Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,872 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! (4053 Views)

Ubunja is just an insecure man / What If I Told You Ubunja Is The Greatest Simp On Earth / Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by Apeshy101(m): 4:47am On Jan 01, 2020
I got text early this morning from Ubunja informing me of his decision to quit nairaland.

The guy is not happy with the constant bans the mods hands him regularly.

Hie. Because of the hate and the toxicity on Nairaland be advised that I won't be posting any Miseducations any longer because even the MODS are making my life hell. Can you share with anyone it may concern.

Those are the words of Ubunja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by Apeshy101(m): 4:51am On Jan 01, 2020
His new website is https://www.miseducations.com/

Follow to get updates from him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by Apeshy101(m): 4:54am On Jan 01, 2020
Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by BeerParlour: 5:06am On Jan 01, 2020
Apeshy101:
I got text early this morning from Ubunja informing me of his decision to quit nairaland.

Who is Ubunja?

I can't find him/her on Google

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by Ernesthugo(m): 5:40am On Jan 01, 2020
BeerParlour:

Who is Ubunja?

I can't find him/her on Google
be nice

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by YungMillionaire: 5:48am On Jan 01, 2020
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by vikithor(m): 5:56am On Jan 01, 2020
It will be regrettable for new comers,guys,who should have benefited from ubunja's wealth of experience, am not happy concerning the threats of bans,or his decision to quite nairaland,but will still say,I have benefited in no small measure from his depth of knowledge ladies, their reasoning cultures in. relationship and how to contain any excesses.

Learn how to drive better than before,call/WhatsApp

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 01, 2020
ubunja will write himself to death one day for what he knows not...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 01, 2020
Apeshy101:

I sincerely wish him the best

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by palmshots: 7:45am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
I sincerely wish him the best

See them...Shior

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 01, 2020
Apeshy101:
Did he talk about hate he receives? Do unto others as you will like them do to you. Whilst I learn from his miseducations ,he makes derogatory and belittling comments on women. A woman basher Crys foul when he receives hate?

If he was nicer I doubt he will receive much hate.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by BeerParlour: 8:26am On Jan 01, 2020
Ernesthugo:
be nice

Who is Ubunja pls

5 Likes

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by rex444(m): 8:59am On Jan 01, 2020
yea I got d same message too....a great writer does not runaway from criticism......ubunja where are U......take heed to that, continue doing what you do .one day U will be remembered for that ok

3 Likes

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by ItooWorWor(m): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Did he talk about hate he receives? Do unto others as you will like them do to you. Whilst I learn from his miseducations ,he makes derogatory and belittling comments on women. A woman basher Crys foul when he receives hate?

If he was nicer I doubt he will receive much hate.
He is coming back abeg!
I also quit nairaland 2015 but I couldn't resist nairaland so I came back and as for the mods their papa grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by czarr(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2020
We would continue to spread you miseducations, we have them saved and we meditate on it day and night..... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 01, 2020
Good riddance to bad rubbish!

I won't be moved to reach out to him this time around, the other time I did I ended up being a fool.

I care less!

5 Likes

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by obi4eze(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2020
Ubunja's miseducations are satanic. They reek of frustration, a depressed mind and the sinister plan of dragging others into the cesspit of disregarding and punishing the wombs we all came from.

We all need one another, both men and women, to prosper and increase but if we continue to generalize the degradation of the female gender because of personal frustrations, it would lead to more misogynism and eventual murder.

While I do not support feminism as preached by some of our female folks, I believe that people whether male or female are architects of the problems they face in relationships and it is not wise to lead others astray because of one's failed relationship.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 01, 2020
Ladies after viewing this thread:

9 Likes

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by Adaibeku(f): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2020
Who is Ubunja?

Oh d one with 45 alternative monikkers

7 Likes

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by Charleys: 11:50am On Jan 01, 2020
He has finally achieved what he wanted now he's quitting.

Ilegend predicted this. Just get followers and then direct them to your blog.

You need to give something for free. All what you read here is a scam.
They're playing you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by WorWorBoy: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2020
Epica:
Ladies after viewing this thread:
Beautiful ladies, what is the name of this movie?

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
He failed! With his miseducation, 2019 was the year of brothers crying over women.

I think he should step down. He needs to quit

8 Likes

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by pharmguru: 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
i

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by uninspired07: 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2020
Nigerian women are peculiar so the red pill movement cannot affect them.

The poverty in Nigeria is just too much & it has made our women impervious to reasoning.

I salute Ubunja, he really tried his best to liberate Nigeria men but he didn’t realize/acknowledge that Nigeria is a peculiar society & the poverty of the world.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by uninspired07: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
0KNM:
He failed! With his miseducation, 2019 was the year of brothers crying over women.

I think he should step down. He needs to quit

He didn’t fail. Nigerian economy & society has just defied logic. Our women have gone haywire for money. It’s frightening.

4 Likes

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
uninspired07:

He didn’t fail. Nigerian economy & society has just defied logic. Our women have gone haywire for money. It’s frightening.
And the red pill men have gone dumber

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2020
uninspired07:
Nigerian women are peculiar so the red pill movement cannot affect them.

The poverty in Nigeria is just too much & it has made our women impervious to reasoning.

I salute Ubunja, he really tried his best to liberate Nigeria men but he didn’t realize/acknowledge that Nigeria is a peculiar society & the poverty of the world.
you just confirmed my point; he failed

7 Likes

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by uninspired07: 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
0KNM:
you just confirmed my point; he failed

Yea, he might not have been totally successful in his mission but he did impact the lives of many men.

I salute the guy. He’s a great guy. This society just keeps getting worse & minds getting darker.
Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
uninspired07:

Yea, he might not have been totally successful in his mission but he did impact the lives of many men.

I salute the guy. He’s a great guy. This society just keeps getting worse & minds getting darker.
Brov, who’s life did he impact? Well, maybe negatively, yes he did.

Have you noticed the number of crying threads created daily by men? If he’s impacted any life, then his progress is a step forward and thousands backward.

Men are losing the game, admit it

4 Likes

Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ariza:
Good riddance to bad rubbish!

I won't be moved to reach out to him this time around, the other time I did I ended up being a fool.

I care less!
lol. Tell us about this reaching out and the foolishness cheesy cheesy
Re: Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! by uninspired07: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
0KNM:
Brov, who’s life did he impact? Well, maybe negatively, yes he did.

Have you noticed the number of crying threads created daily by men? If he’s impacted any life, then his progress is a step forward and thousands backward.

Men are losing the game, admit it

Why are they losing the game if not for the economy and the unrealistic expectations of Nigerian women?

Nigeria has defied every logic & theory & we keep sinking deeper in corruption. Keep blaming the men & ubunja, we shall see where all these shall lead us as a society.

Our women are now sluts who trade affection for money, that’s the major problem.

Ubunja’s theories would have worked in Ghana, South Africa, Zimbabwem or any sane country not enmeshed in materialism. The fact that Ubunja failed is not due to the inefficacy of his theories, but due to the unrealistic dreams of our women.

Ubunja is a legend.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fears About Getting Married / My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate / Pic: Why You Need To Fear Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.