Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? (48825 Views)

Dw Arerben Investment? Real Or Scam / Want To Know How Wealth Is Created, Invest Today At Dw-arerben Global Investment / Arerben Global Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2020
hensil:
yes sir

Ok. Can one do everything online, without visiting any of their offices?
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by fk001(m): 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
mctfopt:

This is just the signal to show that lesser number of people are registering. If they are making as much profit from whatever they do to make money, why the ad to get more people? The people are the product. But as usual, those that want quick cash won't listen until it is too late. In every Ponzi scheme, the winners are usually the early "investors". This is like re-watching a horror film, you know the actor will die once he opens the door, you secretly wish the actor doesn't open it. But he does anyway and get killed. Now I'm watching another Ponzi scheme in the guise of investment, but of cause no one will listen to what we say until it happens that the website no longer works. The office is suddenly closed. Owner has jetted out of the country. Then we will be here to read the lamentations. It's a familiar scene, we have seen it so many times.

Do you think most that wants crazy ROI will listen? Give it a little time and follow this thread. You will see what happens when their ways of making money (new guys registering) stops.

That's how MMM started, of course, they'll be stories and even "facts" about the delay. The real MVP are those that "invested" first. The bubble will soon bust when they do not get new members. No real investment can GUARANTEE you 500% of your capital in a year and still be SUSTAINABLE. Of course the paid agents and owners will come out with excuses as to why that is possible. In the real world, that is just not sustainable.

Because it is not true, just follow that gut feeling.

I think we, the people that sees a scam and says it's one, have tried. I rest my case here.

Of course those that has benefited from this Ponzi will come out with guns blazing with "facts" to back their claims that these guys aren't running Ponzi, but if it looks like Ponzi, has all the telltale signs of Ponzi and acts like Ponzi, can it be anything else but Ponzi

Last word, no GENUINE investment will sustain such humongous ROI payment system for long.

what about investment with 16% ROI every month?
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
mctfopt:

This is just the signal to show that lesser number of people are registering. If they are making as much profit from whatever they do to make money, why the ad to get more people? The people are the product. But as usual, those that want quick cash won't listen until it is too late. In every Ponzi scheme, the winners are usually the early "investors". This is like re-watching a horror film, you know the actor will die once he opens the door, you secretly wish the actor doesn't open it. But he does anyway and get killed. Now I'm watching another Ponzi scheme in the guise of investment, but of cause no one will listen to what we say until it happens that the website no longer works. The office is suddenly closed. Owner has jetted out of the country. Then we will be here to read the lamentations. It's a familiar scene, we have seen it so many times.

Do you think most that wants crazy ROI will listen? Give it a little time and follow this thread. You will see what happens when their ways of making money (new guys registering) stops.

That's how MMM started, of course, they'll be stories and even "facts" about the delay. The real MVP are those that "invested" first. The bubble will soon bust when they do not get new members. No real investment can GUARANTEE you 500% of your capital in a year and still be SUSTAINABLE. Of course the paid agents and owners will come out with excuses as to why that is possible. In the real world, that is just not sustainable.

Because it is not true, just follow that gut feeling.

I think we, the people that sees a scam and says it's one, have tried. I rest my case here.

Of course those that has benefited from this Ponzi will come out with guns blazing with "facts" to back their claims that these guys aren't running Ponzi, but if it looks like Ponzi, has all the telltale signs of Ponzi and acts like Ponzi, can it be anything else but Ponzi

Last word, no GENUINE investment will sustain such humongous ROI payment system for long.
my 3 years of working for this company I encounter people with doubts but later end up being top investors.i suggest if you don't want to invest with a company instead of talking down about the company it's good to keep mute because the way you treat other people's business that's the way others will do yours.so my advice to you is if you don't like financial freedom leave those interested.and please learn the difference between a Ponzi scheme and what we do it will go a long way..
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by mctfopt: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
hensil:
my 3 years of working for this company I encounter people with doubts but later end up being too investors.i suggest if you don't want to invest with a company instead of talking down about the company it's good to keep mute because the way you treat other people's business that's the way others will do yours.so my advice to you is if you don't like financial freedom leave those interested.and please learn the difference between a Ponzi scheme and what we do it will go a long way..

Don't bother convincing me- you won't. You know this is a ponzi you are promoting; but as long as it is currently paying, you don't care. I've seen so many carefully crafted ponzi fail. Google NOSPETCO Oil and Gas. They had an office in Elephant Building Marina. I saw, first hand, what went down.

2 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by mctfopt: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
fk001:

what about investment with 16% ROI every month?

Depends, you should do your due diligence before entrusting anyone with your hard earned cash.

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
mctfopt:

Depends, you should do your due diligence before entrusting anyone with your hard earned cash.

Why do Nigerians usually used the word "hard earned" when talking about money??
I've never seen any citizen of any other country use it.
I found it very annoying, as it shows how much value we place on money.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by mctfopt: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Why do Nigerians usually used the word "hard earned" when talking about money??
I've never seen any citizen of any other country use it.
I found it very annoying, as it shows how much value we place on money.

Because we are Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
mctfopt:

Don't bother convincing me- you won't. You know this is a ponzi you are promoting; but as long as it is currently paying, you don't care. I've seen so many carefully crafted ponzi fail. Google NOSPETCO Oil and Gas. They had an office in Elephant Building Marina. I saw, first hand, what went down.
no problem let's watch.and please like I told you earlier on make enquires before concluding and also know the difference between what we do and what others do

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by AskProf: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
hensil:
no problem let's watch.and please like I told you earlier on make enquires before concluding and also know the difference between what we do and what others do

What is it that you do which isn't different from what others before you did?
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
AskProf:

Even if it's a ponzi scheme, the prayers of those involved is for it to last till they meet their targets.
Even genuine businesses don't last forever.
Is it not surprising that a Nigerian is worried about a scam/ponzi scheme when his government is worse than a scam?
Those that pretended to faint while being interrogated, have you killed them.
I'll be putting 1m here to get 5m in 12months, and my prayer will be for that goal to be realized, irrespective of what you call it.
Btw, Nigeria is a scam, yet it's still in existence.

5 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
AskProf:

Dw -arerben global Investment is not a get rich or Ponzi or pyramid scheme, it is a careful calculated establishment with offices at various parts of the country, this establishment generates its profits through forex-trading, real estate investments and also investing in various evolving sectors of the economy.we don't sell shares.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Even if it's a ponzi scheme, the prayers of those involved is for it to last till they meet their targets.
Is it not surprising that a Nigerian is worried about a scam/ponzi scheme when his government is worse than a scam?
I'll be putting 1m here to get 5m in 12months, and my prayer will be for that goal to be realized, irrespective of what you call it.
thank you sir
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Haznab06(m): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

My brother pls do. I remember I was told it was a scam April last year when I joined but thanks be to God I'm still enjoying harvests of my seeds with Dw-Arerben. I enjoyed 1500% with the company & still enjoying the 500% for the yearly package as it stands. No pain, no gain. Nigeria is a big scam & we still survive therein. Don't let anyone rub you off what you should enjoy through Dw-Arerben. One love

2 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Haznab06(m): 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
hensil:
Dw -arerben global Investment is not a get rich or Ponzi or pyramid scheme, it is a careful calculated establishment with offices at various parts of the country, this establishment generates its profits through forex-trading, real estate investments and also investing in various evolving sectors of the economy.we don't sell shares.

Dw-Arerben is 100% enjoyable. Their utterances won't change what Dw-Arerben is & still striving to be. One love

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Haznab06:

Dw-Arerben is 100% enjoyable. Their utterances won't change what Dw-Arerben is & still striving to be. One love
God bless sir

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Gee64: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
Benin address please.
hensil:
we have offices only at asaba,Benin, anambra,pH,osun
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by justinator: 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
So why exposing your sources of income ?? Abeggi
Haznab06:

Thanks my brother
Those who believe are taking the lion shares. One year four months with Dw-Arerben has been like paradise on Earth. Another yearly ROI in the bag

2 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
Zezit:

I like your patience, perseverance and persistence. Not minding the derogatory remarks made about your company by those who have been hurt in the past due to investments they made with other companies not related to DW-Arerben.
I don't blame them though. Scammers are everywhere in Naija.
If DW-Arerben is true to itself and keep to its agreements with its clients, I assure you, even those criticizing you now will become your clients in the nearest future. Just watch. Many are waiting to see if you will still be here in a few months time. They will keep coming back to check. After a while, instead of warning people to stay clear of this form of investment, they will ask you to show them how to invest with your company. Na so.
You are doing well for your company. More grease, more strength to you. I hope your company recognizes your efforts because you are taking the heat on her behalf. E no easy but you are doing well. Kudos.
thank you sir
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by dannyleefx: 2:29am On Sep 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 4:56am On Sep 02, 2020
dannyleefx:

They are yet to pay their Asaba marketers their commission for June and July so how can the customers be comfortable
please I don't know who gave you that information but dw-arerben don't pay commissions and please who gave you that information can I get a name? So I will look into that thank you.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by dannyleefx: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2020
dannyleefx:

They pay commission they only stopped this august but they are owing him commissions from June till July when commissions were still on. And I’m not giving names because I hear say una dey sabi snitch una workers. Just look into your staff payment in you’re Asaba office please
like I said give me a name if you are sure of what you are saying because right now you mentioned a staff of asaba and also a he giving you this wrong information which you brought to this platform even if you don't mention the person's name I will get to the root of it.thank you
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by dannyleefx: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by dannyleefx: 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
hensil:
like I said give me a name if you are sure of what you are saying because right now you mentioned a staff of asaba and also a he giving you this wrong information which you brought to this platform even if you don't mention the person's name I will get to the root of it.thank you

As soon as he is paid I will take these down because u guys are paying your clients but please treat your workers better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums / Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.