Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook (22303 Views)

A Girlfriend Uses His Boyfriend Name For Guarantor Without Informing Him. / Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by defman1010: 1:20am On Jan 19, 2023
My girlfriend uses fake account to chat me on Facebook

She even booked appointment with me for a sex session which I told her am not interested

That I have a girl friend that am ok with just that I like way she chat and vibe

Last week my girl came to spend weekend with me , when light came I had to help her plug her phone , and behold her Facebook was open and I checked the account my chats and everything she was the one

I just lost the love I had for instantly but I have to keep my cool ,

As it stands now I don't have any feelings for her again and I have told her we need to talk am planning to breakup with her I hope am not over reacting over this

I just feel like her moves were childish and stupid
One year old relationship and she still dey test me to see what ?

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 19, 2023
Calm down bro... Young ladies love to play silly games to "test" their partners, so it's not a new thing. grin

If I were you, I would snap the Facebook account on her phone as evidence and keep it. I would also open my own fake account using one big boy's picture and ask her out promising her money and love. . . Most likely she'll fail the test, then you can let the cat out of the bag so she can see how her game backfired.

469 Likes 30 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Intoboy(m): 1:48am On Jan 19, 2023
defman1010:
My girlfriend uses fake account to chat me on Facebook

She even booked appointment with me for a sex session which I told her am not interested

That I have a girl friend that am ok with just that I like way she chat and vibe

Last week my girl came to spend weekend with me , when light came I had to help her plug her phone , and behold her Facebook was open and I checked the account my chats and everything she was the one

I just lost the love I had for instantly but I have to keep my cool ,

As it stands now I don't have any feelings for her again and I have told her we need to talk am planning to breakup with her I hope am not over reacting over this

One year old relationship and she still dey test me to see what ?

I understand you have every right to be upset at least a year is apparently enough for you to earn her trust but I want you to understand that Women don't have much time,like they live the fast life, she's only trying not to waste her time.Thank goodness you passed the test though,just see things from her own perspective and I guess you'll be cool if you love her...best wishes though.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Intoboy(m): 1:50am On Jan 19, 2023
burgermeister:
Calm down bro... Young ladies love to play silly games to "test" their partners, so it's not a new thing. grin

If I were you, I would snap the Facebook account on her phone as evidence and keep it. I would also open my own fake account using one big boy's picture and ask her out promising her money and love. . . Most likely she'll fail the test, then you can let the cat out of the bag so she can see how her game backfired.

Only a fool will test a woman's loyalty with money, she'll fail lie she prepared to fail

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 19, 2023
Intoboy:

Only a fool will test a woman's loyalty with money, she'll fail lie she prepared to fail

How does it make YOU a fool if you reverse the game back on her since she started it?

If she fails it, then her BF was the better person in the relationship all the while. You don't play silly games you can't pass if the roles were reversed.

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 19, 2023
Intoboy:

I understand you have every right to be upset at least a year is apparently enough for you to earn her trust but I want you to understand that Women don't have much time,like they live the fast life, she's only trying not to waste her time.Thank goodness you passed the test though,just see things from her own perspective and I guess you'll be cool if you love her...best wishes though.

Lol... You wrote like a well-trained SIMPle man. Street girls go like your type wella. grin

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:39am On Jan 19, 2023
F
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by faceLAGOS: 2:50am On Jan 19, 2023
Sorry.

I’m tired of Nigerian girls.

Dem no dey get brain.

They are all out to exhaust you.

Move on if you know you can’t stomach her nonsense.

I have zero tolerance for them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:52am On Jan 19, 2023
burgermeister:

Lol... You wrote like a well-trained SIMPle man. Street girls go like your type wella. grin

Senseless idiot, stop displaying ur stupidity here boy, get out of dis thread if u don't have something important to say undecided

What he wrote is absolutely correct, a small boy like u who managed to get a phone and some cheap data will come online to spew thrash grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya come and give advice if u are really sound and intelligent undecided undecided undecided ur own is to decipher between Redpill nonsense and Simp undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Stupid Redpiller wannabe who's still feeding from his mom's pot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Senseless idiot, stop displaying ur stupidity here boy, get out of dis thread if u don't have something important to say undecided

What he wrote is absolutely correct, a small boy like u who managed to get a phone and some cheap data will come online to spew thrash grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya come and give advice if u are really sound and intelligent undecided undecided undecided ur own is to decipher between Redpill nonsense and Simp undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Stupid Redpiller wannabe who's still feeding from his mom's pot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can see you're one of those street girls who love SIMP boys that you can manipulate and deceive anyhow. You're angry cos I spoiled your market, but I won't stoop low to your level!

Your profile pic says it all... Kindly go and deal with your infections and fish smell before trying to trade words with people that can feed your entire family. cheesy grin

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Nobody: 3:32am On Jan 19, 2023
cool
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by segtech68: 3:53am On Jan 19, 2023
she loves you that's why she's being jealous that other girls might see the same value she sees in you ... just play along , its a plus to you that you pass the test. its not a deal breaker.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by eventainment(m): 4:45am On Jan 19, 2023
defman1010:
My girlfriend uses a fake account to chat with me on Facebook

She even booked an appointment with me for a sex session which I told her am not interested

That I have a girlfriend that is ok with just that I like the way she chats and vibe

Last week my girl came to spend the weekend with me, when the light came I had to help her plug her phone, and behold her Facebook was open I checked the account and my chats, and everything she was the one

I just lost the love I had instantly but I have to keep my cool,

As it stands now I don't have any feelings for her again and I have told her we need to talk am planning to break up with her I hope am not overreacting over this

One-year-old relationship and she still dey test me to see what?
Trust issues and seems like you aren't giving reasons to be trusted or she got a terrible past.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by TheWolfen(m): 4:48am On Jan 19, 2023
That shitty test don't stop. Some females seam more fond of it. I can tell you from experience that if a female had test you more than once before. They won't stop it even in marriage. Even if they knew you don't like it, They will still do it but make sure you don't find out

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Gadafii: 4:49am On Jan 19, 2023
Two can play the game, take pictures of the fake Facebook account and keep in your phone, set up fake Facebook account too with flashy pictures and engage her.

Make sure you bleep her silly and get her dickmatized you are still the man, take charge

She wan use sodiq for you, show her you are “sodiqest”

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:59am On Jan 19, 2023
burgermeister:

I can see you're one of those street girls who love SIMP boys that you can manipulate and deceive anyhow. You're angry cos I spoiled your market, but I won't stoop low to your level!

Your profile pic says it all... Kindly go and deal with your infections and fish smell before trying to trade words with people that can feed your entire family. cheesy grin

Small boy trying so hard to make sense grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin once someone gives sensible advice,,, booooom he is a simp to u animals undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

And no, do not mistake me for ur mis*ble mother ok? I am not carrying infections like her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bye

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Sonnobax15(m): 7:02am On Jan 19, 2023
lipsrsealed
Nothing ain't childish there...She just wanna be sure if she ain't wasting her time lipsrsealed

About 7+ months ago,I did same thing to my current banny,cus I was suspicious of her moves......Guess what,na so this banny say she no get guy grin. Na once I put hands for head.... Chaiii....Tho later corrected it by saying it was a typographical error grin. But the damage was already/almost done.........

These days,one need to be sure if he/she isn't wasting his/her time because time is now very precious..

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Small boy trying so hard to make sense grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin once someone gives sensible advice,,, booooom he is a simp to u animals undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

And no, do not mistake me for ur mis*ble mother ok? I am not carrying infections like her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bye

Lol... Hoelosho feeling funky. If your father was not a poverty striken bastard, you would have been better off than doing 2k hookup on social media.

You think I'm one of those rats that carry you and give each other STDs? Olóbò rírùn. grin

Carry your body odour comot werey
grin

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2023
burgermeister:

Lol... Hoelosho feeling funky. If your father was not a poverty striken bastard, you would have been better off than doing 2k hookup on social media.

You think I'm one of those rats that carry you and give each other STDs? Olóbò rírùn. grin

Carry your body odour comot werey
grin

Is that what ur mom does? shocked shocked shocked shocked wow

I did not know o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Is that what ur mom does? shocked shocked shocked shocked wow

I did not know o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's easy to know your mother passed down her family's profession to you. Your father the poverty stricken bastard used to watch other men knack her on the same bed since he can't take care of his family. tongue

Can't you see your DP, useless girl wey conductors and agbero dey knack anyhow. Dem don use your pant werey. cheesy

Olobo rírùn. Disease carrier. 2k Olosho, one day you fit meet ur own SIMP, don't give up. grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:20am On Jan 19, 2023
burgermeister:

It's easy to know my mother passed down her family's profession to her extended family. My father the poverty stricken bastard used to watch other men knack her on the same bed since he can't take care of his family. embarassed embarassed

My mother is foolish, useless woman wey conductors and agbero dey knack anyhow. Dem don use her pant werey. cheesy

I trust say my mama don do many abortions... Pele, runs girl, till she meet her own Simp.

Even conductors and Agberos do have their own share in ur mom's body? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Interesting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Even conductors and Agberos do have their own share in ur mom's body? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Interesting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Werey Olóbò rírùn. You dey smell. lipsrsealed

20 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:30am On Jan 19, 2023
burgermeister:

Mama werey Olóbò rírùn. My mama dey smell. lipsrsealed

Hmmmm grin grin grin grin grin grin like a dead fish or rat? grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

My mama & papa dey smell like a dead fish & rat grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wow... So they passed the body odour to you. Sorry o. Your father a lazy poor man, your mother a cheap prostitute. Sorry jare, ashewo 2k. grin

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:44am On Jan 19, 2023
burgermeister:

Wow... So they passed the body odour to me. My father a lazy poor man, my mother a cheap prostitute. grin

Cheap prostitute grin grin grin that got me rolling on the floor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U have really read and known her very well grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Cheap prostitute Is my mother's 2nd name and that got me rolling on the floor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have really read and known her very wel. My father is so useless. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Eyaa sorry dear. embarassed

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:48am On Jan 19, 2023
burgermeister:

Eyaa sorry dear. embarassed

I should be the one telling u that after hearing ur story embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Very sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

I should be the one telling u that after hearing ur story embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Very sad embarassed

On a serious note, get yourself tested for infections. Don't tell me they've not noticed how you smell when your thug clients take you home...

Abeg, go to a clinic... Smello grin

23 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2023
burgermeister:

On a serious note, I should get my mom tested for infections. Don't tell me they've not noticed how she smell when her thug clients take her home...

Abeg, we will go to a clinic... She's a Smello grin

Really? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Zonefree(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2023
burgermeister:

On a serious note, get yourself tested for infections. Don't tell me they've not noticed how you smell when your thug clients take you home...

Abeg, go to a clinic... Smello grin
See how you're wasting your time exchanging words with your fellow man undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 19, 2023
Zonefree:

See how you're wasting your time exchanging words with your fellow man undecided

I know say the werey fit be man, but as the thing pain am na him make me dey reason say e fit be olosho. But whoever the werey be, na him own problem be that. grin

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Uses Fake Account To Chat Me On Facebook by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

I am a smello just like my parents grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

No wonder cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. / Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover? / Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.