Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. (29370 Views)

Entry Level Direct Sales Executives Recruitment In A Leading Commercial Bank / Customer Care Executives Recruitment In An IT And Telecommunications Company / Customer Service Executives Recruitment In An IT And Telecommunications Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by uzomanny(m): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
@ DauraIsAGoal, it's like you've been in this system (NB) before
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
150k basic excluding allowances
Godisble:
Please what's the pay like.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by ehmmy11(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2019
CallofDuty:
Hmmmmm well the JDs and KPIs may be a little different from 1 organisation to another, but the main objectives is
Executions..ur job is to Execute, Execute & Execute.
From sales schemes to promotional campaigns, market intelligence gathering from competition, in- market penetration strategy & executions , Territory& Redistribution MGT ,coaching and leadership for the secondary sales team under your supervision which will include planning their beats/ routes, administration, call steps, etc. You may not be required to look for new key accounts..but if u are not meeting your target.. nobody will ask u to start hunting instead of farming.. grin grin.. lastly why the requisition??..well population of towns keep increasing hence the requisition for New SEs in Territories where there were No SE's before.. it could also be that the former SE has resigned, has been promoted or the work has gone beyond his/her capability, hence the need for a division in labour or again if the coy needs a more capable hand to oversee their functions & executions in that area. Sales is fun shaa esp when on the field but can be very demanding. If you have " ability to work independently without supervision in ur CV, this is where it will come into play. All ur Managers and Coy wants is to deliver value targets & Results..No execuses!! lipsrsealed..they only know you because u're listed on their payroll...Lol.. grin grin wishing all the applicants the very best!
Sir you answered so many questions in one take Thank you very much... From all indications the job is best suited for extroverts

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
Thank you all for your inputs. Wetin man go do na?Wishing everyone the best.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by CallofDuty(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
[url][/url] ii
ehmmy11:
Sir you answered so many questions in one take Thank you very much... From all indications the job is best suited for extroverts
hahahhaha..if u're an introvert..Sales is not for you..maybe factory job shaa where u 'll be asked to monitor the flow of drinks down the line to remove defectives ones wey machine no remove& u can be interacting with machines and not human..lol... grin..secondly, if u cannot handle pressure or multi-tasking..Run away from sales..I've heard of a scenario where a sales team had a regional review meeting..just before his review, one of the non performers took an excuse to the restroom..after 10mins..Baba never return..on rushing to the restroom, that was where they found his lifeless body..he left his body for them to bury.. that's how terribly the pressure can be for some organisations coupled with the current state of the he nigerian economy..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
CallofDuty:
[url][/url] ii hahahhaha..if u're an introvert..Sales is not for you..maybe factory job shaa where u 'll be asked to monitor the flow of drinks down the line to remove defectives ones wey machine no remove& u can be interacting with machines and not human..lol... grin..secondly, if u cannot handle pressure or multi-tasking..Run away from sales..I've heard of a scenario where a sales team had a regional review meeting..just before his review, one of the non performers took an excuse to the restroom..after 10mins..Baba never return..on rushing to the restroom, that was where they found his lifeless body..he left his body for them to bury.. that's how terribly the pressure can be for some organisations coupled with the current state of the he nigerian economy..
that will never be our potion oo.. lols
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
NekkyCee:
150k basic excluding allowances
Not a bad one. That means one should be getting at least 250k monthly
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by ehmmy11(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
CallofDuty:
[url][/url] ii hahahhaha..if u're an introvert..Sales is not for you..maybe factory job shaa where u 'll be asked to monitor the flow of drinks down the line to remove defectives ones wey machine no remove& u can be interacting with machines and not human..lol... grin..secondly, if u cannot handle pressure or multi-tasking..Run away from sales..I've heard of a scenario where a sales team had a regional review meeting..just before his review, one of the non performers took an excuse to the restroom..after 10mins..Baba never return..on rushing to the restroom, that was where they found his lifeless body..he left his body for them to bury.. that's how terribly the pressure can be for some organisations coupled with the current state of the he nigerian economy..
shocked shocked shocked Pressurised to death
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Edox4(m): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
please is the application this open
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
Edox4:
please is the application this open
Yes... closes on Tuesday
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by ZUBIZUBI: 5:41am On Sep 02, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:
In NB, you will be lucky if you see the money. You might be in debt due to spending your salary on the job.

@DauraIsAGoal... O'boy, I have been following your threads. where are you getting your orientation from? That's not true. I'm currently working in the brewery industry (sales dept- 4 years). Initially, you might have to find a balance. But then again who wouldn't adjust with new opportunities. Stop scaring people from this opportunity.
Working in this industry is beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by DauraIsAGoal: 6:49am On Sep 02, 2019
ZUBIZUBI:

@DauraIsAGoal... O'boy, I have been following your threads. where are you getting your orientation from? That's not true. I'm currently working in the brewery industry (sales dept- 4 years). Initially, you might have to find a balance. But then again who wouldn't adjust with new opportunities. Stop scaring people from this opportunity.
Which brewery? I was specific with NB. Let a current NB sales personnel come and counter all I said

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2019
The application expired yesterday, we should be expecting invite fir test from now .
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2019
Hello. Please does anyone have GMAT study materials?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2019
NekkyCee:
av you gotten mail from them?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
No...i think mails would start coming from nextweek.
mistacoco2:
av you gotten mail from them?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by everest8899: 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nonsense Nigeria brewery company with h they fake Name Tittle
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
everest8899:
Nonsense Nigeria brewery company with h they fake Name Tittle
bro why did you call them nonsense?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by adedam23(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
NekkyCee:

in case you get, kindly forward to me too

adedam7@gmail.com
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Jumoke941: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2019
ZUBIZUBI:

reading those write ups and I'm about to faint... That was scary man especially for a young person like me, I've not gotten the job and I'm scared to death already, if the work is as hellish as that guy have said, then I'm not in. I also heard Sales Executives resigned due to the pressure on them, na work I collect I no kill person
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 7:54am On Sep 14, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2019
Are they really going to call peps for aptitude test?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
Yes....hopefully from this week.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by kris10(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
Did you receive there invite? I saw your post this morning but it(the post) later disappeared.

NekkyCee:
Yes....hopefully from this week.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nope
kris10:
Did you receive there invite? I saw your post this morning but it(the post) later disappeared.

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by teadrake(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
adedam23:

in case you get, kindly forward to me too

adedam7@gmail.com
thanks.
I'll send the study pack to your mail as soon as test invite starts rolling in...cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Emkojo: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
I believe test invites might start rolling in from this week.

Past questions anyone?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by GoldenDee: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2019
For compressive study material on Numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning plus a link to technical assessment question and answer on sales and marketing

send a mail to goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nwanieke(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
kris10:

You this man how you dey?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
GoldenDee:
For compressive study material on Numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning plus a link to technical assessment question and answer on sales and marketing

send a mail to goldengee9@gmail.com
is it for sell?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by kris10(m): 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
My brother, I dey. How your side?
Nwanieke:

You this man how you dey?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nwanieke(m): 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2019
kris10:
My brother, I dey. How your side?

My side dey bro... Did you apply for this, I mean the sales executive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Immigration Or DSS (Urgent Advice Needed) / Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area / Difference Between Blue Collar And White Collar Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.