Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Your Boyfriend/girlfriend, Husband/wife, Wants These From You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boyfriend/girlfriend, Husband/wife, Wants These From You (308 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Boyfriend/girlfriend, Husband/wife, Wants These From You by Jitesblog111(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2019
They all want you to smell good (get a nice perfume, body spray and stop smelling like garlic)

They want you to look good (know how to mix colours, and if you have the money, change your wardrop every year)

They want good breath from you (use good toothpaste and mouth wash, twice daily).

They want you to be around (if they truly love you, they'll always appreciate your presence)

They want your care and respect.. No need for explanation, care for them, and give them the respect, Respect isn't for guys only while care isn't for the ladies alone.
There are alot of things she.. but just chew this one for now.

Don't forget to please visit the website @https://jitesblog.com/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Warning Warning To The Single Ladies In The House... / The Pride You Gave Me / Get Your Fabulous Photo-shoot +FREE Make Up @ Pocket-Friendly Price!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.