Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. (29442 Views)

Entry Level Direct Sales Executives Recruitment In A Leading Commercial Bank / Customer Care Executives Recruitment In An IT And Telecommunications Company / Customer Service Executives Recruitment In An IT And Telecommunications Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Jumoke941: 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=smooooooth post=81513591][/quote] someone working in Nigerian breweries, a high rank oga at that sent me the link and told me to apply. It's real bro
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by successfem: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
successfem:
My own challenge is that I am using combine result 2 sitting. Aside that I am qualified. I have all the requirement except that my WAEC is in 2 sitting. 4 credits including English and Maths and the other completed it. Can I still apply so?
anyone with suggestions. Does it mean I'm not qualified to apply
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by adedam23(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nefo:
At the end you will receive an email like this.

who else got this mail please? I didn't get a mail after applying, but got a success notification.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by ZUBIZUBI: 7:07am On Aug 29, 2019
successfem:
anyone with suggestions. Does it mean I'm not qualified to apply

Hey man, from what you just said, you are qualified to apply . All the best!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by senujohn: 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Guys any update?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by rebirthto: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
CallofDuty:
From the comments on LinkedIn, I read that NB Plc downsized a lot of Sales executives..How true is this?? cry
yes they did in 2017 and it was massive but alot of companies did at that time too.... cause of the economic down time, but you are sure of your job security when you work in line with their set goals and objectives, overall it's a nice place to work and grow.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by DauraIsAGoal: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
Be ready to spend part of your salary back into the job in order to meet targets, develop high BP due to pressure, abandon family and friends due to terrible work/life balance etc
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by DauraIsAGoal: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
rebirthto:
yes they did in 2017 and it was massive but alot of companies did at that time too.... cause of the economic down time, but you are sure of your job security when you work in line with their set goals and objectives, overall it's a nice place to work and grow.
Recruitment going on now is due to massive resignations from colleagues on that role. Imagine how terrible a job would be for people to be resigning despite the present economic situation
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by rebirthto: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:
Be ready to spend part of your salary back into the job in order to meet targets, develop high BP due to pressure, abandon family and friends due to terrible work/life balance etc
its not as bad as that bro, stop scaring people.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by DauraIsAGoal: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
rebirthto:
its not as bad as that bro, stop scaring people.
It's worse
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Phock2sweet: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
NekkyCee:
I guess you should refresh the page and use a good browser like chrome
tanx dear .....I have submitted
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Uwc smiley
Phock2sweet:
tanx dear .....I have submitted
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by rebirthto: 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lolzz, I understand where you are coming from sir, having spent 6 years in the sales(FMCG) industry..
... I have worked in consolidated breweries, Nigerian Breweries, currently working with Ab-inbev(international Breweries), I will say the sales job can be sometimes very CHALLENGING and stressfull, the question is what job is not as challenging and stressful?, all you need is just to be proactive, committed and passionate about what you do , the sales job is an interesting job.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Wawu!!! shocked
DauraIsAGoal:
Recruitment going on now is due to massive resignations from colleagues on that role. Imagine how terrible a job would be for people to be resigning despite the present economic situation
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Generaloluseye: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:
It's worse

Pls explain sir
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
Impressive speech. Would you be my mentor? wink
rebirthto:
Lolzz, I understand where you are coming from sir, having spent 6 years in the sales(FMCG) industry..
... I have worked in consolidated breweries, Nigerian Breweries, currently working with Ab-inbev(international Breweries), I will say the sales job can be sometimes very CHALLENGING and stressfull, the question is what job is not as challenging and stressful?, all you need is just to be proactive, committed and passionate about what you do , the sales job is an interesting job.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by guiddoti: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:
haha No one is scared as long as money is paid. I grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by donvicky2007: 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by DauraIsAGoal: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2019
rebirthto:
Only someone who is CURRENTLY working in NB sales team will understand
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2019
So people shouldn't bother applying?
DauraIsAGoal:
Only someone who is CURRENTLY working in NB sales team will understand
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by DauraIsAGoal: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2019
NekkyCee:
So people shouldn't bother applying?
Apply. You might be lucky to get a good location

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by CallofDuty(m): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2019
Sales is not easy..a lot will jump at the opportunity..but 12 months down the line..u will have money but the frustration and pressure will be intense!.. I totally align with Dauraisagoal..its not only in NB.. but other coys?..esp those with Indians or Lebanese as heads in their sales dept.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by DauraIsAGoal: 10:53am On Sep 01, 2019
CallofDuty:
Sales is not easy..a lot will jump at the opportunity..but 12 months down the line..u will have money but the frustration and pressure will be intense!.. I totally align with Dauraisagoal..its not only in NB.. but other coys?..esp those with Indians or Lebanese as heads in their sales dept.
In NB, you will be lucky if you see the money. You might be in debt due to spending your salary on the job.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2019
This is serious oh!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2019
Please check your DM
DauraIsAGoal:
In NB, you will be lucky if you see the money. You might be in debt due to spending your salary on the job.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:
pls let's chat privately.. or you give me URS.. tnx
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by DauraIsAGoal: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2019
NekkyCee:
Please check your DM
Can't access the mail
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:
bro pls will you advice one with 65k and a bit peace of mind job for this job?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by DauraIsAGoal: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2019
mistacoco2:
bro pls will you advice one with 65k and a bit peace of mind job for this job?
You will earn much more than that, but how much will remain with you out of it depends on the location you are posted to and the manager you work under. As for peace of mind, it doesn't exist in NB.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:
You will earn much more than that, but how much will remain with you out of it depends on the location you are posted to and the manager you work under. As for peace of mind, it doesn't exist in NB.
please i meant will you advice person with a job of 65k and bit peace of mind to NB sales executive job?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by DauraIsAGoal: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2019
mistacoco2:
please i meant will you advice person with a job of 65k and bit peace of mind to NB sales executive job?
I just laid it out for you to choose. You can take the risk, you might end up in a good location, where things are going well. There is also possibilities of switching roles/departments once inside.
I don't know what to advise you.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2019
DauraIsAGoal:
I just laid it out for you to choose. You can take the risk, you might end up in a good location, where things are going well. There is also possibilities of switching roles/departments once inside.
I don't know what to advise you.
lols... Tnks.. do they easily sack staff who don't meet target?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / I Caught A Junior Colleague Stealing / N-power Latest News And Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.