Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,720 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React (97209 Views)

Guys What Turns You Off In A Lady No Matter How Beautiful She Is. / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by cococandy(f): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
The tiny ones always make the most noise. undecided

FYI, big dick cannot locate the gspot. It’s not by size
Alwaysking:
angry You need a good phyton dick in your life.
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by VICTOR4LYF(m): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2019
excessmon:
Na lie bro,every lady’s wish is to get married
No come Dey write rubbish for here
Then why are there reverend sisters?

2 Likes

Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Alwaysking: 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
cococandy:

Lol..come and try me and see, you will be the one begging for mercy. cheesy
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by kayalla(f): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
excessmon:
When I see write up like this I marvel at the brain behind it.....do ur research urself u will know that people that use the line always end up depressed cos marriage is a stress lifter if handled properly

"if' and u forget that marriage also has caused more depression than single hood. marriage does not add anything to anyone's life "particularly, there's nothing u can when married that u cannot do when single.
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2019
cococandy:

Not all Divk can't hit the g spot
But they say a big one hits and touch every deep corner (If the welder knows how to wield it)
Re: 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React by bravura(f): 1:19am On Feb 05
So? Who cares about marriage in the first place. Marriage that is prison, trap in oath. God forbid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / “He Finishes In Seconds” - Lady Brags About Sleeping With A Guy. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.