Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... (37525 Views)

Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor / Spirit Of Lesbianism Exposed By Prophet TB Joshua / Having Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is Not Just A Sin But A Sickness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by jayloms: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
kimco:

Since we are on the laws of the bible

Deuteronomy 21:18–21.

If any man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey his father or his mother, and when they chastise him, he will not even listen to them, then his father and mother shall seize him, and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gateway of his home town. And they shall say to the elders of his city, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey us, he is a glutton and a drunkard.” Then all the men of his city shall stone him to death; so you shall remove the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear of it and fear.

Sure i pray and hope that you will allow your stubborn son to be stoned to death. That would be nice see.

Get a head mister!!

We don't live by the laws of the old testament anymore, and before you attempt to get smart, be aware that homosexuality was warned against in the new testament as highlighted in the op. I'd like for you to point me to any part of the new testament that supports stoning one's disobedient child to death.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by mrsacure: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
Olivegreen:
You're missing the point!!!
Being gay is not just about gay sex just as love is not just about sex.
You just quote the Bible from beginning to end but you can't interprete it with wisdom.
I don't care how you have sex with your wife or husband ( by the way are you male or female?) To me, as long as you both love each other, you both can use whatever positions or methods to give yourselves pleasure during sex.

Some people just like acting blind and intentionally ignore the main point of certain issues. Sex is not the main point of the lgbtq+ community. The main point is that love is love regardless of one's gender. We fall in love with other people's souls and not their body.
My body was given to me so it should not define me but my soul is who I am therefore, it defines me.
If my soul loves the soul of another female then how is that wrong? I love her personality and not just her body.

Please let us stop this unreasonable spread of hate and intolerance.

Love is love.

You can as well fall in love with with the soul of a snake, dog, monkey etc

What matters is that you love their personalities, their body is irrelevant
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by nick50(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I'll say the last thing god should be concerned about is What People do in private, or who they chose to have sex with, a lot of killings are going on in public genocide terrorism famine Climate change and the likes, at least God gave human free will he/she shouldn't be bothered about what they do with it.
..who knows how many souls u have mislead with this ur false and dumb teaching
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Lonelypacifist6: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
nick50:
..who knows how many souls u have mislead with this ur false and dumb teaching
If you see it as false and dumb you shouldn't be bothered about it let me keep misleading potentially intelligent people.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by dROC1: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
There is no pleasure in it. That pleasure you think you are getting, let me just tell you, it is a demon that is getting that pleasure through you. It is a demon that is just using your body to satisfy its own demonic intent. .

This is deep and true.
Wish to subscribe to your channel.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by luluosas(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
You are totally lost. Please, Jesus Christ is Knocking on your door right now. Please accept Him as your personal LORD AND SAVIOUR and your soul will be saved. God loves you.
Olivegreen:
You just quote the Bible from beginning to end but you can't interprete it with wisdom.
I don't care how you have sex with your wife or husband ( by the way are you male or female?) To me, as long as you both love each other, you both can use whatever positions or methods to give yourselves pleasure during sex.

Some people just like acting blind and intentionally ignore the main point of certain issues. Sex is not the main point of the lgbtq+ community. The main point is that love is love regardless of one's gender. We fall in love with other people's souls and not their body.
My body was given to me so it should not define me but my soul is who I am therefore, it defines me.
If my soul loves the soul of another female then how is that wrong? I love her personality and not just her body.

Love is love.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by luluosas(m): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
Now I can see a demon pretending as the angel of light in order to deceive. May God forgive your dark soul
Olivegreen:
You know what....come at me! I'm a devout christian and I will prove to your ignorant ass that homosexuality is not a sin but a subject that has been misunderstood for centuries.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Oddsman(m): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Leave that one Ife humans to solve, At least we've been doing worse in the name of god.

In the name of your god
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by culf: 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Two nights ago, I saw a headline on gay sex. It was a gory narration of a person first gay sex. What I read that night really messed my mind till date. I really weep for everyone still in that web. I still think what I read was a stylish way of promoting gayism though that might not be the writer intent but some persons might read and be curious as the narrator in that thread said some persons are Bicurious Lols.

What I am going to say below will offend some persons I'm sorry but the truth must be told.

Anal Sex, Homosexuality, Lesbianism, what is God take on it? Is it a sin? Is it wrong? Is it an abomination?

Now go with me to the book of Romans Chapter 1 verse 26 and 27. I will read it in different translation so we can all understand what it says.

Romans 1:26-27 The Message Translation.
Worse followed. Refusing to know God, they soon didn’t know how to be human either—women didn’t know how to be women, men didn’t know how to be men. Sexually confused, they abused and defiled one another, women with women, men with men—all lust, no love. And then they paid for it, oh, how they paid for it—emptied of God and love, godless and loveless wretches.

Romans 1:26-27 New Living translation
that is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

Romans 1:26-27 New King James Version
For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. Now what is this penalty? Read it again, they all received PENALTY, DUE PUNISHMENT, THEY PAID FOR IT... What is that Penalty?The penalty is all the diseases, malfunction, infections derived from this shameful act etc.

Ok the key thing that I want you all to see here is that, GOD GAVE THEM OVER ! So anybody into homosexuality and lesbianism,God has given them over to degrading and vile passions to a reprobate mind. My dear, it is not a natural mind that thinks of sex with same gender. Please open your dictionary and check the meaning of vile. God gave them over to their vile affection. So I want us to look at what the word vile actually means. Sincerely if you all know what it means,then you will understand the gravity of what Paul was saying there.

Let's see the meaning of vile; Extremely Unpleasant, Morally Bad, Wicked, Little Worth of Value, Foul, Nasty, Nauseating, Abominable, Dreadful, Offensive, Disgusting, Distasteful, Sickling, Mean, Stinky, Wretched, Disgraceful, Hateful, Shocking etc.
What I want you all to know about anal sex is that, there is a muscle in the anus called phalas or something. I don't know the right spelling but doctors in the house understands what I mean or anyone can help me with the right spelling. Now the primary purpose of that muscle is to keep the anus closed after going to the rest room to excrete waste. That is the purpose of it and once that thing is destroyed, you leave your anus opened to Hepatitis, opened to HIV, opened to all kinds of infections and diseases. That place was designed by God to be an outpost location. It is actually an outpost location. It is an outpost for things to go out. It is not a place for things to go in through. Shey una dey get am so? Poo comes out through the anus and not go in abi una think say God wey create you even put anus there no get sense ni? THE ANUS IS NOT MEANT FOR THRUSTING!

Now to all husbands demanding anal sex from their wives please for God sake Stop it ! It is 100% wrong. You are not in anyway different from the men having sex with men. God didn't design the woman anus for sex but instead, God designed the woman by giving her the vaginal and clitoris. The clitoris is not in the anus neither is the vaginal in the anus. That is why a man forcing/ pressurizing his wife for anal sex is a wicked man knowingly or unknowingly. You are hurting that woman and you are not pleasuring the woman. As a fact, you are only pleasuring yourself and that's why you always need a Vaseline to enter into the anus simply because the anus wasn't designed to receive thrusting. So please desist from this act. Stop/Stay away from anal sex you are only hurting yourself by doing that and you are hurting the woman, or the man or boy you are having anal sex with.

Now everything God created, the devil will always bring a falsification and adulteration to that thing. For example, those who say they were born that way hahahahahaha I laugh in heavenly tongues, Nobody as in NO HUMAN WAS BORN A GAY! Take it to the bank. The truth is that everything God created the devil adulterate and anal sex, same gender sex is one of the adulteration of the original. Please guys stay away from it. As in run away from it. Homosexuality, Lesbianism, Flee from it! Sex is meant for a man and a woman, husband and wife Not man and man, woman and woman. So please let's stop it. It is part of what is called abomination. Anal sex/Same gender sex is not just a sin, it is an abomination! Sexual pervasion is an abomination. 2 some, 3 some, 4some, 5 some and what have you are all abomination! All these things are all abomination!

The truth is, when you begin to accept something unpleasant, it means something has first of all happen to your nature. I mean when you begin to take as pleasant something that is originally unpleasant, what it means is that something has happened to your nature that now makes you to accept what is against the law/norm as normal. So as I have said, please run away from it biko. You really do not have any reason to be gay, no reason to be homosexual, no reason to be a lesbian or Bicurious as I learnt in the other thread I made mention of. You have no reason to have anal sex with your spouse not for any reason under the sun! Wives if your husband is pressuring you for anal sex, please threaten to report him! I am certain he wont want anybody to hear of such disgusting act...There is no pleasure in it. That pleasure you think you are getting, let me just tell you, it is a demon that is getting that pleasure through you. It is a demon that is just using your body to satisfy its own demonic intent. Take note of that! Anywhere something like that is, if there is already a demonic activity, it is no longer natural. That is why it's said to be unnatural, it is against the normal cause. A person engaging in anal sex, homosexuality, lesbianism, all other sexual pervasion, it is an evil spirit that is working through you/persons to satisfy its own personal cravings so please run away from it. Stop it!

And if you are already involved in it, be it before or at present/Now, Please Repent from it. Go for deliverance at any of the living church around you or you can write to me please take note that everything discussed will be treated confidential and with empathy. Please get or seek help/delivered because you are on another level. I am not even talking about the normal sexual offences, yours is tertiary. You are not in primary or secondary, you are in tertiary. IT IS WORST! If there is anything above tertiary, I would have used it.

I pray this message ministers to everyone trapped in this bondage in Jesus name.
God Bless you.

Shilekunola.

God bless you my dear. I wonder how a man will see another man to be attractive sexually. May God help our generation
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by kachistone: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
Olivegreen:

Being gay is not the same thing as loving yourself.
You are twisting love by saying you love

Love is love.

Going by your definition, then Necrophilia and bestiality is love and not perversion.
Read the Bible well oga.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by luluosas(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
God bless you real good for this great post
RiyaGoddess:

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by mcdon1986: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2019
kimco:

Why did you refer to me as "kid"? Is it because you are behind a pc or your mobile fone? You cannot accord me enough respect to refer to me in a much better way? Becareful...this is far from a smart thing to do.

Ontopic: Jesus your saviour did not make mention of of it once.. .none at all. If he found it not worthy of mention, what shows that any other person who mentioned it (and den not in details too) is just expressing his opinion?

I await you response. And try to be respectful this time.

First of all, we need to set things in perspective, your argument, is not on whether the Bible frowns on homosexuality but rather on the authority of Paul.

Who is Paul and why should we believe his writings?

Jesus while leaving earth made a prayer to His father: “I pray for them(disciples).... Neither pray I for these alone, but them also which shall believe in me through their word” Kjv john 17:9, 20. Here we see Jesus in a sense accrediting all the testimony/writings of his disciples who he took time to train and gave them a charge to go also and make disciples of men.
So if Christ purely accredit that which his disciples will teach and as well prayed for those who will believe in their word, which is same as when he said, as my father hath sent me in trust that I can deliver, you also having stayed with me and learnt of me, I also send you (john 20:21), however tarry ye in Jerusalem until ye are endued from on high (Luke 24:29), because the assignment is I am giving you is beyond reasoning (as some one pointed that religion is both faith and reasoning) , but it requires power. As paraphrased as the above is ,yet scripture are embedded in it.

So, back to authenticating Paul’s authority on the account that Jesus entrusted the works he began to his disciples, we can believe that which proceeds of the disciples in witnessing Christ; as not just true but also accredited by Jesus himself base on the following:
They were endued by the spirit of God to bear witness, for the spirit can only take what is of Jesus and show them, they in turn showed us as they’ve received of the father

Again the teaching of Paul was once disputed in his days and the days of the disciples (who Jesus have accredited as seen in John's writing), a meeting was called (Acts 13), after which the disciples approved him and gave a hand of fellowship. By which, in context, the authority granted to us( Jesus's disciples), by God through Jesus we, accredit Paul and his teaching.

If we believe in Jesus it is only appropriate that we believe in the testimony of his disciples who by extension extended a hand of fellowship to Paul and approved him.
Peter, Jesus's disciple further gave testimony of Paul’s teaching, saying : 2 Peter 3:15 “… even as our beloved Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him have written unto you; also as in all his epistle, speaking in them of these things; which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as the do also to other scriptures unto their own destruction.”

It is hypocritical to say you believe Jesus’s word and not believe the word of his disciples whom he commissioned to be his ambassador to whom also he gave authority in his name to teach and make disciples, is like saying your(Jesus) authority is not trustworthy, because segregating the teaching of his disciples from is own teaching, is denying the authority that backs their witness and the person, Jesus in general.

More so, Paul’s testimony of himself and his authority is that our Lord Jesus appeared to him, which were with infallible proof and also his account was supported by the action of Ananians the prophet Acts 9.( And by the witness of two a case is established).

Finally God saw and said it’s not good for a man to be alone and he created Eve as a companion for Adam and not 'Steve', when Adam saw Eve, he exclaimed Eve, as the bone of his Bones.

My dear if you say you believe in Jesus's word and not believe in the words of his disciples ( whom he gave authority to speak in his name ) then is either you’re ignorant, or deceived or influenced by demons.

On a lighter note, Jesus speaking to his disciples said, there are many things that I wish to tell you, but you can not bear, but when he the spirit of truth is come he will guide you into all truth, there are many things you might say Jesus didn’t mention, however he gave his spirit to his disciples and its by the spirit, the scripture was written, same spirit which Paul partook of in his conversion.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by allthingsgood: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
Starlight10:
this is a Christian thread for believers, you wouldn't be here if you knew how to mind your pervert business. Bye

You are obviously not a Christian. Nothing christ-like about u
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by uchennaq(m): 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
Olivegreen:

Love is love.
Ehhhh Are you sure you're not a chronic **y
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by uchennaq(m): 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
MY OPINION IS IF GAY IS NOT EVIL AND DEMONIC, WHY DO NATIVE DOCTORS GIVE IT AS A TASK SOME RITUALIST MUST FUFIL BEFORE MAKING MONEY. Your guess is as good as mine.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by uchennaq(m): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
Please I need clarifications. Why do native doctors instruct ritualists to sleep with their fellow men for money? Why? Why?
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Spacewalker(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
Olivegreen:
You know what....come at me! I'm a devout christian and I will prove to your ignorant ass that homosexuality is not a sin but a subject that has been misunderstood for centuries.

My guy shut ur trap,Homosexuality is a sin,its wrong and u know deep down in ur heart that it is,so stop all this talk.

If u know u created urself then go ahead and do as u like,but if u know u were created by God then u know what to do.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
LZAA:

Nature IS perfect
Imagine if everybody was tall?
The world would be boring
You wey dy type get mama
Imagine if ur paale say na man e go follow u no go dy hia
nature is not perfect, some people were born deaf blind, with tumor in the head,, and some people were born and they have two genitals ,male and female organ, ,, they have to undergo surgery to remove one,, some people were born with natural sickness,,,, some were brorn having a females breast and a males pennis,, ,, and so many abnormalities so,,go and sit down nature is not perfect it makes mistakes sometimes

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Spacewalker(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
From what I can see here with the comments corcerning this post,I am very sure many people here are unbelievers.

Many are just talking out of point and twisting God's words to sooth them.

Anyway even the bible said"God is not mocked,whatever a man sow,that he shall reap"
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Spacewalker(m): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
kimco:
so wat do you suggest we do? Kill dem, abandon dem? Push dem away? You are here in ur land, a book is brought to you from wherever and it tells u dat it de word of God and you believe it....its funny the israelites were a very intolerant nation..they thought themselves more special than any other nation and used that as an excuse to raid and destroy...but when it happened to them, God was the one punishing them. Is it these men whose words you hope to follow?

I have found a book myself...its says im God's chosen son....i hope you start worshipping me too. Also it says lets love be love.

Zap this disgusting noise of Hate.

Sharap,ur making noise here saying trash.
Hope u know u will face Judgement
U can't judge urself because u did not create urself.
U can only be judged by the one who created u
So,think before u talk
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Rebuke: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
Olivegreen:

Speechless! Na wa o.

I am usually very mindful of the kind of people I associate with.

I will run away a million mile from yhur type abeg.

Hey! Yhu call yhurself a "Christian", yhu even put devout sef, yet you disagreed with the fact that homosexuality is a sin?

It's not just a sin but a kinda of mental disorder!

God made Eve for Adam and not another Adam for Adam or Eve for Eve.

The trick the devil plays with the minds of some people is scary. False doctrine is eating deep into the heart of many and because of their own lustful and carnal desires, they fall prey easily to such.

Oga, I am not judging yhu but yhu need to pray, study the word of God the more and ask God for understanding. May God help yhu because calling what God calls sin not sin is a very dangerous act. Shallom.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
Very Good write up NNE God bless you for this You have done justice to this topic.

And vaseline crew people, make una take note oo.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Spacewalker(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
kimco:

So the two classic errors.

1. Picking and choosing which is the new and old dispensation.....when it fits your narratives

Where in the new testament did christ say concubines were wrong? Are u making words up as you go?

2. Paul is not christ, his words are not law, stop taking his words as such. He only shared an opinion. If you had given me a quote by christ cause, you know, you are a christian, i wud have been okay with dat, but not paul pls.

*Adultery and Fornication is a SIN!*

If it was men wud not be permitted to have concubines den. These laws were made for men to subdue the woman in those times...it was okay for a man to take more women but wrong for a divorcee to get married again after her ex husband divorces her?

Nothing in the new testament disproves this. Even Jesus says he did not come to abolish de laws but to fulfill it. Whichever case he had a problem with he made sure to address it.

Dnt pick nd choose from you Holy book. If it nolonger in use cut it and throw it away, but u have no excuses when u still pick and choose from it.

U don't know what u are saying
Whether its Paul or Christ that said it,it does not change the fact that what's bad is bad
Because Jesus didn't say is bad doesn't mean its not bad.Use ur head,don't u know what is good and what is evil

U come here to spew trash about God's word,because Paul said it.I don't blame u,u will soon understand how this things work,but by then it might be too late for u
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Salmanazer12: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
These Christians! They are a real menace to society. Perhaps, the most irritating set of people in the world today. It's high time we start censoring people's beliefs if they cannot be reasonable about it and maintain their respective lanes.

Dear Christian, you are free to believe whatever you wish, just know that the rest of the world is not beholden to your god. Only you will wear the restrictions you have chosen for yourself. If your bible says that you should not be a homosexual, then don't be a homosexual. Simple! Stop shouting up and down, disturbing everybody's peace, saying that homosexuality is evil. It is evil inside your book, abi? The instruction is meant for you alone, so keep it. Just like some people are instructed not to eat pigs; it is not a general requirement. Non-Christians should fvck whomever they want to fvck. And if any Christians want to be gay why not trust that your god will take care of the situation without turning y'all into hateful murdering monsters. Sheybi Hell dey? Allow judgement day to come before you start lynching people. It's not even your place to do that in the first place. Focus on your own activities.

This obsession with sex is just ridiculous. And trust a country like Nigeria to write these perverted religious views into secular law when they make no logical sense. Sex is not just for reproduction, it is also for relieving stress and bonding. Not everybody must reproduce. Some people must clean up the mess created by irresponsible breeders. Nature knows what its doing.

More muscle to gay-rights activists that refuse to stand for rubbish in this life. And to all gay people...... if you are in Nigeria, be careful in your associations. If you are not, good on you!

4 Likes

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by 900warriorz: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Olivegreen:

You clearly dont know your religion. Religion is not just faith. Its faith and reasoning. None supercedes the other.
The bible is written in a lot of metaphors and has lots of hidden messages that only the wise can access. The passage about Sodom amd Gomorah is one of them. It should not be taken literally instead, it should be carefully studied to get the true message.

so, if they ask you now, you're wise abii? grin
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Aidejay(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
HOMOSEXUALITY AND HOMOSEXUAL ASSOCIATION IS A CRIMIMAL OFFENCE IN THE CONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA...SO AT LEAST IF YOU DONT AGREE ON THE BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES OR LAWS RESPECT THE LAWS OF NIGERIA

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by orunto27: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
They are Disobedience worse than Adam & Eve. They will not suffer Flood but burnt with Sulfur.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by fykes(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
Olivegreen:

You clearly dont know your religion. Religion is not just faith. Its faith and reasoning. None supercedes the other.
The bible is written in a lot of metaphors and has lots of hidden messages that only the wise can access. The passage about Sodom amd Gomorah is one of them. It should not be taken literally instead, it shoul
d be carefully studied to get the true message.

U will think that xtianity is a religion if u aren't one or u are just born into it. But His sheep hears his voice and for real Xtians, it's a relationship with Jesus that defines xtianity. Everyotyer religion can be to u faith and reasoning but if u are in any way a Christian, or u have d least understanding of faith in God, u will gladly agree that ur reasoning is nothing in d sight of faith.
BTW, who are u reasoning with, a God that made u, chose ur parents, chose ur country, chose ur state, chose ur sex, ..what are u reasoning with?
The basic trust of faith is that we " trust in d lord with all our might, and lean not on our understanding "

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
allthingsgood:

You are obviously not a Christian. Nothing christ-like about u
your new age agenda wants Christians to accept pagan customs but no. Why do you think many were killed in the beginning of Christianity? Gods standard only

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by sparko1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

some people were born gay,, but all they needs is to correct it,, what are you saying ,, are you telling me that nature is perfect?, nature is not perfect , it makes mistakes sometimes,,,,dont attach everything to religion

Hah! Now we can begin, the fact that you agree that some people were born gay, now why do you think they need to correct it, they were made perfect, nobody should be made to change himself or herself just to suit the world acceptable norm.

I don’t have to change, neither does he, same thing applies to color of our skin, every human being should be allowed to be himself or herself without criticism.
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Emperor4tune(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
When u refuse to let in the spirit of God (Holy spirit) to posses you,then evil spirit will take advantage of you by manipulating your inner will to sin against the fundamental laws that govern nature, man & man,woman & woman,man & beast,woman & beast are all the activities of demons,any man under such influence really need to cry out loud for Gods power of deliverance,at this point your spiritual wisdom & eyes are blinded by these demons,they make you believe you are doing the right thing no matter the preaching & warnings,all these rebellion & stiff neck is cause to kill you in that sin & when you die then your soul is captured to hell & that is the end of the road. JESUS IS THE ANSWER
Re: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... by Bacteriologist(m): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
Olivegreen:

Love is love.

Among the numerous hateful mentions you will get from hypocritical Nigerians for this awesome post, let me be the odd one out to thank you for being Christ-like and tolerant. I am an Atheist but when I see Christians like these I have a soft spot for you lots and you let me know that not all people are affected by the hateful tendencies religion plants in people.

Homosexuality is a form of love, it is victimless and therefore deserves our respect for that. Anyone who doesn't like two consenting adults professing love for each other should keep their opinions in the closet.

Again, thank you and bless your heart for this post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel / Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.