Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. (29435 Views)

Entry Level Direct Sales Executives Recruitment In A Leading Commercial Bank / Customer Care Executives Recruitment In An IT And Telecommunications Company / Customer Service Executives Recruitment In An IT And Telecommunications Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by chisomnkwonwe: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
Kindly send to bmandy.2020@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nefo: 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
mare23ayo:

Bro pls I will appreciate it, if you can send the study pack to my mail. Mare23ayo@yahoo.com. thanks much.

nefo.anieto@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Jakeaudrey: 6:49am On Sep 25, 2019
Pls bro, kindly send the study pack to my mail too. thanks and God bless adijacob8@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by temmyneyo: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2019
Hello house. Pls any update on tests invite yet?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by adedam23(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
temmyneyo:
Hello house. Pls any update on tests invite yet?

nothing yet
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Bablarry(m): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2019
teadrake:
Sent! Please forward to others too. Thanks
please forward to me. Thanks
ignitehouseresearch@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by jessedaflow: 5:53am On Sep 28, 2019
adedam23:

ahn ahn, I'm a slow learner broh, let me start my learning from now oh
grin
please did you get the study pack you can send it to me too thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by jessedaflow: 6:14am On Sep 28, 2019
oakphil:

Kindly send to philipdreal@gmail.com.
Thanks and God bless you.
please forward it back to me jessejagx1@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by adedam23(m): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
jessedaflow:
please did you get the study pack you can send it to me too thanks
you can help my laziness by sending me a mail at Adedam7@gmail.com.

mind you, it's just a full GMAT questions
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mimshak1: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
I need the gmat practice pack too, Thanks.
Ayodeletolulope12@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Markswag101: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
teadrake:

Sent!
Please forward to others too. Thanks
Pls Send to Markswag101@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Generaloluseye: 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pls has anyone gotten an invite. I saw some peeps opening a thread of getting an invite
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by jessedaflow: 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Generaloluseye:
Pls has anyone gotten an invite. I saw some peeps opening a thread of getting an invite
nothing yet tho some one posted this on some other thread like If you had applied for Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive post that was advertised last month, kindly check your Email you used in registration to choose your possible Test Location.

Dear Applicant

Thank you for applying for the Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment. Following your application, please be informed that you have been shortlisted to take the first level computer-based test.

As a result, you are expected to select a preferred test location closest to you. The test is scheduled to hold on Thursday, October 3, 2019.

You would be sent the test venue on Wednesday, October 2, 2019, based on your preferred test location. Before selecting a location, you would be required to provide an email. Kindly ensure you type in the email you received this invite with, that is, the email you used in registration

Deadline for choosing a preferred location is on 8:00 AM, Wednesday, October 2, 2019.

Click on "Select Preferred Test Location" button below to complete the action.

Thanks.
Warm regards.
Workforce Team
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Generaloluseye: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2019
Some peeps in another thread claims to have gotten an invite. How.true is this?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Generaloluseye: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2019
What is then going wrong tgat no one here has gotten invite
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by uzomanny(m): 8:57am On Oct 01, 2019
Generaloluseye:
What is then going wrong tgat no one here has gotten invite

Maybe they're doing it thread after thread grin

P.S: Let's hope that this invite is in batches, else, we move on..no time cool
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by jessedaflow: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2019
uzomanny:

Maybe they're doing it thread after thread grin
did you get any message from them?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by uzomanny(m): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2019
jessedaflow:
did you get any message from them?

Still waiting
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by OBTMOS(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2019
teadrake:

I'll send the study pack to your mail as soon as test invite starts rolling in...cheers.

Please can you help send the study pack to me on Mosesagbo7@gmail.com.
I got the test invite yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by OBTMOS(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2019
Generaloluseye:

I got the invite yesterday. I was asked to choose a test location. I so need the study pack now. Someone should please help me.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by teadrake(m): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2019
OBTMOS:

Please can you help send the study pack to me on Mosesagbo7@gmail.com.
I got the test invite yesterday.
Okay then. I haven't received it yet oo.
Check your mail for the study pack
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
Happy Independence day and Happy new month guys. If you haven't gotten the invite, just move on. What is yours is yours. Your efforts will never be in vain. Just hope for the best! smiley
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Emkojo: 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
No invite at my end.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by uzomanny(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
NekkyCee:
Happy Independence day and Happy new month guys. If you haven't gotten the invite, just move on. What is yours is yours. Your efforts will never be in vain. Just hope for the best! smiley

Did you?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by GoldenDee: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
for NB past question and answer on Numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning,

send a mail to goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nah
uzomanny:

Did you?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by George234(m): 4:42am On Oct 02, 2019
Emkojo:
No invite at my end.

I got the invite on the 30th of September
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Katier00(f): 5:03am On Oct 02, 2019
Countryside Haven LTD. A state-of-the-art Serviced Apartments Opening soon in Awka invites applications from candidates with evidence-based experience in hotel management/services for the following positions.
front desk officers
Housekeepers
Accounts officer
Marketers
Chefs
Security personnel
Bar attendants
Interested candidates should email their CVs with cover letters to countrysidehaven2020@gmail.com or contact 08039341294
08037771775 further details. Application closes 30 October 2019.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by williams2600(m): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
I didn't get any invite or any message to select test location or invite for any test what could be the cause of this please
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by oakphil: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
I've not gotten any message too
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by ndyfaby: 3:11am On Oct 03, 2019
It is true they had sent invitation for assessment which is today 3rd October at Port Harcourt
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Markswag101: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2019
Got an invite on Wednesday and did my exam yesterday, 50 Questions in 50 Minutes, 4 Sections (Arithmetic, Verbal, Logical and Sales). Ensure you bring your Drivers Licence unless they wont allow you write the Test.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / I Caught A Junior Colleague Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.