Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

#throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere (7722 Views)

What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by HarunaWest(m): 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Asked me for 50k and I didn't give.

I look like mamachristmas naw
Haha more like he saw you as just friends with benefits..not nice

3 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Relationship tire me

You are weird @dp.
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by HarunaWest(m): 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mine was awkward. We parted ways due to the fact that we saw no future together due to cultural difference a.k.a Naija Racism

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
daben1:
The Ex was threatening me o, na so I leave am o before the guy use me do suya for one Kòró

Are you gay or female

3 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
MrWTF:
Akara.

Pls don't ask me how. I am still crying cry cry

Akara means bean cake, stop crying and spill the beans abeg.

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by luvyaself95(m): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin I wont
don't tell me you're the type of girls that pride a lot.
but i guess doing that is nothing bad..

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Commander008: 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
She caught me having sex with another girl and started judging I was cheating on her without trying to understand the situation
my brother what situation grin
Tajbol4splend:
She caught me having sex with another girl and started judging I was cheating on her without trying to understand the situation
my brother what situation
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
AstroG:
This Happened when I was still a hustling guy. Loved this girl to the core to the extent that i deprived myself of some things just to make her but she was deceived by peer pressure. I called her one Saturday like that to ascertain the problems and find ways to solve the lingering issues in our relationship but her reply was disheartening to the extent that I nearly cried at the spot but God was in control. As God will have it,I received a mail from a Top tier government contractor that my Job application is successful and that ah should report to Work on MONDAY.
Naso my Life just changed like,she later came back begging telling me that she was deceived by her peers,me no send her. Ah turned her to my sex mate along with other girls...

GOD HAD BEEN WONDERFUL
Coupled with the Fact am now a huge fan of UBUNJA..

From being a 19 year old preparing for jamb to getting a high profile job within this year, is God not wonderful cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
luvyaself95:
don't tell me you're the type of girls that pride a lot.
but i guess doing that is nothing bad..
Pride??
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by luvyaself95(m): 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackivy27:
Pride??
Yea you heard me right i just hope not about you
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
luvyaself95:
Yea you heard me right i just hope not about you
No. Why??
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Commander008: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

From being a 19 year old preparing for jamb to getting a high profile job within this year, is God not wonderful cheesy
See Knockout ooo...village ppl things grin
Fountainofyouth:

See Knockout ooo...village ppl things

2 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Commander008: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

See Knockout ooo...village ppl things grin[quote author=Fountainofyouth post=81515408]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mekenz:
she wanted to convert me to going to her own Church, which is not possible....

Why Use The word "convert" like it's not the same God and christianity undecided

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by luvyaself95(m): 11:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackivy27:
No. Why??
sometime sometime life change...
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Understand the situation? She caught you, what other explanation could you possibly have?

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:00am On Aug 23, 2019
quisera:
Mine ended yesterday. Last year I and my so-called ex broke up for a period of 3months, due to the love we had for each other we made up early dis year and continued with the relationship. All dis while I always asked her if she had sex with any guy during the breakup period but she completed denied and even vowed to swear with her life that she did nothing of such. She made me believe dis lie for close to 6months until I found out the whole truth yesterday. She was actually f**king another guy. Though she broke up with the guy when we made up but it was too difficult for me to handle. I had to send her packing.

Quick question, did you also fvck another girl the period you both broke up too?

4 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by nicepoker101(m): 12:00am On Aug 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Sex!

Did all a Lady can do for a man but not sex, he went back to his ex for it. (which I discovered wasn't even an ex).Lol Dude basically saw a cool churchy girl he thinks he can keep for a wife while he can bang his other chick. Sadly I don't do my things that way, I ended it all.

Sometimes I wonder what is it with men and sex
So do they have sex with logs of wood? Is it not with ladies?

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:02am On Aug 23, 2019
Useku:
Every evening after work, I would go to her place and we would sit in the car and gist for hours.

One day, I got to her house and she told me her pop says I should stop coming to see her if I would not meet him.

We were about ten months in the rlshp then and I already decided to propose to her,so I went to see the dad.

That was my first ever meeting any gals parent,guess what ,the man just stylishly told about his rent close to 300k was due and how he needed money bla bla .

I was disappointed and discussed it with my parents they objected saying he was not supposed act that way since we were meeting for the first time.
Long story short ,her ex gave her 50k out of the money and she went on a fork vacation with him (lied to me that they had one family party in at ijebu)

After the whole rubbish she returned and discovered I had changed,she confessed and begged for close to ten months but I had moved on.

She paid me my gratuity in weekly installments for 2months(8 Saturdays) after which I bounced!

Guys that use sex as revenge are petty and immature.

6 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:04am On Aug 23, 2019
Glink2018:

If you comment is true , you are one in a million .

Nairaland ladies are not stingy at all concerning this matter.

Pray tell, have you met and dated all of us

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:06am On Aug 23, 2019
HarunaWest:
Mine was awkward. We parted ways due to the fact that we saw no future together due to cultural difference a.k.a Naija Racism

Yep, our racism are tribalistic and religion, you got that right.

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 23, 2019
luvyaself95:
sometime sometime life change...
okay
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by luminouz(m): 1:32am On Aug 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Lol,
Really?

Make I no just talk o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Useku(m): 4:30am On Aug 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

oh was that revenge? I thought we were only gaming!

She wanted to eat her cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:59am On Aug 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You are weird @dp.
Hehehe, Lol.
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Mekenz(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Why Use The word "convert" like it's not the same God and christianity undecided
do you know what it means to me to leave my Catholic church,you won't understand, though is the same Christianity.
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Allsingles: 7:07am On Aug 23, 2019
She got pregnant for another guy, she still lied to me that her parents forced her to marry him but that was after the guy started treating her like a rag so I told her to face what she brought to herself.

3 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by AstroG: 7:13am On Aug 23, 2019
Hahahahaha
Funny ryt undecided undecided??

No need arguing with you or trying to defend myself undecided undecided

Good morning,
Do have a great day

Fountainofyouth:

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by daben1(m): 7:23am On Aug 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Are you gay or female
sorry ma'am, tell me the part of my comment that suggests I'm gay

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by MannieA(f): 7:36am On Aug 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Quick question, did you also fvck another girl the period you both broke up too?

Hahahaha
good question
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by luvyaself95(m): 7:39am On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
okay
Yea how was your night...
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2019
daben1:
sorry ma'am, tell me the part of my comment that suggests I'm gay

Becos you said your ex threatened you, and you had to leave the "guy" and since your profile says "m" I wondered if you're gay.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) / How Often A Married Couple Should Have S*x / Mob Strip Young Lady For Allegedly Robbing POS Operator With Toy Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.