Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype (54402 Views)

Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / Mother Or First Son, Who Is Entitled To The Late Father's Property / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by ecclize: 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
If the girl is willing no qualms then...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by AgentGoat: 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
What about the wife?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by ABCthings: 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
marlow1962:
Proper medicine is need.i know a man who is SS and he is 76 years old.if the guy can take care of himself he will live to marry,have kids and see he's kids grow.and please you guys should stop all this death thing.he did not create himself.
you case is one out of hundred. Risky i may say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by CeeJay9ja(m): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
freecocoa:
She’s just a baby making machine, no one cares, she can go to hell. cry

It is really sad how people look at things from just one perspective

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by mayweather145: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
CeeJay9ja:

What about the poor intending widow?
she must be aware of what she coming into.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by homenje73: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
Must every trend, OP please mind your business, is 21 years old not an adult?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
Remimadrid:
I support the parents 100%. The guy can fall sick tomorrow and die, but this way he won't die in vain.

because his sole purpose in life is to procreate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by sherif4owo(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
CeeJay9ja:

Anyone who is getting married to a SS genotype person should already be prepared to become a widow or widower... the bomb could go off anytime. Well, anyone can die anytime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by ogahope(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
People always use their hand to draw trouble to themselves. The guy has survived all these years by the special Grace God and now human nature wants to set to torment him with death sentence.my question is, can't SS live a normal life?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by VillagePipu: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
Coscharis married at 19. His wife was 18.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by dododawa1: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
believing everything on social media expecially NAIRALAND is bad for d health.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by CeeJay9ja(m): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
mayweather145:
she must be aware of what she coming into.
Or not.

They can just deceive an ignorant small girl to be the sacrificial lamb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
Quite Thoughtful. AA Genotype For The Container Tho’.
Semen Cannot Be Underutilized Regardless Of Deficit, Multiply While You May.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by owoshuyi(m): 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
The good thing I notice in this is at least they're not allowing fornication. I meant at least he should get married first before sleeping with a lady to get 'replacement'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by Edusouls(m): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
Wicked people looking for someone’s daughter to ruin her future, and making her a planned widow,anybody here supporting such should please present her sister first?men think they are wiser than God..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by Abali1(m): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:
I support the parents
I would do the same if it were me
You support the parents to upturn the young man's life and maybe cut short his dreams and happiness?
Do you even think marriage is a walk in the park? For how long will you support the parents to interfere in the guys marital life?
Is that 21 years old even prepared for marriage?
Before you reply, know this that I am SS and only son. I resisted any attempt by anyone to define my existence because of sickle cell.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
Remimadrid:
I support the parents 100%. The guy can fall sick tomorrow and die, but this way he won't die in vain.
He does not need to be married to have a child. What about the future widow?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by Abali1(m): 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
VillagePipu:
Coscharis married at 19. His wife was 18.
Cosmos Maduka married of his own volition. Nobody forced him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by ABCthings: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
SafetyFirst:
The family of the girl is planning to make their daughter a widow and tie her destiny down just like that.
widows can always remarry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by Abali1(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
successmatters:
Is the man complaining?

22 years and you called him a boy?

Did you want him to be 44 years before he will marry?
Did he make the choice himself? or because he is living with sickle cell, they should just push him into an unhappy marriage?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by cenaman(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
CeeJay9ja:

Does been a widow a death sentence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by VillagePipu: 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
Abali1:

Cosmos Maduka married of his own volition. Nobody forced him.

Of course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by frickyjohn: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
This is so selfish of them. So invariably they are marrying a lady to become a widow in the shortest time possible.
Imagine marrying just so that the husband will die.

Ngrtrend:

A Twitter user has alleged that a 21-year-old boy is being forced to marry because he has the SS genotype, and this has angered Twitter users.

The family of the boy allegedly fear that he may not live long due to his ailment so they have found a girl with the AA genotype and are trying to get him to marry her so he can have a child to succeed him.

A number of Twitter users condemned this action while some have said it's common in Nigeria and parents do this for young men who are only sons or have the SS genotype.
Read tweets
https://www.042hits.com/outrage-as-21-year-old-boy-is-allegedly-being-married-off-because-he-has-the-ss-genotype/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by Abali1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
Remimadrid:
And his parents are God that manufactures babies? What if he marries today and die tomorrow won't that be in vain? What if he can't impregnate a lady?
Have you thought about the happiness of the lady involved?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by Chiefochiefo(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
This is actually wrong! Consider the children without father, consider the woman that will suffer single parenthood.... undecided although he never die sha kiss he can still leave more than some healthy ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by Tabbaz(m): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
Remimadrid:

So how does the child (if the dying boy ever procreates) benefit him after his demise? Well, it's a selfish planet. The parents are after companions, so if he's no more, his child will replace his position in the family and be the companions to the parent.

In all of this arrangement, the dying boy has nothing to gain. The dead does not gain anything because he has children. Perhaps, I may be from another planet and thus think differently.

Anyway, I'm not against the marriage if both partners are willing to marry each other. But the "if he die" clause is obnoxious to me

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by alphaNomega: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lebe30:
So thoughtful

Not thoughtful enough if you were to be the wife.
Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by ABCthings: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
ogahope:
People always use their hand to draw trouble to themselves. The guy has survived all these years by the special Grace God and now human nature wants to set to torment him with death sentence.my question is, can't SS live a normal life?
if it were your child, will you be saying this?
Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by CeeJay9ja(m): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
cenaman:
Does been a widow a death sentence?
Are you kidding me?

Pray your sister doesn't become one at a tender age
Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
immortalityk:
I support the parents
I would do the same if it were me

That's utter wickedness! What will happen to the young lady after the guy passed on?
Jesus Christ said true religion is caring for humanity and loving one another. James 1:27
Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by alphaNomega: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
Fake gist
Re: Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype by ABCthings: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
Abali1:

You support the parents to upturn the young man's life and maybe cut short his dreams and happiness?
Do you even think marriage is a walk in the park? For how long will you support the parents to interfere in the guys marital life?
Is that 21 years old even prepared for marriage?
Before you reply, know this that I am SS and only son. I resisted any attempt by anyone to define my existence because of sickle cell.
wickedness! you did not even pity your parents. Hope you're not the only child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? / How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.