Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. (1331 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / I Really Don't Know What To Do. Please Help A Sister. / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by Chenzee(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hello guys.
I have been having this nagging dilemma; I have heard different opinions from different people, and it's like the opinions when rated are almost balanced.

Summary: I started dating two ladies in separate locations almost at the same time (long story). None of them is aware. They both possess wonderful attributes (they are all beautiful and hardworking). I really want to end up with one of them.

The problem is:
-The first babe is highly temperamental (I have to count my words in order not to provoke her)
- She is highly secretive (She hardly tells me why she's angry, she just gives me attitude yet when asked she says NOTHING)
- She always questions or refuses my suggestions.
- She is not honest (She once told me she had 10-12 lectures)
NB: Friends say she will become a monster after marriage.

* The second lady does everything I tell her. She believes I will never harm her (and that's true)
* She is not that hospitable unlike the first.
* She hasn't got much exposure
* She isn't sociable.
*She is not innovative
NB: People say she might just be pretending.

Pls, experience fellas should help a brother here.
Re: HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by akinade28(f): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
1.You are a player o, you will have to break one of the ladies heart which is not fair.
2. It seems you don't know what you want in a woman. The choice of a spouse is based on you solely not based on the opinion of your friends or popular polls. Because they will choose what they want or prefer in a woman.
3. Sit down, write what you desire or need in your wife, the match them with the qualities you already see in these ladies
4. Seek the opinion of your parents or those you can trust their judgement
If you are a religious person you can pray about it

4 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by SUPERPACK: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
marry both of them,, case closed.
Re: HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by Makito015(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
Who asked you to date both of them in the first place ���

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by Toroso: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
Read what you write over again n go with the one common sense which is not common on NL tells you to go with.
Chenzee:
Hello guys.
I have been having this nagging dilemma; I have heard different opinions from different people, and it's like the opinions when rated are almost balanced.

Summary: I started dating two ladies in separate locations almost at the same time (long story). None of them is aware. They both possess wonderful attributes (they are all beautiful and hardworking). I really want to end up with one of them.

The problem is:
-The first babe is highly temperamental (I have to count my words in order not to provoke her)
- She is highly secretive (She hardly tells me why she's angry, she just gives me attitude yet when asked she says NOTHING)
- She always questions or refuses my suggestions.
- She is not honest (She once told me she had 10-12 lectures)
NB: Friends say she will become a monster after marriage.

* The second lady does everything I tell her. She believes I will never harm her (and that's true)
* She is not that hospitable unlike the first.
* She hasn't got much exposure
* She isn't sociable.
*She is not innovative
NB: People say she might just be pretending.

Pls, experience fellas should help a brother here.
Re: HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
drop both, relationship/marriage ain't worth it.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
Makito015:
Who asked you to date both of them in the first place ���
Dont mind the op.
Re: HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by Chenzee(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
akinade28:
1.You are a player o, you will have to break one of the ladies heart which is not fair.
2. It seems you don't know what you want in a woman. The choice of a spouse is based on you solely not based on the opinion of your friends or popular polls. Because they will choose what they want or prefer in a woman.
3. Sit down, write what you desire or need in your wife, the match them with the qualities you already see in these ladies
4. Seek the opinion of your parents or those you can trust their judgement
If you are a religious person you can pray about it

Lol..M not a player coz this is my first time in it...My incessant flattery (on them) brought this on me..U sound mature and sensible. Thanks dear.
Re: HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by Chenzee(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackivy27:
Dont mind the op.

Lol...Pls mind me and help me now, haba babe...
The first person I asked out said let's just be friends for now. I obliged, but when I traveled home for Christmas, I met another. She gave me the same reply.
The first babe accepted and after about a week, the second lady also said yes...It wouldn't be fair to tell her I've got some one already now.. That was what happened.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Chenzee:

Lol...Pls mind me and help me now, haba babe...
The first person I asked out said let's just be friends for now. I obliged, but when I traveled home for Christmas, I met another. She gave me the same reply.
The first babe accepted and after about a week, the second lady also said yes...It wouldn't be fair to tell her I've got some one already now.. That was what happened.
Okay. Take the advice of akinade28
Re: HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by Chenzee(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Blackivy27:
Okay. Take the advice of akinade28

Eheeeeen...Now u talking... Thanks.
Re: HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
Chenzee:

Eheeeeen...Now u talking... Thanks.
Welcome
Re: HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by quisera(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
U never know what you have until u lose it. You can only know who u love wen u break up with any of them. The one u miss the most is the one your heart has chosen. *Speaking from experience.
Re: HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by Chenzee(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
quisera:
U never know what you have until u lose it. You can only know who u love wen u break up with any of them. The one u miss the most is the one your heart has chosen. *Speaking from experience.

Lol....Oga dis is risky na...If I break up with person wey I love pass nko?
Re: HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by quisera(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2019
The breakup should be temporary maybe for about a week or so. I guarantee u'll discover who u truly love thru dis means. Even wen u're with d oda person u'll always think of d one ur heart desires. I had 2 gf like u also and I lived in self denial for too long, making myself and dose around me believe I loved d wrong one until I broke up with d right one and I discovered she's actually d one I love. Na once I run go back

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by Chenzee(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
quisera:
The breakup should be temporary maybe for about a week or so. I guarantee u'll discover who u truly love thru dis means. Even wen u're with d oda person u'll always think of d one ur heart desires. I had 2 gf like u also and I lived in self denial for too long, making myself and dose around me believe I loved d wrong one until I broke up with d right one and I discovered she's actually d one I love. Na once I run go back

Hmmm ..This is very hard..But I'll look into that... Thanks bro.
Re: HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
I'm in love with two women I don't know which one to take !

Tony Tetuila dat year.
Re: HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by Ebenaba(m): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
it's now clear you are new to dating if everyone keeps dropping this kind of thing on NL, it will be full already
You need to grow up and be manly enough to know this will resolve itself
You just have to take some personal steps
I pray you don't throw the right one away cos This is Inside Life
Shalom
Re: HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by dojnr4real: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
Drop both of them sir. Both won't make a good wife judging by your write-up
Re: HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by Chenzee(m): 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ebenaba:
it's now clear you are new to dating if everyone keeps dropping this kind of thing on NL, it will be full already
You need to grow up and be manly enough to know this will resolve itself
You just have to take some personal steps
I pray you don't throw the right one away cos This is Inside Life
Shalom

Lol...Has a woman/women issues ever made u soliloquized a whole day as though u r d latest mad man in town?.I don't pray for dat to happen to u..I used to think I was a love guru and well experienced in it ooo my broda... Thanks though.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by Chenzee(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
dojnr4real:
Drop both of them sir. Both won't make a good wife judging by your write-up

Lol...Ain't dat easy man....M doing something about it... Thanks.
Re: HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by IamPlato(m): 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
The First Girl You Mentioned Is The Type I Hate... I Dont Tolerate Girl Who get Provoked Or Raise Their Voice At Me. They Are Without Brain and Too Below Standard.

The Second Is My Type
Re: HELP!!! I Really Don't Know Which Lady To Drop. by Chenzee(m): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
IamPlato:
The First Girl You Mentioned Is The Type I Hate... I Dont Tolerate Girl Who get Provoked Or Raise Their Voice At Me. They Are Without Brain and Too Below Standard.

The Second Is My Type

Dats wot m saying my broda....A woman should never raise her voice at me...

(1) (Reply)

Is This Humanly Possible? / Top 10 Questions To Ask A Girl And Keep Her Busy All Day Long With You / 3 Natural Ways To Enlarge Your Manhood (Works Like Magic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.