Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

#throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere (7723 Views)

What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Pascopele: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2019
Very immature.
Fountainofyouth:

Guys that use sex as revenge are petty and immature.
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by quisera(m): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Quick question, did you also fvck another girl the period you both broke up too?

I did but that doesn't mean she should lie about it when I asked her. She deceived me for so long, I can't keep up with that.

2 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by daben1(m): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Becos you said your ex threatened you, and you had to leave the "guy" and since your profile says "m" I wondered if you're gay.
lol, no, I never said "my ex", I said "the ex was threatening me... "

3 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Jjuuddee(m): 10:18am On Aug 23, 2019
truth be told i was a jackass then ,wasnt responsible n she was really assisting me but i didn't appreciate her enof,she finally left me for anoda guy,that was the moment I learnt my lesson Inn the hard way,I still love her like it was yesterday n we still friends,there is hope for a reunion

6 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:48am On Aug 23, 2019
daben1:
lol, no, I never said "my ex", I said "the ex was threatening me... "

Aiit
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Biingoo: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Sex!

Did all a Lady can do for a man but not sex, he went back to his ex for it. (which I discovered wasn't even an ex).Lol Dude basically saw a cool churchy girl he thinks he can keep for a wife while he can bang his other chick. Sadly I don't do my things that way, I ended it all.

Sometimes I wonder what is it with men and sex
Are you a virgin

3 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Biingoo: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Asked me for 50k and I didn't give.

I look like mamachristmas naw
Why didn't you give him kwanu Aka aradite!

4 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Biglittlelois(f): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2019
Commitment issues.

2 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Biingoo: 11:03am On Aug 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Becos you said your ex threatened you, and you had to leave the "guy" and since your profile says "m" I wondered if you're gay.
You are daft. Go and read his comment again and this time slowly
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Soulmender: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

From being a 19 year old preparing for jamb to getting a high profile job within this year, is God not wonderful cheesy

Awon nairaland FBI, hahaha

2 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2019
Biingoo:
You are daft. Go and read his comment again and this time slowly

Bingo aka local dog, go and feed from the dustbin.

2 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2019
vicben27:
lol no woman will deprive me of sex, especially when shez not a virgin. if shez a virgin that's understandable l can wait until after marriage. girls are scammers this days. they calm to be reserved while one dude is using their vaginna to play ludo, l ain't falling for that shit.
grin grin grin

I get you, you can easily monitor a virgin by giving her hymen a periodic check but not a non virgin . Funny grin

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2019
MannieA:

Hmmm Same happened to me. It wasn't easy at all.
I know the feelings lol , it wasn't easy but it was worth it.
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Biingoo: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Bingo aka local dog, go and feed from the dustbin.
lol all these small dirty nairaland girls though.

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2019
Biingoo:
Why didn't you give him kwanu Aka aradite!
You borrow someone an amount you can afford to lose. Besides dude has been wailing broke broke, where him for get 50k pay me back? It's not like he was on his best behavior sef. Fool said his friend is dying in the hospital, I should give him 50k to pay for surgery... That for at no tight at all grin
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Biingoo: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You borrow someone an amount you can afford to lose. Besides dude has been wailing broke broke, where him for get 50k pay me back? It's not like he was on his best behavior sef. Fool said his friend is dying in the hospital, I should give him 50k to pay for surgery... That for at no tight at all grin
Oya comman borrow me 10k biko nneoma
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Sammy555(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Pray tell, have you met and dated all of us
can I slide in your DM?
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Sammy555(m): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
A girl that's deeply in love will do it though
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by pryme(m): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

If guys broke up with their girlfriends because they are broke do you know how many ladies will get dumped?

What you think is irritating is what men take for most part of their lives from more than 80% of the female gender, am glad you now see what men have to put up with.

2 Likes

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by DeHumbleTboy: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hmmm mine has been long. It's all about shy. I truly love care and ready to do anything but I can't walk on the road with a woman till today I can't walk on the road with a lady walking behind me. Reason is because people will see me like a wayward child. I think that's why i'm unable to have a girlfriend because nowadays ladies can't put up with a guy who can't show them off all the time. They can't out up with a guy who's shy to go clubbing. You see, I love my private life. I'm trying my possible best to get ride of this my damn mentality of people seeing me like a wayward somebody just because they saw me with a lady on the road. Plz guys on a serious note. Who else have been in my shoes before

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2019
pryme:

If guys broke up with their girlfriends because they are broke do you know how many ladies will get dumped?

What you think is irritating is what men take for most part of their lives from more than 80% of the female gender, am glad you now see what men have to put up with.
I don't have a problem with him being broke. Na the yapping about it that gets me irritated. Men no suppose chook eyes for woman money naw, so if she's broke or not, that shouldn't matter
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2019
Sammy555:
A girl that's deeply in love will do it though
Love isn't another meaning for stupidity. Off course if I sensed he loved me and genuinely needed the money, I would have given it.
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Kingosytex(m): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
AstroG:
This Happened when I was still a hustling guy. Loved this girl to the core to the extent that i deprived myself of some things just to make her but she was deceived by peer pressure. I called her one Saturday like that to ascertain the problems and find ways to solve the lingering issues in our relationship but her reply was disheartening to the extent that I nearly cried at the spot but God was in control. As God will have it,I received a mail from a Top tier government contractor that my Job application is successful and that ah should report to Work on MONDAY.
Naso my Life just changed like,she later came back begging telling me that she was deceived by her peers,me no send her. Ah turned her to my sex mate along with other girls...

GOD HAD BEEN WONDERFUL
Coupled with the Fact am now a huge fan of UBUNJA..

Sex mate? bad guy. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by LongD(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
She said I am too quiet undecided
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by pryme(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I don't have a problem with him being broke. Na the yapping about it that gets me irritated. Men no suppose chook eyes for woman money naw, so if she's broke or not, that shouldn't matter

Is that even fair?
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
pryme:

Is that even fair?
Don't date a broke lady if ye can't cope.
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
She caught me having sex with another girl and started judging I was cheating on her without trying to understand the situation
Please help us to understand the situation na...
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Pascopele: 8:18am On Feb 21, 2022
wink
Jjuuddee:
truth be told i was a jackass then ,wasnt responsible n she was really assisting me but i didn't appreciate her enof,she finally left me for anoda guy,that was the moment I learnt my lesson Inn the hard way,I still love her like it was yesterday n we still friends,there is hope for a reunion
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by MikeofKd(m): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2022
MannieA:

I guess he couldn't see that I'm one in a million but it's okay.. hmmm
The relationship made me believe that some guys don't like good women..but that won't stop me from being who I am. I wouldn't change to a bad person because of anyone.

Sorry ,is your is name Elizabeth?

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2022
I told him I Wasn't dating him cuz of sex and he pressurized me oneday to fvck me when I Was on my period or tried 2 rape me. He's just a sex freak and I hate him for that. Dumped his fvcking ass and ran away. currently single but not searching

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Pascopele: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
cry
Brownygold002:
I told him I Wasn't dating him cuz of sex and he pressurized me oneday to fvck me when I Was on my period or tried 2 rape me. He's just a sex freak and I hate him for that. Dumped his fvcking ass and ran away. currently single but not searching
Re: #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2022
Brownygold002:
Aren't you the girl who was asking for advice on how to know wether a guy was playing with you or not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mob Strip Young Lady For Allegedly Robbing POS Operator With Toy Gun / Nairaland Love Clinic With Dr. Charles Nneji...(for Guys Only, See You Inside) / Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.