Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot (22846 Views)

₦5 Million Hate Speech Fine: Nigerians Are Too Docile - Femi Okurounmu / Charly Boy Wishes Buhari A Happy 76th Birthday. See How (Photos) / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by faithfull18(f): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2019
Yes, I didn't read the post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by DJInfluence: 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
The same old ways he has been using... blowing hot on social media and in public only to collect money for akpeteshi from back. i respected this guy b4, but not anymore.
Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
helinues:

Where do you people get your statistics from? grin
Common sense which surprisingly is not common.
Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by sharonmum08(f): 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
pls is there any1 that can help me i need 70k to clear my goods pls i please i promise to refund d money with intrest pls kal 08130227992 tanx may God bless u
Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by gr8child(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
It's like he has finished spending the settlement they gave him for elections.
Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by E2000: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
Olusharp:
Nigerian ace entertainer and human rights activist, Charles Oputa also known as Charly Boy as blown hot over the alleged raiding of the house belonging to the former Governor of Lagos State, Akinmumi Ambode by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC.

Charlyboy in his statement via Rainbow FM on wednesday said ‘are Nigerians Docile?’
The Area Father disclosed that his middle finger gets an erection when he thinks about the oppressors improvising Nigerians.

He said, “ Una don hear as dem go raid Ambode house. Dogs go soon begin eat demselves. My middle finger gets an erection when I think about all these mad oppressors impoverishing my people. Una go soon kill unaself.”
Charlyboy added that old ways wouldn’t open new doors.

He said, “Are Nigerians Docile? What’s your take. Old ways won’t open new doors, that’s what I know.”
https://www.linjust.com.ng/are-nigerians-docile-charlyboy-blows-hot.html

The Nigeria Police is a joke
Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by HabaHaba: 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
F117nighthawk:

The same middle class who doesn't benefit much from the government as well as the poor and u want them to be taxed by 40%?

Don't mind him. I pay over a Million in Income tax yet don't enjoy anything both from my state of residence and the Federal government.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by nemynely(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Oh! So this shameless coward can still open his mouth. Well in prophet Fela's voice - basketmouth don open im mouth again oh!"
Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by Thesunnys: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
Is this man not a "Bat"
Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by paix(m): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
mrvitalis:
99.999% of the middle class are not really affected by this country ,they can comfortable make enough for their family and dont care ,thats y they don't care to vote since they are not really taxed

The few that vote 90% do because they want to play politics and join the elite

The elite have enough to steal n barely enough to bribe the poor

The poor are desperate and believe in tribe ,religion so are easily manipulated

If u want nigeria to work ,tax the middle class 40% of their income
Do we still have middle class? The APC government has succeeded in promoting a few to elite level while majority of them fell to the poor class. So there's no middle class again in Nigeria. It's either you're rich or poor, EOD.
Re: Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2019
Ugosample:

Nigeria middle class is quite thin
That is what I was waiting to read. Middle class, middle class, how many people dey middle class for this country? There is almost no middle class here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari & Other APC Leaders With Archbishop Of Owerri (Photo) / FFK Tells President Buhari What To Do With Letter Of Apology From South Africa / Immigration Clears 60,000 Passport Backlogs In 4 Days – Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.