Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React (97209 Views)

Guys What Turns You Off In A Lady No Matter How Beautiful She Is. / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by puretayo(m): 5:30am On Aug 23, 2019
Is it this small twerking that is making this bros to over react? grin
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by MisterKings(m): 5:51am On Aug 23, 2019
We release videos on our YouTube channel. We started out with some educational info for men got few views. Only to post some entertaining videos some about Regina Daniels and others like Bobrisky

Our largest viewed video were these two.

Like my mentor will say ILU TI BAJE

We live in a perverted world and its easier now than ever before because we can hide behind social media
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
what of the ones that are not twerking,how many decent men respect and treat them right?whether you twerk or not,most men see women as sex objects.
nooo it actually because you did not find the right one
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Onlyonebuhari: 6:42am On Aug 23, 2019
Useless girls. They will be the one to call Jesus yet their handiwork worst pass that of antichrist
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by don4real18(m): 6:59am On Aug 23, 2019
Kendumazy:
Lol. Local woman cannot twerk in peace again. Funniest thing is that i enjoy my woman dancing/twerking. Get yourself stark naked and twerk/roll that sexy bums for me woman! while I sit down sipping my drink and watching that sexy ass do that thing! Enjoyment moments in a relationship/marriage comes with some crazy stuffs and that's just one of it.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details.
Why doesn't she do it on social media so that we can all have a view?

1 Like

Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by BroadStreetBull(m): 7:03am On Aug 23, 2019
Kendumazy:
Lol. Local woman cannot twerk in peace again. Funniest thing is that i enjoy my woman dancing/twerking. Get yourself stark naked and twerk/roll that sexy bums for me woman! while I sit down sipping my drink and watching that sexy ass do that thing! Enjoyment moments in a relationship/marriage comes with some crazy stuffs and that's just one of it.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check link below for more details.
So you love your wife or your girlfriend twerking in your living room. That's fine.

What about her twerking on the internet for 1 billion people?
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by BroadStreetBull(m): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2019
don4real18:

Why doesn't she do it on social media so that we can all have a view?
you just beat me to this comment by 4 minutes.
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by BroadStreetBull(m): 7:10am On Aug 23, 2019
The fact That We have people supporting the twerking last and bashing the man just shows how terrible decayed we have gotten morally in the world.

Nobody would bother if you twerk inside your room, or get buck nakked in your room.

What is the difference between twerking on the net and posting your sex videos on the net?

Trust me very soon posting sex clips on the net will replace twerking and people will justify it.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by BroadStreetBull(m): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2019
I could imagine all these stupiid hoes supporting this nonsense, telling their sons in future not to bring disgacre to the family if they want to marry a twerking girl.

1 Like

Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by cococandy(f): 7:39am On Aug 23, 2019
Could not have said it better

AntiBrutus:
I don't think those ladies are looking for men to take them seriously. The ones that men took seriously, some have ended up heartbroken, posting cryptic messages on their WhatsApp status. grin

These ones already have a transaction mindset, they can't get USED. They are here to get paid, they don't need your seriousness, love or marriage.

One or two kids as a babymama and they are fine. They don't want marriage and the seriousness (caging) that comes with it.

Keep your seriousness for the women that need it- focus on people that matter.

Last last, so many will still tell their responsible wives "men are polygamous in nature", then go on to have a sidechick...buy her cars and sponsor vacation trips.

If we keep rewarding the "hoes" with luxury and attention, says more about us than them...

3 Likes

Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by cococandy(f): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2019
Since no one will say it, I will say.

That girl yansh set die kiss

3 Likes

Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by jcross19: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2019
Ryan03:
you call them hoes because they twerk, but that your girl who is secretly jumping from one dick to another is a saint? abeg, stay with your innocent girl and leave the "hoes" alone for those who like them. everyone have the right to live the way they like as long as they didn't hurt anyone
how's patroniser will support them! they are sharing the same meat, I sight ooh late you will come on to nairaland to tell us how you lost your glory and infected with STDs.
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by obailala(m): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2019
jcross19:
no! they are marketing their goods! like H.I.V, hepatitis B virur, syphilis, herpes and many more!
If they're marketing their goods, how is that the problem of men who claim to be morally upright?... Or do they force the goods down on you or on anyone else?
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by olisaEze(m): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2019
Best comment so far on all this twerking shii!

solomon_buchi: “I don’t want a woman who does this doesn’t mean women who do this won’t get men who want them”!

Wise words broda!!
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by jcross19: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2019
obailala:
If they're marketing their goods, how is that the problem of men who claim to be morally upright?... Or do they force the goods down on you or on anyone else?
is telling us to be careful with them, then what concern preachers that want you to live a good ! abi it it not your life?
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by lookingfly: 9:17am On Aug 23, 2019
MJBOLT:
what of the ones that are not twerking,how many decent men respect and treat them right?whether you twerk or not,most men see women as sex objects.
just the way they see men as money object grin
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by osazsky(m): 9:31am On Aug 23, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
So you love your wife or your girlfriend twerking in your living room. That's fine.

What about her twerking on the internet for 1 billion people?
if he dears allow it,d rich will definately snach her from him after getting an erection
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by osazsky(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2019
cococandy:

how I wish it was that of ur wife so that I can use soap tonight and try to get her contact tomorrow moreover I am very rich so she will definately sell those goods
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by osazsky(m): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
The fact That We have people supporting the twerking last and bashing the man just shows how terrible decayed we have gotten morally in the world.

Nobody would bother if you twerk inside your room, or get buck nakked in your room.

What is the difference between twerking on the net and posting your sex videos on the net?

Trust me very soon posting sex clips on the net will replace twerking and people will justify it.
God forbid I will nerver employ any female or Male who has had sex on the internet though it's a 30k job u want to spoil d reputation of my company tufiakwa
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by tomdon(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2019
AntiBrutus:
And those ladies saying na them dey marry pass. The stupidity in that comment is always amazing.

I rank it on the same level with the bad boys statement.

So, a few twerking girls get married and suddenly, they become the standard for who most men marry?

Please, if you want to be a bad girl, own it. Don't go trying to validate shii by saying na them dey marry pass or telling us how they are more decent that the covered ones.

Even man with his preference
You don't have to sweat over another man's choice
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by excessmon(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2019
When I see write up like this I marvel at the brain behind it.....do ur research urself u will know that people that use the line always end up depressed cos marriage is a stress lifter if handled properly
kayalla:

no be every lady o

who the marriage hep sef?
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Smony: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2019
ok kontinouse
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by excessmon(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2019
The size of the brain is equivalent to the amount of wisdom knowledge and understanding in it...... see poor spelling because of gossip wey no concern you sir
osazsky:
if he dears allow it,d rich will definately snach her from him after getting an erection
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Ajanaku3015: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2019
Most ladies of nowadays have lost their value.
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Fantazy(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2019
MannieA:

You're right.

I don't judge people by their looks,but it's just very stupid to say "na bad girls marry good men pass"
Are they living with them in their marriage? How do they know if the marriage is going well?

Everybody has chosen their path. Let people who have chosen to live a good life do so,while the people who have chosen to live a bad life also live the way they want.
Some girls have ended up on the wrong path because the society has deceived them into being like the bad girls who they think are more favoured. Live your life well, serve God and work hard,life will be sweet for you.

Nice one!
send me ur address, I have gifts for u
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by sweetrace(f): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
AntiBrutus:
And those ladies saying na them dey marry pass. The stupidity in that comment is always amazing.

I rank it on the same level with the bad boys statement.

So, a few twerking girls get married and suddenly, they become the standard for who most men marry?

Please, if you want to be a bad girl, own it. Don't go trying to validate shii by saying na them dey marry pass or telling us how they are more decent that the covered ones.

Actually, they are right. These girls are man-wise. They are very experienced and know how to please a man. Most good girls won’t know where to start. A bad girl knows how to let a guy know she’s interested. Most good girls don’t. They don’t want to be seen as being forward, so they wait for the guy to show an interest. Which may never happen. Most of the women left on shelf are decent girls.
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Alwaysking: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
cococandy:

Useless Lesbian cheesy
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by cococandy(f): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Die mad grin
Alwaysking:
Useless Lesbian cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Alwaysking: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
cococandy:
Die mad grin
angry You need a good phyton dick in your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.