Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React (97211 Views)

Guys What Turns You Off In A Lady No Matter How Beautiful She Is. / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Omoslim26: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
The rate at which this women have become shamelessly immoral nd indecent makes me wonder if a demon of unclothedness have been unleashed to mankind women see exposing their body for the world to see as nothing again

1 Like

Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Freeman59: 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
All the Instagram ashawos and oloshos came out to defend their jobs and lifestyle. Immediately I saw Moyo Lawal I gave up. That one is their chairlady

1 Like

Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Peacefullove: 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
AntiBrutus:
And those ladies saying na them dey marry pass. The stupidity in that comment is always amazing.

I rank it on the same level with the bad boys statement.

So, a few twerking girls get married and suddenly, they become the standard for who most men marry?

Please, if you want to be a bad girl, own it. Don't go trying to validate shii by saying na them dey marry pass or telling us how they are more decent that the covered ones.

Ask the few twerking girl that got married What they are facing.

notice something:

during an interview, actresses are often asked : " How does your partner feel about the Job " , they ALWAYS reply " He understands me " .. yet they Keep having High divorce rates, you begin to wonder what happen to that understanding

the point is these girls don't have sense, To marry is never the issue, But how many respect can you get in that marriage , We are not wired to watch our partner serve as object of pleasure for others, no matter how people try to deny it, Nature wins

2 Likes

Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Peacefullove: 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
MannieA:

You're right.

I don't judge people by their looks,but it's just very stupid to say "na bad girls marry good men pass"

Are they living with them in their marriage? How do they know if the marriage is going well?

Everybody has chosen their path. Let people who have chosen to live a good life do so,while the people who have chosen to live a bad life also live the way they want.
Some girls have ended up on the wrong path because the society has deceived them into being like the bad girls who they think are more favoured. Live your life well, serve God and work hard,life will be sweet for you.

Point, don't mind the silly people, worse is many of their celebs living the bad life keep divorcing every day like its a trophy
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ladies,he speak for himself alone and only
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Peacefullove: 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kendumazy:
Lol. Local woman cannot twerk in peace again. Funniest thing is that i enjoy my woman dancing/twerking. Get yourself stark naked and twerk/roll that sexy bums for me woman! while I sit down sipping my drink and watching that sexy ass do that thing! Enjoyment moments in a relationship/marriage comes with some crazy stuffs and that's just one of it.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details.

and when your woman does it for other men for pleasure, you still cool with it right ?

That's the point here, this guys are doing something that will come back to haunt them
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Peacefullove: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
wman:
Nonsense. People have their unique tastes.

Ladies like that are getting married to men who love them that way.
Forget all this nonsense social media preaching.

exactly, just as actresses get married to men who love them that way, and yet their divorce stories full social media.

you can't cheat nature, we ain't wired to watch our partner act as tools of pleasure for others
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by luvyaself95(m): 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
no sensible will marry them just my opinion...
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Peacefullove: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
onoja12:
It's quite funny how women think they can redefine men to suit their desires.the Man has spoken as a man.no serious man would want to have a serious relationship with a lady tweaking like that.that is a fact.come Bleep is different from come marry .and any girl who wants to open mouth should come and tell us if they would agree for there son or brother to marry such a girl

women and double standards , point.
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by DexterousOne(m): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Peacefullove:

exactly, just as actresses get married to men who love them that way, and yet their divorce stories full social media.

you can't cheat nature, we ain't wired to watch our partner act as tools of pleasure for others

You don't know the reason for the high divorce rates in nollywood
If you know

You will not be talking like this grin tongue

We knoe wetin dey happen.....
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by DexterousOne(m): 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Destinyokpala:
Twerting is good for seduction but is not good for marriage.

Stay guided and protected

A girl of 15 years walk up to me and told "Uncle, I love my father so much and I have seeing his dick in my pussy and I will not stop enjoying it. But my problem is my Mother. I feel like to kill her because my dad is cheating on me with her. I don't know why she is still sleeping with my dad when she know that she is old." I was shocked and freezed for 2 mins before responding

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/951726

This cannot be true shocked

I know.step dads smash step daughters

But biological dad?

Holy $hit shocked
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by ubanigrant15: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2019
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by nextstep(m): 12:03am On Aug 23, 2019
This, er, public service announcement is most welcome. grin grin grin
Huncle, abeg please goan face your life... is it your twerk?

Now where did I put that jar...? (._. ) ( ._.)
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Princedybhadguy(m): 12:21am On Aug 23, 2019
Lol
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by udemzyudex(m): 12:24am On Aug 23, 2019
One thing wey I know for this life be say people get taste, abi you never hear say person dey marry ashawo?

There are some men that will do anything to have this kind of woman, yeah marry her, if she's willing.
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by udemzyudex(m): 12:29am On Aug 23, 2019
Peacefullove:

Let me tell you why most celebrities marriage don't last.

1. Lack of respect ( This will lead to a whole lot of trouble)

2. The females don't want to be controlled I.e be under the man, be willing to do whatever he tell her to do.

Before they got married, he must have known the kind of person she is, especially if she's an extrovert.
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by InvertedHammer: 12:36am On Aug 23, 2019
/
Getting married is one thing but having a blissful marriage is another thing.

/
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by swagguElite(m): 12:44am On Aug 23, 2019
franchasng:
Why should a man complain about these stuff All you need as a man is to have money and u will always be on the winning side wink
Lmao. Yu smart.
No doubt with mula, One is always on the winning side bruf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by collinsmcmorgan(m): 12:45am On Aug 23, 2019
Next customer please
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by kayalla(f): 1:19am On Aug 23, 2019
excessmon:
Na lie bro,every lady’s wish is to get married
No come Dey write rubbish for here

no be every lady o

who the marriage hep sef?
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by BaeG481(f): 1:23am On Aug 23, 2019
Nice Post �. I hav a business offer . chat me up @08156488989or DM me�� ��https:///2348156488989
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by MrMou: 1:44am On Aug 23, 2019
Total nonsense!
If you see nothing wrong in marrying a lady who's not a virgin but claim you can't marry this one because of ordinary twerking, you be real mor0n! There's basically no difference!

1 Like

Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by awoluyi(m): 3:12am On Aug 23, 2019
Girls are now objects of entertainment. What a pity! And to the winds their value goeth!
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by alexola20(m): 3:54am On Aug 23, 2019
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Cousin9999: 4:01am On Aug 23, 2019
If he respected himself, he would exercise. No woman wants a baby hippo for a husband.
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Cousin9999: 4:04am On Aug 23, 2019
Twerking isn't the problem. Twerking on IG for a specific purpose is the issue. You know who you are.

Keep it cute, ladies.
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Goalnaldo(m): 4:53am On Aug 23, 2019
I want a godly woman who can also twerk very well. Is it too much to ask for? kiss
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Ryan03(f): 5:02am On Aug 23, 2019
onoja12:
It's quite funny how women think they can redefine men to suit their desires.the Man has spoken as a man.no serious man would want to have a serious relationship with a lady tweaking like that.that is a fact.come Bleep is different from come marry .and any girl who wants to open mouth should come and tell us if they would agree for there son or brother to marry such a girl
so the men that marry such girls are not "serious men"? it's funny how we think anything we don't agree with is bad. they are not the best wives but just so you know, we have girls who are not involved in this stuffs, go for them and leave these ones for the men that loves them
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Ryan03(f): 5:06am On Aug 23, 2019
jcross19:
the guy is saying the. truth! don't loose your sense because of nairaland 'likes' . hoe all will always be hoe!.
you call them hoes because they twerk, but that your girl who is secretly jumping from one dick to another is a saint? abeg, stay with your innocent girl and leave the "hoes" alone for those who like them. everyone have the right to live the way they like as long as they didn't hurt anyone
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Ryan03(f): 5:06am On Aug 23, 2019
jcross19:
no! they are marketing their goods! like H.I.V, hepatitis B virur, syphilis, herpes and many more!
make those wen won buy go buy na
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by ednut1(m): 5:13am On Aug 23, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Tacha is not decent, check out what she wore in the house today, I dislike people who validate hoes then insult them for hoeing when it suits them, what is wrong is wrong.
well as an insta hoe we expected to have had sex in the house and flash nudes. But she hasn't. So also those insta twerkers dey may make good wives lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.