Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (4059 Views)

Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning / Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender / Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by BlueAir: 11:32am On Aug 21, 2019
emmaphy22:
The lessons I learnt from all these is that
(1). No matter how much you care for a lady, even though you sacrifice your life to her, ones it's time for her to ditch you she will not think twice about it.
(2). Onces a girl suddenly change her behavior towards you, it simply means that she already as an alternative elsewhere.
(3). If a girl is no longer interested in a relationship, everything you do they tend to complaint about it.
(4). If a girl is a cheat before meeting her, there is nothing you can do to stop her even though you give her heaven and earth.
number 4 is what people choose to overlook always. Not just to one gender alone.God knows I have no chill for bulllshiit

2 Likes

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2019
emmaphy22:
The lessons I learnt from all these is that
(1). No matter how much you care for a lady, even though you sacrifice your life to her, ones it's time for her to ditch you she will not think twice about it.
(2). Onces a girl suddenly change her behavior towards you, it simply means that she already as an alternative elsewhere.
(3). If a girl is no longer interested in a relationship, everything you do they tend to complaint about it.
(4). If a girl is a cheat before meeting her, there is nothing you can do to stop her even though you give her heaven and earth.
It still applys to guys too.

1 Like

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by carter009(m): 11:33am On Aug 21, 2019
Lolz, how?
Blackivy27:
I dont think guys have hearts.
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by BlueAir: 11:34am On Aug 21, 2019
Blackivy27:
did u have to say it grin
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by carter009(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2019
I don't think so, guys cheat but girls cheat a lot.
Blackivy27:

2 Likes

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by BlueAir: 11:36am On Aug 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I mustn't break my ethics to go the extra length. If murder is against my ethics, I should do it to prove I love and can go the extra length for him? That anyone would even expect me to break my ethics to prove I love him is the exact reason such a person should be "dumped". That isn't love, that is a subtle manipulative person.

I don't even care if he will do same, if it is the ideal thing to do at that time, I will do it and move on.

Using my head doesn't mean one leg is in. Women are the only ones who are deluded enough to think that is the way and men only bring that up to blackmail them into laying all cards on the table. Only to turn round and call them emotional and fish brains.

Stop assuming you know me and my relationships. I am not the one creating threads that love is scam...

I don't expect much from people, I don't know disappointment when it comes to humans.

Life has never been sweeter... wink
and..stop misplacing love for everlasting love please. U love thats why u cant kill for ur partner. Agreed.

But humanly u would expect ur partner to kill for u (an act of everlasting love)...
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by emmaphy22(m): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You simply loved the wrong person. You felt love so how is it scam?
I see love as a scam because I was made to that it will last forever despite giving in everything I've got just to make it work but it still come back to nothing.

1 Like

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2019
BlueAir:
drop the gender card ...its pointless. .and its kinda "ironic" "u dont care" someone can kill for u but u care about not killing someone for someone. At the bolded: ask someone else for the meaning of "extra length"

You keep generating things from God knows where to back yourself up. If I do not think anyone owes me "everlasting love", is it now a psychotic lover that can kill "for me" that will fly?

Anyone that can kill for me, can kill me too. I don't appreciate or want such a lover.

"Extra length" is subjective, different people will define it different ways. To you, extra length can't be achieved without breaking personal ethics. To me, you can very well love and go lengths without breaking your ethics and I have never had a problem with my man maintaining his. I know them and I respect them...

2 Likes

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2019
carter009:
Lolz, how?
Anatomy. Apart from lungs, the chest region is a hollow cavity. No heart
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by BlueAir: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

You keep generating things from God knows where to back yourself up. If I do not think anyone owes me "everlasting love", is it now a psychotic lover that can kill "for me" that will fly?

Anyone that can kill for me, can kill me too. I don't appreciate or want such a lover.

"Extra length" is subjective, different people will define it different ways. To you, extra length can't be achieved without breaking personal ethics. To me, you can very well love and go lengths without breaking your ethics and I have never had a problem with my man maintaining his. I know them and I respect them...
sorry to ask...are u an accountant?

Even accounting students should have been taught psychology and sociology at their early levels sad. Oh well...

HEY GUYS.BASED ON ANTIBRUTUS WORDS..HECNCE FORTH LETS ALL STAND BY AND WATCH PREDATORS RAPE OR KILL OUR GIRLFRIENDS WHILE WE WATCH OKAY? ITS PSYCHOTIC undecided
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 21, 2019
BlueAir:

Even accounting students should have been taught psychology and sociology at their early levels sad. Oh well...

Indeed...

Psychology and sociology taught you that people (can) kill for everlasting love?

Thank God I wasn't taught such a course grin
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 21, 2019
carter009:
I don't think so, guys cheat but girls cheat a lot.
Hmm...
guys cheat on innocent girls. They give up on love. A cheating maraton starts.

1 Like

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by carter009(m): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin your so funny.
Blackivy27:
Hmm...
guys cheat on innocent girls. They give up on love. A cheating maraton starts.
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by BlueAir: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Indeed...

Psychology and sociology taught you that people (can) kill for everlasting love?

Thank God I wasn't taught such a course grin
if u dont believe...why do u think people can stunt the unbelievable when high on stimulants..its simple. . BRAIN TRIGGER smiley

U never know u can do things until the moments comes with right motivations undecided
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2019
BlueAir:
did u have to say it grin
Yes. grin I'm always reminded of how women cheat. Let me shout out that guys do too.

1 Like

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by BlueAir: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2019
carter009:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin your so funny.
its nothing but the truth..those girls breed up resent ful guys and the circle expands on and on
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by BlueAir: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2019
Blackivy27:
Yes. grin
I'm always reminded of how women cheat. Let me shout out that guys do too.
u arent better then grin...theyll drag u into time wasting and petty arguments
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by cooluzi: 11:49am On Aug 21, 2019
BlueAir:
number 4 is what people choose to overlook always. Not just to one gender alone.God knows I have no chill for bulllshiit
i dey tell you bro ...my ex gf ditch his bf to date me i convience her tho and later ditch me to date another guy lol im glad i Bleep the hell outta her ...a cheat will always be a cheat you know
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 21, 2019
unfortunately, we have been taught by love songs and movies that love is forever and that it conquers all.
when you listen to some love songs ehn - people basically saying their lives revolve around a person. i think about you all the time - if you leave me i will die.

fantasy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRFEz2MjZgg

reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIZulvupGSQ

meanwhile, the guy wey write all those dope love songs [babyface] done divorce twice.

1 Like

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by FROGMAN101(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2019
Love exists only between a mother and child. Anything else is transactional and bullshit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by carter009(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin can't stop laughing....
cooluzi:
i dey tell you bro ...my ex gf ditch his bf to date me i convience her tho and later ditch me to date another guy lol im glad i Bleep the hell outta her ...a cheat will always be a cheat you know
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by carter009(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2019
Yes that's true.
FROGMAN101:
Love exists only between a mother and child. Anything else is transactional and bullshit
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by BlueAir: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2019
cooluzi:
her ditching u didn't surprise u did it? grin guy what comes around goes around especially when it's negative stuff. .that's life grin im sure she wont have learnt
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by cooluzi: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2019
BlueAir:
her ditching u didn't surprise u did it? grin guy what comes around goes around especially when it's negative stuff. .that's life grin im sure she wont have learnt
i wasnt surprise a bit anytime i remember i just keep laughing because thats how i got her
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2019
BlueAir:
u arent better then grin...theyll drag u into time wasting and petty arguments
Whats my business. When they are ready to battle, i simply burst their bubbles, ignoring is the quickest way to disarm them
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by cooluzi: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2019
carter009:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin can't stop laughing....
bro wetin we never see...guys get sugar mouth nah thats why girls like this fall easily for guys with small change and sweet mouth ...you gat to up ur game bro
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2019
ornicus:
unfortunately, we have been taught by love songs and movies that love is forever and that it conquers all.
when you listen to some love songs ehn - people basically saying their lives revolve around a person. i think about you all the time - if you leave me i will die.

fantasy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRFEz2MjZgg

reality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIZulvupGSQ

meanwhile, the guy wey write all those dope love songs [babyface] done divorce twice.
Even the musicians. Create stupid romance expectations and standards they dont live to.

1 Like

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
cooluzi:
i wasnt surprise a bit anytime i remember i just keep laughing because thats how i got her
gringringrin
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by BlueAir: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
cooluzi:
chai grin im sure shes into the ditching game for the fattest pocket
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
BlueAir:

HEY GUYS.BASED ON ANTIBRUTUS WORDS..HECNCE FORTH LETS ALL STAND BY AND WATCH PREDATORS RAPE OR KILL OUR GIRLFRIENDS WHILE WE WATCH OKAY? ITS PSYCHOTIC undecided

Please, stop grasping at straws by adding the whole rape and predator talk. That wasn't the context when you kept hammering on "everlasting love" that can kill. grin

Women have been getting raped by men who also have women they love. They should start from looking at those women like the ones they love. That way, no man would have to kill another man to prove "everlasting love".
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by BlueAir: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Blackivy27:
Whats my business. When they are ready to battle, i simply burst their bubbles, ignoring is the quickest way to disarm them
u think?
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by BlueAir: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Please, stop grasping at straws by adding the whole rape and predator talk. That wasn't the context when you kept hammering on "everlasting love" that can kill. grin

Women have been getting raped by men who also have women they love. They should start from looking at those women like the ones they love. That way, no man would have to kill another man to prove "everlasting love".
stop misplacing love for everlasting love..try placing the latter in the formers place in ur message and see if it fits according to my context

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! / Why Are Men So Fvucking Cheap! / A Lot Of People Don't Know There Is A Difference Between These Two (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.