Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. (29443 Views)

Entry Level Direct Sales Executives Recruitment In A Leading Commercial Bank / Customer Care Executives Recruitment In An IT And Telecommunications Company / Customer Service Executives Recruitment In An IT And Telecommunications Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by DauraIsAGoal: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2019
mistacoco2:
lols... Tnks.. do they easily sack staff who don't meet target?
Not 'easily' per say, but they do if it is consistent. There are also many other traps and landmines on the job that can get one sacked
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 11:29am On Sep 01, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:

Not 'easily' per say, but they do if it is consistent. There are also many other traps and landmines on the job that can get one sacked
ok tanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2019
On the location you talked about, you mean sales regions right? Can you please explain further how a location can deter you on the job?. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 11:44am On Sep 01, 2019
NekkyCee:
On the location you talked about, you mean sales regions right? Can you please explain further how a location can deter you on the job?. Thanks
I believe he's trying to say if you are posted in an area where people don't consume alcohol that much eg most northern state you won't be able to meet target.. my thoughts though
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by DauraIsAGoal: 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
NekkyCee:

1. Distance from family and friends. You hardly get a chance to travel even on public holidays and weekends, only during your leave. So it is better if your work location is close to your family and friends.
2. Economy of the area. You and the team you supervise are expected to make all NB brands available in all the outlets (beer parlours, provision stores, supermarkets etc) in your coverage area, so the better the economy of the place, the easier it is for you to achieve that. Sales on credit and debts will be less.

Generally if the economy of the area is good, it is easier for you to meet all your targets. Less pressue and headache for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by CallofDuty(m): 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
mistacoco2:
please i meant will you advice person with a job of 65k and bit peace of mind to NB sales executive job?
why not..by all means go for the job..it will create a platform for networking and career growth.but u have to be passionate about sales... Location is a big factor in sales too..for those asking..you maybe posted to a place where all you have to do is to develop a good customer relationship with a key accounts & secondary sales team and you go de hit target Wella..but some locations where competition is crazy..u go de work round the clock to ensure prompt redistribution & timely liquidation of stocks. In addition to the comments of Dauraisagoal
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by CallofDuty(m): 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=DauraIsAGoal post=81812933]
Boss..Be like u de kastina..some peeps should alsome be ready to move upcountry.. grin grin Na that one de hard pass..
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by ehmmy11(m): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
CallofDuty:
why not..by all means go for the job..it will create a platform for networking and career growth.but u have to be passionate about sales... Location is a big factor in sales too..for those asking..you maybe posted to a place where all you have to do is to develop a good customer relationship with a key accounts & secondary sales team and you go de hit target Wella..but some locations where competition is crazy..u go de work round the clock to ensure prompt redistribution & timely liquidation of stocks. In addition to the comments of Dauraisagoal
thank you very much for your comments i have been looking for this kind of information.. Most of us just looking at the pay part.. Not minding the actual work involved you can not blame us unemployment is very high in this part of the world.. I beginning to have a rethink of this sales executive(fine name) please do share more info on this ? Will you be required to create new customers or just service existing customers..if it was the latter what then happened to the sales executives already in that location..
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:
I just laid it out for you to choose. You can take the risk, you might end up in a good location, where things are going well. There is also possibilities of switching roles/departments once inside.
I don't know what to advise you.
Please what's the pay like.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
Thank you for the explanation. smiley
DauraIsAGoal:

1. Distance from family and friends. You hardly get a chance to travel even on public holidays and weekends, only during your leave. So it is better if your work location is close to your family and friends.
2. Economy of the area. You and the team you supervise are expected to make all NB brands available in all the outlets (beer parlours, provision stores, supermarkets etc) in your coverage area, so the better the economy of the place, the easier it is for you to achieve that. Sales on credit and debts will be less.

Generally if the economy of the area is good, it is easier for you to meet all your targets. Less pressue and headache for you.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by DauraIsAGoal: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
ehmmy11:
thank you very much for your comments i have been looking for this kind of information.. Most of us just looking at the pay part.. Not minding the actual work involved you can not blame us unemployment is very high in this part of the world.. I beginning to have a rethink of this sales executive(fine name) please do share more info on this ? Will you be required to create new customers or just service existing customers..if it was the latter what then happened to the sales executives already in that location..
A lot of resignations happened
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by donvicky2007: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:

What are the traps and landmines, so that one can know how to scale through it......

However, has anyone received test invite?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
NekkyCee:
Thank you for the explanation. smiley
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:

you work weekends and public holz, When will workers rest na. Even Jesus Christ rested on the seventh day.. haba
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hahaha
mistacoco2:
When will workers rest na. Even Jesus Christ rested on the seventh day.. haba
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
donvicky2007:

What are the traps and landmines, so that one can know how to scale through it......

However, has anyone received test invite?
applications ends on the 3rd.. so chill
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by ehmmy11(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:
A lot of resignations happened
i can only imagine the level of frustration that will drive such resignation in this economy... Incoming executives will go and fill those vacant positions
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by DauraIsAGoal: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
mistacoco2:
you work weekends and public holz, When will workers rest na. Even Jesus Christ rested on the seventh day.. haba
Your leave is the only rest you are entitled to.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by donvicky2007: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
mistacoco2:
applications ends on the 3rd.. so chill

I received a test invite which will take place on 5th September from WF on behalf of NB for the position of SE.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:
Your leave is the only rest you are entitled to.
nawa oo, does it mean they work every weekends?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
donvicky2007:

I received a test invite which will take place on 5th September from WB on behalf of NB for the position of SE.
when bro?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Luckyomon(m): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
Please is there a submit button on the portal?... It is showing on the portal that my registration is 100% complete. I can't find any ''submit'' option.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by donvicky2007: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
mistacoco2:
when bro?

30th August, both Email and SMS notification for the test invite.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
donvicky2007:

30th August, both Email and SMS notification for the test invite.
who else receive the invite
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
NekkyCee:
Hahaha
did you receive invite for the test?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by donvicky2007: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sorry For The Mixed Up My Invite was For NB-Graduate management development scheme.
I apply for both NB-Sales Executive and NB-GMDS.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Luckyomon(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
Luckyomon:
Please is there a submit button on the portal?... It is showing on the portal that my registration is 100% complete. I can't find any ''submit'' option.

Can someone be kind enough to respond to this please? Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
donvicky2007:
Sorry For The Mixed Up My Invite was For NB-Graduate management development scheme.
I apply for both NB-Sales Executive and NB-GMDS.
hmm, I thought as much because the application is still on
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
Nope
mistacoco2:
did you receive invite for the test?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by CallofDuty(m): 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
ehmmy11:
thank you very much for your comments.
Hmmmmm well the JDs and KPIs may be a little different from 1 organisation to another, but the main objectives is
Executions..ur job is to Execute, Execute & Execute.
From sales schemes to promotional campaigns, market intelligence gathering from competition, in- market penetration strategy & executions , Territory& Redistribution MGT ,coaching and leadership for the secondary sales team under your supervision which will include planning their beats/ routes, administration, call steps, etc. You may not be required to look for new key accounts..but if u are not meeting your target.. nobody will ask u to start hunting instead of farming.. grin grin.. lastly why the requisition??..well population of towns keep increasing hence the requisition for New SEs in Territories where there were No SE's before.. it could also be that the former SE has resigned, has been promoted or the work has gone beyond his/her capability, hence the need for a division in labour or again if the coy needs a more capable hand to oversee their functions & executions in that area. Sales is fun shaa esp when on the field but can be very demanding. If you have " ability to work independently without supervision in ur CV, this is where it will come into play. All ur Managers and Coy wants is to deliver value targets & Results..No execuses!! lipsrsealed..they only know you because u're listed on their payroll...Lol.. grin grin wishing all the applicants the very best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by donvicky2007: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
CallofDuty:
Hmmmmm well the JDs and KPIs may be a little different from 1 organisation to another, but the main objectives is
Executions..ur job is to Execute, Execute & Execute.
From sales schemes to promotional campaigns, market intelligence gathering from competition, in- market penetration strategy & executions , Territory& Redistribution MGT ,coaching and leadership for the secondary sales team under your supervision which will include planning their beats/ routes, administration, call steps, etc. You may not be required to look for new key accounts..but if u are not meeting your target.. nobody will ask u to start hunting instead of farming.. grin grin.. lastly why the requisition??..well population of towns keep increasing hence the requisition for New SEs in Territories where there were No SE's I totally, it could also be that the former SE has resigned, has been promoted or the work has gone beyond his/her capability, hence the need for a division in labour or again if the coy needa a more capable hand to oversee their functions & executions in that area. Sales is fun shaa esp when on the field but can be very demanding. If you have " ability to work independently without supervision in ur CV, this is where it will come into play. All ur Managers and Coy wants is to deliver value targets & Results..No execuses!! lipsrsealed..they only know you because u're listed on their payroll...Lol.. grin grin wishing all the applicants the very best!

Thanks for your in-depth analysis.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
You should see something like this
Luckyomon:

Can someone be kind enough to respond to this please? Thank you.
q

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / I Caught A Junior Colleague Stealing / N-power Latest News And Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.