn 100k plus accommodation and transportation.

Good pay + benefit bro. Apply. But you don dey count money when you never pass the accessment cbt. Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by sambroose(m): 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
Menh, this job go makes sense o, wish say I go dey lucky
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 23, 2019
smooooooth:

Good pay + benefit bro. Apply. But you don dey count money when you never pass the accessment cbt. Hmmm
We go pass in God assurance. Na only driving licence be my problem for now.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2019
Please what is the function of sale excutive in the company?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 23, 2019
mistacoco2:
Please what is the function of sale excutive in the company?
A sales executive has a role more geared towards the administrative part of sales and has the function of carrying out of plans or orders. Basically, the sales executive is usually the immediate supervisor of the sales representative.

Executive implies you can make a decision. Representative implies you need to ask for permission.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2019
Sales executives, also known as sales managers, run departments whose primary function is to offer goods and services to customers so their companies can turn a profit.

Basic Duties
The primary duties of sales executives are to set sales goals and determine the best ways to achieve them. Depending on their level within an organization, those tasks can apply to a single department or to an entire corporation. To achieve their objectives, they analyze sales reports and customer surveys; prepare budgets and sales forecasts; and determine sales prices and contract terms. They can also assign sales territories to reps, highlight goods and services for special focus, and meet with other department heads, dealers and distributors to find ways to increase profits and minimize costs.

Still Selling

Although sales executives do not normally sell goods and services, they can step in for special customers or if subordinate salespeople are inadequate to the task. They typically spend many years as sales agents before they are promoted to their management positions. In a sales capacity, executives meet with customers and determine their need for goods and services; recommend products; and process transactions. They may apply discount prices for customers during sales promotions or for customers who buy over a certain amount, and provide customer service for any problems.

Management Functions

A large part of the sales executive’s job involves managing subordinate salespersons. She advertises for, interviews and eventually hires them when openings occur. She ensures that they are properly trained, sets performance standards for them, and motivates them to meet monthly and yearly goals. She evaluates workers regularly, encourages top producers with incentives and promotions, and can fire any poor performers. To succeed in management demands organization, leadership, and good verbal and written communication skills.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
But why is the vacancy not in their site?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
mistacoco2:
But why is the vacancy not in their site?
For time immemorial they recruit sales executive through workforce and this one is not different. That site is for workforce major recruitment especially core functions. That aside the vacancy has expired now. Let wait and hope for test invite.

But I thought by implication of your comment in NPS thread you work with Nigeria Prisons abi Correctional Service. How come you're here again looking for NB and even NDLEA job. Fear God o
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Godisble:
For time immemorial they recruit sales executive through workforce and this one is not different. That site is for workforce major recruitment especially core functions. That aside the vacancy has expired now. Let wait and hope for test invite
it has not expired bro
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
mistacoco2:
it has not expired bro
Well. This morning it was showing expired. Just check now and it back. No qualms
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
Godisble:
Well. This morning it was showing expired. Just check now and it back. No qualms
but is it that alldayhr.com don't av an active website?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
mistacoco2:
but is it that alldayhr.com don't av an active website?
alldayhr.com belongs to Workforce group and we will be getting our invite from their end. I was invited recently a trainee role there but was unable to attend. By implication, I already had a profile with them, all I did was just to click on submit button for this NB job. Check previous thread on sales executive NB.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2019
Godisble:
alldayhr.com belongs to Workforce group and we will be getting our invite from their end. I was invited recently a trainee role there but was unable to attend. By implication, I already had a profile with them, all I did was just to click on submit button for this NB job. Check previous thread on sales executive NB.
ok
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by ZUBIZUBI: 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2019
Generaloluseye:

My dashboard shows 100% completed. Please where do I submit. I can't find it

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
Please someone should help us with a salary range for this position both during and after training. Please.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by cletz991(m): 9:46am On Aug 25, 2019
Godisble:
its a full time position with all benefits housing, transportation and a hilux van
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Busbar(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
pennzo:
A careful and painstaking look at the Nigeria Breweries website will reveal that this is a fake recruitment. NB does not outsource its recruitment process, at least not to an unknown company. Young people need to be careful before putting their information out there. All recruitment are done via their careers portal and the last known recruitment was for Management Trainees which ended last month.
Don't say what you don't know. The advert is real. The last sales executive recruitment was also handle by workforce for NB.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Urch1998: 11:02am On Aug 26, 2019
[Amen ooo even me quote author=sambroose post=81515362]Menh, this job go makes sense o, wish say I go dey lucky [/quote]
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Heard it's not an easy ride ooo....you might need to work extra hours and be ready for the targets. But you know what? Nothing good comes easy. All the best guys!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
NekkyCee:
Heard it's not an easy ride ooo....you might need to work extra hours and be ready for the targets. But you know what? Nothing good comes easy. All the best guys!
Hi Nekky,
Please can you help get the salary range. I'd be grateful. Congratulations in advance. See you in NB
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
NekkyCee:
so if you don't meet target na sack?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hi Godisble. Believe me, I really don't have an idea. But based on some posts on the 2015 thread, the packages seem to be exciting. Overall it's great place for career growth. Congratulations in advance too and hope to see you in NB as well wink
Godisble:
Hi Nekky,
Please can you help get the salary range. I'd be grateful. Congratulations in advance. See you in NB
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Haba! MistaMista! I did not say so oooo. Even though it's scary to note from the past thread that some SEs were laid off due to non-performance, We should be optimistic and hopeful for the future. We can excel in the role, grow and make NB proud. It all starts from the mind... smiley smiley smiley
mistacoco2:
so if you don't meet target na sack?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by successfem: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
My own challenge is that I am using combine result 2 sitting. Aside that I am qualified. I have all the requirement except that my WAEC is in 2 sitting. 4 credits including English and Maths and the other completed it. Can I still apply so?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Phock2sweet: 7:46am On Aug 27, 2019
I graduated 2014 but its showing me at least 2018. Please what should I do?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Who has gotten a mail for the test?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
I guess you should refresh the page and use a good browser like chrome
Phock2sweet:
I graduated 2014 but its showing me at least 2018. Please what should I do?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
NekkyCee:
Who has gotten a mail for the test?
av you gotten?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
No
mistacoco2:
av you gotten?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
NekkyCee:
No
registration is still on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / How To Answer The Question "Why Do You Want To Change Your Current Job" / Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.