Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (91732 Views)

Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / American Woman Adopts Yoruba Name After Marrying Nigerian (photos) / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Wallade(m): 6:52am On Aug 25, 2019
desvi:

you have made zero sense

He made more sense than you did.
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by WildChild00(m): 6:56am On Aug 25, 2019
successmatters:
Moral of the story, never lose your job.

Nnerigid abi undecided
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by mondayaudu(m): 6:56am On Aug 25, 2019
Wallade:

You and a number of ladies responded to this story like inexperienced adults or babies.

Have you not seen people that invest and lost their investment. Don't you know some people can't even be entrepreneurs.

You must understand that challenges are part of of life. As you grow older, you will realize that we can never really avoid challenges, we simply have to face them and manage. That is life.

Haven’t you noticed that almost 90% enterpreneurs who made a mistake in business and lost their money came back stronger and become richer? Mistake happens but resilience is the answer. No one is castigating people with paid job here but the issue is that most of these workers believe their job is permanent like they own the establishment. The moment they are sacked, they go back to business unfortunately 95% of them fail at this stage because of wrong motive. Read about micro entrepreneurship, it will help you Sir. No one said he should have resign and start his own business. What we are saying is that, they are so many business he would have executed with almost zero risk but he didn’t attempt it because he is kind of visionless.

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by ednut1(m): 6:56am On Aug 25, 2019
Serves your brother right. Woe unto men who use money to entice women. They won't invest but be spending on women like fools. No one should date or marry a lady without her own money too

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by mondayaudu(m): 6:59am On Aug 25, 2019
Wallade:

You and a number of ladies responded to this story like inexperienced adults or babies.

Have you not seen people that invest and lost their investment. Don't you know some people can't even be entrepreneurs.

You must understand that challenges are part of of life. As you grow older, you will realize that we can never really avoid challenges, we simply have to face them and manage. That is life.
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by CyberWolf: 7:00am On Aug 25, 2019
He shot himself in the leg the moment he accepted to train her in school and also pressured her to marry
Him. Lesson well learnt.

2 Likes

Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:00am On Aug 25, 2019
lipsrsealed
stag:
Is the only problem here losing his job, money?

- No stories of infidelity on her part?
- Had there been relative peace since the marriage?
- Can we then say that, apart from her love of money, she was a good wife?

But bro, how can your brother be in a contract job and he fixed two of his in-laws in ‘well-paying’ Federal Government jobs with job security while he worked in a place without job security?

Some contract jobs na blood moneyoo infact you'll earn 10yrs salary of a federal govt worker in one year. Though he was carried away while money was flowing in without investing.

3 Likes

Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Wallade(m): 7:01am On Aug 25, 2019
mondayaudu:

Haven’t you noticed that almost 90% enterpreneurs who made a mistake in business and lost their money came back stronger and become richer? Mistake happens but resilience is the answer. No one is castigating people with paid job here but the issue is that most of these workers believe their job is permanent like they own the establishment. The moment they are sacked, they go back to business unfortunately 95% of them fail at this stage because of wrong motive. Read about micro entrepreneurship, it will help you Sir. No one said he should have resign and start his own business. What we are saying is that, they are so many business he would have executed with almost zero risk but he didn’t attempt it because he is kind of visionless.

It is easier said. My experiences has indicated that some people are not entrepreneurs, even if they try, they will keep failing.

It is important to discover what your strength and weaknesses are to enable you plan for successful life. I am an entrepreneur but my wife struggles with it. Some of my friends can't even try it.
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Omega30(m): 7:02am On Aug 25, 2019
Ifeanyimike123:
All naija woman na money be their own no love again
Love is dead that's why I won marry oyibo they know real love
God bless u plenty

2 Likes

Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by femi4: 7:02am On Aug 25, 2019
successmatters:
Never force a marriage
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by stag: 7:02am On Aug 25, 2019
gr8minds:

There are people like that, I know of someone that has connections to fix people up with government jobs, but he won’t fix himself up cause he prefers to be his own boss.

True. In the case you know, the person is the business owner. But from this story, it looks like his brother is an employee working for a business owner.
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by stag: 7:04am On Aug 25, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
lipsrsealed

Some contract jobs na blood moneyoo infact you'll earn 10yrs salary of a federal govt worker in one year. Though he was carried away while money was flowing in without investing.

Contract job is blood money if you own the business. Not when you are working for the contractor

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 25, 2019
I've been saying it and will continue to tell the world that ''MONEY IS THE INPECTUS'', now that the money is gone love,happiness disappered. Depression has now come, i myself if i don't have enough strong source of income to think bout relationship scare's me
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 25, 2019
I didnt bother to read
But all I can say is this.
Sometimes,its better to let adults make their own mistakes and learn the hard way.

1 Like

Lady that will use this kind kin lies collect money from my hand is not born....
Anyway, I don't judge story if it's one sided Because their may be more to it than what was narrated in this story.

For the fact that the lady didn't have true love for him because of his stature doesn't mean she grow true love for him. I have seen some relationships that started with no pure love but now the marriage is still waxing strong...

Among all other things the guy might have a disgusting attitude and lack requisite knowledge to build a happy family. .... ( It's not all about money)

Anyway, wetin consign me there . The marriage has collapsed has pack of sugar... Life goes on. ..

I have feeling that anybody that marry either of these two people will suffer... Because both of them lack common knowledge of building a happy home..

Bros, I wish you well.
Off to church .... Today is Sunday

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Xpress24(m): 7:08am On Aug 25, 2019
BigJoe19:
grin Your brother can slways due her to court for kidnapping he s children, if I am your brother I would not be be depressed, he should consider her as a baby mama and not his wife, at least the butden of taking care of a wife is gone, what benefit does marriage give these days, the only reasonsble thing from marriage is children and availability of free sex.
Right now I have a baby mama and she has two children for me, she stays in my house, though we are not legally married, if she wants to leave she can leave but not with my children.
sorry to say,u are sowing a seed and u will have a bountiful harvest.

2 Likes

Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by immaculate1234(m): 7:09am On Aug 25, 2019
You brother loose guard sha he was on a contract job and was using the money to make sure the woman is happy when he is suppposed to know that at that moment securing the future is more important some men can think with their third leg sha excluding me writing this cos I don’t even feel an atom of love anymore no matter how beautiful a woman is.

My advise is your brother should start a business if he still has money it is unfortunate he has blown his once in a lifetime chance

Money is too important to be f*ckedup like that

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by faderayo(f): 7:12am On Aug 25, 2019
Hmmm I am so sure there would have been a lady that loved your brother for whom he is(short or tall) but it's typical of men they love going for what does not appreciate them.

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2019
stag:

Contract job is blood money if you own the business. Not when you are working for the contractor
My bro is working for USAID on contract, his monthly take home pay is no match for any federal govt workers.Not even the legit take home pay of a permanent secretary can match it aside oil company workers (the big coys like Total,Chevron etc)

3 Likes

Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by cybriz82(m): 7:18am On Aug 25, 2019
stag:

But bro, how can your brother be in a contract job and he fixed two of his in-laws in ‘well-paying’ Federal Government jobs with job security while he worked in a place without job security?

Kabooooooooom!!!

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by vickydevoka(m): 7:18am On Aug 25, 2019
Moral lesson. Love ur self first. If na me na me go collect dat federal job
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by galadima77(m): 7:20am On Aug 25, 2019
stag:

Can't you smell a simp from a distance?

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by mrkels(m): 7:22am On Aug 25, 2019
Say whaaaay??

ichidodo:
A healthy dose of Ubunja's red pill could have saved him all the money and trouble...
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by NWANICHODE: 7:25am On Aug 25, 2019
Lesson: you got a contract job. You new it will terminate one day. You never invested from the proceeds . Rather what came to your mind was to go and start training a lady. You are mpama!
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Brock1: 7:26am On Aug 25, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm...

Lesson learned he should move on with his life.

Money no fit buy true love.

Love wey money fit buy get expiry date.

No true love anywhere.

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by sahm4u2nv(m): 7:27am On Aug 25, 2019
successmatters:
you say what shocked
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Omega30(m): 7:27am On Aug 25, 2019
Ejiod:

You just spoke my mind.....
Na comment I de like read but you just nailed it. With deep experience especially with what is happening in Nigeria it's better to marry your own social class. Just imagine training and helping people and you haven't trained or helped yourself. These days marriage goes beyond feelings or attractions.Marriage is all about building each other... who feelings help.
To me marriage na private partnership company. Na 50:50 the way oyibos they do am....
las las na still women go suffer when men start that
Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 25, 2019
Your bro is naive, poor women don't love, they are too hungry to feel love, the only emotions in their head is food and money.

5 Likes

Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Tunagee(m): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2019
virgoquin:
Go and make money, hustle my brother once you make money any woman of your choice you can have.. this is the anthem of most young men these days.

una see una life bah,if you like make money and go for the woman of your choice if you are not her choice too she will just use your money as compensation.

Most men these days have extremely low self esteem, their worth is tied to money and when the money dwindles down their wives also disappear too.

I ve learnt my lesson really. My wife also started leaving to her mum's place at any slight issue immediately i lost my job. Now she don waka since October last year.

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by Tunagee(m): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2019
virgoquin:
Go and make money, hustle my brother once you make money any woman of your choice you can have.. this is the anthem of most young men these days.

una see una life bah,if you like make money and go for the woman of your choice if you are not her choice too she will just use your money as compensation.

Most men these days have extremely low self esteem, their worth is tied to money and when the money dwindles down their wives also disappear too.

I ve learnt my lesson really. My legaly married wife also started leaving to her mum's place at any slight issue immediately i lost my job. Now she don waka since October last year.

2 Likes

Re: How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady by xavuv: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2019
Fake story everywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria / Fantasising In My Marriage. / Should The Man Pay It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.